Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The prince and the wondering dragon.

Raymond Archer (played by JBGeitz)

"Mhm" he then turned and grabbed his rum. He looked at the girl, "Don't forget, you owe me for that." He then went to take a swig from his rum. He looked over to the royal boy.
Twig Treeroot (played anonymously)

He gave the girl a look of concern before glaring at the retreating men.
"Blasted bandits, they just have to take everything by force don't they."
He noticed the boy put away the strange gauntlet. Giving the girl a final look of concern and a pat on the shoulder he took off again to the boy.
"Don't think I forgot about you. The least you can do is give me your name. I'm Twig, now it's your turn."
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

"Ksi aus yks?" She looked at the people before her.
Igneous Starborn (played by Raider-jack29) Topic Starter

"Ignis."
He lied out of habit and made his way to leave.

She looked at them, hoping someone would understand her.

Archer looked a bit puzzled. "I'm going to take that as a ok." He kept eyeing the boy out of curiosity. He wonders what he is up too.

Twig shot back to the tavern, grabbing his pack from behind the clock on the hearth before flying back out and going after the strange boy.
"Okay then Ignis, it's obvious you won't tell me anything, But I'm still coming along, after all I've nothing better to do and your the most interesting thing I've seen in the past week."

She rolled her eyes and looked around then face palmed. "Taksh sisns shsna." A purple orb flew into her mouth and she smiled.

"Capt'n! There you are the crew has been looking for you. We are ready to depart with the..." Archer cut them off. "Belay that for now I will be back. I have found something of interest." With that he started to trail the boy.

She ran up to Archer. "Thank you." She smiled at him.

"For the last time glitter butt-"
He begins to shout before clutching his head and rubbing his eyes.
Upon opening them, rather than being gold. They appeared sky blue, and his fangs gone as well.
Looking up at the fairy he now looked amazed, as a child should be.

"Woah a fairy, this is so amazing!"
He says in glee.

Twig blink a few times, surprised. Now he was considering possession.
"Umm yeah, hi... I'm Twig?"
The feeling of unease was back again, but at least the boy seemed nicer now.

"Oh uh your welcome." He gave an awkward smile. He hadn't done anything like that in forever. He feels he is probably getting soft. But he was curious. "What was that orb you ate? Did that make you talk in common? Because that's all I know." He then took another swig of his bottle.

"Yes actually. I'm a half witch so I just had to figure out why language you spoke." She smiled as she walked next to him.

what*

"Bathrik orath no oak krish."
(Your quite amazing)The boy spoke in the tongue of the royal family, also known as the pure tongue of the fair folk.

"So who are you and them?" She pointed to the two ahead of them n

"Oh" he had his fair share with witches too, curse wise anyways. He noticed she was walking with him and he looked around. "Um, is there not anyone your meeting here or are you going to follow me? Hanging around a pirate is usually not a good thing." He then continued "and those two...I have no idea but that boy is royalty for certain I have forgotten the name though."

"I am new so I know no one. And reputation doesn't matter to me." She smiled. "I'm Amber by the way."

"Archer, Captain Archer" he smirked. " have you heard of me?" He asked curiously.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The prince and the wondering dragon.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus