Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The prince and the wondering dragon.

Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

She looked around and saw those three men from earlier. "Oh no." She placed her hood on over her eyes and started to walk away.
Kino Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Kino put the money on the table and leave the tavern. He enjoy his walk on the marketplace.

The men spot her. "Hey there you are. We never got to finish what we started earlier. Oh and look no ones here to help you." They smirked and formed a circle around her.

As he walk, he saw from afar that Amber was surrounded by thugs. He decided to walk to them saying " Hey...you shouldn't pick on young people...because it makes you immature." He gave them a gentle smile

The leader pushed him down. "No one cares." Then he picked Amber up and threw her over his shoulder. "Let's go." Then started walking.

(Deja vu much?)

(Not really..so did that guy literally throw her at me or they carried her?)

(Carried her and yeah because the high school rp when Amber and Allec traveled back in time?)

(Oh yeah I remember)
Kino sigh " I guess there is only one thing to do..." He unsheathed his katana and block them on their path with a smile on his face.

They rolled their eyes and slapped him out of the way and started walking faster

"Are you guys even tough?"

They turne back to him. "What?"

"Oh...Do I need to repeat it myself..Ill do it slowly...Are...you...guys...even...tough...?"

"You getting smart little boy?" He tossed Amber to one of his men and they threw her over their shoulder.

"Im not a kid...Im a 25 year old guy who was once married then become single"

"Well your gonna become dead if you don't shut your mouth." He smirked at his comeback. Amber laid there, taking defeat as tears of blood began to slowly slide down her face.

" Do you guys even have girlfriends or something?"

"No we don't like staying with one woman." He smiled roughly

"Are you guys Pedophiles or something?"

"Pedo-what?" He was confused.
Amber laid there awaiting death with open arms.

Well that was the cue that he immediately rush toward and deliver a heavy punch on the face.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The prince and the wondering dragon.

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus