Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The prince and the wondering dragon.

Igneous Starborn (played by Raider-jack29) Topic Starter

With the girl now in a restful slumber, he returned to his previous duties(ha duty)he chuckled to himself. Soon enough he gathered some fallen branches, seeing as the dead and dry limbs were better for creating fires then the fresh stuff.

Then he promotly made his way once more to the side of the girl by the pond.
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

She turned and her eyes fluttered open as she yawned. She looked over to see the young prince and was surprised as she fell back, landing in the pond water by the shore. "H-hello?"
Raymond Archer (played by JBGeitz)

After his successful steal and getaway he made his way back down the road, avoiding authority. He made his way down the road he last saw Amber. He then spotted a fire in the corner of his eye. He wondered if it was those people he saw earlier. He walked over to the fire and sat down next to it. "Well hello mate." He said as he pulled out his rum after a long day of being chased. "I am curious though what are you guys up too?"

The young prince held out his hand to the girl, as he was more curiose than anything.
"Hi, my names igneous. Whats yours pretty lady?"

She sat in the water, waiting for a response from the prince and freezing while doing so.

(Ignore last response!)

She took his hand. "Amber."

He took her by the hand, offering to bring her out of the water.

She started to stand, but fell onto her knees. Her foot had slipped, that's all.
Twig Treeroot (played anonymously)

Twig sat by the fire that he finally got going. Igneous still hadn't returned but Twig kept himself from worrying with work. He had gathered branches to start the fire and was now roasting some wild vegetables that he found. Some berries lay in a pile nearby. It wasn't much but it was all he could gather over numerous trips. He pondered over using his magic to grow to a larger size but decided against it to save energy. He yawned a bit, growing tired of boredom.
Behind him he heard the sound of movement. He shot up, flying at eye level again before he realized it was the pirate from before. He sat back down as the the pirate joined him, unafraid of the gruff character.

"Hi, not sure myself really. All I know is the Prince from the tavern had a personality change. Or more like his possession gave up control? Not too sure yet. Whatever it is he seems harmless. Said that he's heading to meet his father so I tagged along."

He sighed and began to pull her up, despite being much shorter than her due to his age.
"You look cold, I have a fire going on nearby. Come with me."

She nodded and followed behind him, hugging herself the whole way there.

"Meeting his fathe eh?" Perhaps he could make a profit from this. Though he is not sure he will or not. It was something interesting though, so he decided to hang out with them. "Alright, mind if I tag along?"

Twig shrugged. He got up and used both hand to turn on of the sticks he had pinned between to rocks. A wild potato was on the other end, hanging over their fire. He settled back down next to the pirate.
"Do as you wish human, if I minded your company I'd be long gone."
He rolled some of the berries beside him to his companion before biting into one himself. After all, he didn't need to eat much unless he used magic.

"All I need right now is this." He said raising his bottle up and taking a swig from it. "What's your name fairy?"

((Have to head off to bed, goodnight))

Twig swallowed his bite and wiped his chin of juice.
"Suit yourself. My name is Twig. What do you call yourself human?"

"My name is Captain Raymond Archer. One of the most feared pirates at sea. Though the authorities don't seem to get that. Stolen lots if things. Sunk many ships..." he took a sip from his bottle and stared at the fire. "Have you seen that young lady anywhere? You know, the one that was crying behind me earlier in the day?" (Night)

She looked at the fire a few feet away and smiled at a memory of her family.

Without speaking once, he made his way twords the fire, skipping happily as a child should .
Until he noticed the pirate .
"Sure lets make it a party."

She followed and sat down on the opposite side of everyone, too entranced to notice anyone.

"Aye, a party it is then." He said as he took a sip from his bottle. "Alright kid...prince...whatever. I decided to accompany you on your travel." He said with a crooked smile.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The prince and the wondering dragon.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus