Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The prince and the wondering dragon.

Twig Treeroot (played anonymously)

Twig waved at Igneous and smiled at the girl as they sat down.
"What's that human saying? 'The more the merrier?' I think I heard it from a bard. Well, there some blueberries and wild veggies here if you want to help yourself."
He got up, turning another vegetable, a carrot this time, before landing near the girl.
"Hey, it's good to see your ok, or can you still not understand me?"
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

She snapped out of her trance and looked at the fairy. "Oh, no I can." She smiled at him. "Thank you."
Igneous Starborn (played by Raider-jack29) Topic Starter

The prince turned his head from the group and made his way into the nearby forest. His eyes once more changing to the primal chaotic gold they were prior.
His nails elongating, and his canine teeth once more becoming fangs.

She saw him walk off and watched silently.
Raymond Archer (played by JBGeitz)

He stopped and watched as the boy started looking strange. What is wrong with him, he thought.

Twig smiled at the girl.
"Glad to hear it, company is always better when you can understand each other."
He looked up when he noticed Igneous stand and walk off. He sighed, having seen the transformation before.
"It seems our friend from the tavern is back. This should be interesting."

She nodded. "Quite." As she frowned.

Igneous took off into the forest. Moving at high speeds he ripped squirrels off trees, rabbits and mice out of holes, and birds from the air. He was nothing but a blur as he moved swiftly.
Eventually he'd return the to fire with a few dead animals, and he began to skin them on a hot rock not far by.

She turned away, not wanting something to happen, and focused on the fire. The beautiful flames danced around almost like her when she was young. She danced for money after the incident and she loved doing it, but she hated who she did it for.

Twig's stomach churned at the sight of the dead animals but he didn't say anything. He tried not to hear the soft chirps and cries from the forest that came in the boy's wake. Tried not to hear their meaning. Instead he decided to turn away from the gore and noticed that the girl was staring into the fire.
"Hey, what're you thinking about?"

Archer sat up straight with how fast he got the animals. "Well look at that. He got us some meat." He stood up and walked over to the boy pulling out his knife and offered to help.

She looked at the fairy. "My past. That's all." She smiled sadly and, once again, her gaze fell upon the beautiful flames. "I was a dancer once."

Twig smiled, memories of his own spinning in his mind. Memories of the equinox, of balls of multicolor fairy fire, and of spinning fairy rings with their hypnotic song and dance, luring in the unwary traveler.
"Really? What did you dance? We're you a part of a traveling troupe?"

The boy paused as the pirate neared. This side of him didn't exactly trust anyone after all, his slotted golden eyes peered at the man through the darkness. Ripping into his soul as if they were the
Last thing he'd see before death.

"No I was a solo act. I preformed for older men. I didn't get it at the time, I was ten and having fun, but now I realize what I was doing." She looked down in disappointment.

He stopped for a second staring at his eyes. He was no stranger to those eyes. He gets it, it is probably because he is a pirate but whatever. He is a pirate after all he watches for himself, top priority. So he turned around and walked back to his spot. "Alright fine, if I wanted you dead I'd be coming after you with my crew or I would have already tried to have shot you." He sat down and took another swig with not a care in the world.

Twig's wings drooped.
"Oh, I'm sorry. Well at least you can dance for yourself now."
Then Twig got an idea to try and cheer the girl up.
" Hey, maybe I can take you to a fairy party some time. There food, music, and everyone dances."
Twig chuckled.
"Even the ones that can't. It'll be fun and you don't have to dance if you don't want to."

Igneous ignored the fact that the pirates bullet or sword couldn't touch him before he snapped his neck, in favor of cleaning one of the rabbits he had caught.

She smiled. "I love that. Thank you."

(Anyone?)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The prince and the wondering dragon.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus