Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The prince and the wondering dragon.

Igneous Starborn (played by Raider-jack29) Topic Starter

"It's far too complicated to explain in full detail, you see we are looking for his father. His adoptive father being me, not long after he allowed me to inhabit his body. The king grew angered and scattered what remained of my body to the far reaches of the kingdom. Once all my parts are regathered and my body back to its former glory. I'll be able to use my power to instate a line of proper kings. All starting with this boy."
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

She nodded. "Okay." She smiled and looked back at the fire.

(Herro?)
Twig Treeroot (played anonymously)

((Srry I didn't realize this got updated.))

Twig sighed, his appetite lost. "Well, this is gonna take some thinking, but I've gone this far. I'm with ya, besides I couldn't care less about human monarchies anyway."
Igneous Starborn (played by Raider-jack29) Topic Starter

"Suffice to say, as far as this boy is concerned. I am his new guardian."

She listened, but said nothing as she watched the flames dance once more, a small smile on her face.
Raymond Archer (played by JBGeitz)

"Hmm," was all archer could mutter after that. Perhaps things would be better but he hadn't gotten much trouble with the king. Except for the fact that his kind gets hunted by the law anyways. Maybe he could get off from their laws if helps but that probably wont happen. Then again he wasn't all bad. He guessed he could help out he was pretty bored with the robberies. "So, would you like us to watch the boy on your journey?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The prince and the wondering dragon.

Moderators: Keke, Cass, Claine, Sanne, Darth_Angelus