Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The prince and the wondering dragon.

Twig Treeroot (played anonymously)

"Ar' lle're atara? naa re nostale vee' eithel?"
(And you're mother? Is she kind as well?)
Igneous Starborn (played by Raider-jack29) Topic Starter

"Bala Thanatos "
(In death)
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

She laid on her back and stared at the moon.

((Ps. Spot the Easter egg))

"Ah, amin venan nia. Lotesse re esta. Amin Lotesse il- sinta sai- en' Edan polì nan' amin'm ti suè roya e' ondo eska. Mani lle ikotane hae- tuulo' lle minas en' ondo?"

(Ah, my heart weeps. May she rest. I may not know much of human politics but I'm pretty sure princes belong in castles. What brings you so far from your tower of stone?)

"Dremer bon do malik kike van mon."
(Don't ask what you don't understand.)

(I'm confused what Easter egg?)

She looks up and sees the prince and fairy then looks at the water and smiles.

((Venan, it's a video game reference))

"Hmm, amin Lotesse il- rangwa Edan, nan' amin uma rangwa gwaith. Amin nyara amin 'speakien en' lle problems, even a' i' trees, can ease er's min'"

(Hmm, I may not understand human culture, but I do understand people. My elder would tell me 'speaking of your problems, even to the trees, can ease one's mind.')

"Maya np Thanatos booth"
(As man dies so does the wood.)
"Grek no gracious Olin "
(So it is better yet that not even the gods knows your secrets and oaths)

(Oh cool!)

She slowly falls asleep, her breathe shortening and evening out, and her chest slowly rising and falling.

"Sai- eithel,lle sinrè lò."
(Very well, let your secrets be your own.)

Twig looked up at the moon, it's light simmered pink through his translucent wings.

"Lye karna estolad. Amin verya n'uma i' taure onna nu tuupa en' huine"
(We should probably make camp. Even I dare no best the forest creature under cover of darkness.)

She slept, the shimmering pond water lapping next to her.
Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Kino enjoy his tour around town that he later found a pond and begin to watch it perspective beauty. He grab a paper and a paintbrush ink and started capturing the amazing scen through ink drawing.

She slept peacefully as the moon reflected off the water and on to her, making her appear to glow.

The boy noded and motioned to the side of the long road, where it could be seen a large fallen stone of an old place of worship.
"That looks good."

She turned slightly.

Twig flirted about the rock, examining it and the markings on it. Some of the runes were still legible, but most of them had worn out over time. Whatever worship it was used for, the stone wouldn't say.
"Yeah, this will do. Can you get some firewood? I can clear a space for the fire."
He spoke as he began to clear a semi-circular patch of dirt and surrounded it with small rocks and stones.

((In other words: go find our witch, please. She looks lonely.))

The young prince nodded and made his way down the path once more.

(Lol)

She started to breath quicker, signaling a panic attack/nightmare.

The young prince approached the sleeping girl, she reminded him a lot of his dear sister. With her elegant brow and soft features. So naturally he did what came to be expected of a prince, even one as young as himself.
He placed his palm upon the maidens cheek and used his own energy to slightly warm his palm, not enough to awake her. But just enough to assure her unconscious mind that she was safe.

His palm admitted a soft orange glow like that of a campfire, he cared not who saw but rather concerned himself with the well being of the lady the slept. For even one such as himself understood that while dragons were themselves rare. Magic was not, however draconian magic was something only few possed.

Her breathing slowed as she felt warmth. A small smile appeared on her lips and she fell back into a peaceful slumber. She started dreaming of her younger brother, Cane, and if he was alright. She imagined the best possible senarios for him, but in the back of her mind she knew that she was wrong.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The prince and the wondering dragon.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus