Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Kritarchy of Dei Iuris Discussion. (Closed)

Cool beans. I'll do my best to reply tomorrow then, spent most of today tearing up old carpet and taking it to the dump.
Oh no, sounds exhausting. What happened to it?
A nearby toilet was inspired after learning about Genghis Khan and wanted to expand its domain via flooding. We stopped it before it got too bad, but the carpet in the neighboring room has to go.
Oh noooo, I'm sorry. That's frustrating;;

At least it wasn't too bad
Yeesh, that does sound tiring.

And speaking of posts... I'm
Working on iiit
Miiight post sometime tomorrow
Hopefully
I've been passing out as soon as I go to bed recently, and nights are when I usually post
I just sat down to work on mind. I've been packing, cleaning, and sick for most of today so I apologize if it's short.
Okay... That is done. Sorry I took so long, and I hope it's up to par. I'm gonna go pass out before I wake up for a 12 hour drive in 5-6 hours.
TheTwilightWarrior

tumblr_inline_nxxgjeRRwW1rsfrsq_500.gif
Loren Topic Starter

Alright, that's okay, Khaeos, John, post when you're ready.
I'm going to be away for a week, by the way, since I'm gonna be on a kind-of-summer-internship in a lab away from where I live, so I'll definitely not be able to post until monday. Gamers is in charge while I'm gone. :P
TheTwilightWarrior

I'm not too sure as to what I should write, tbh.
Whatever you want? Ilyse agreed to buy him some clothes, reluctantly, from Kidd's merchant. Now that her mask off and the guards aren't on her tail, she's also more inclined to speak with him as well. He can try requesting her assistance in buying more stuff, but she'd probably tell him off right now, but when she warms up to him she may even buy it without his asking about it again. There's also the shop items to look over, here and the wood crafts across the street, and four other characters to interact with.
TheTwilightWarrior

Gamers wrote:
Whatever you want? Ilyse agreed to buy him some clothes, reluctantly, from Kidd's merchant. Now that her mask off and the guards aren't on her tail, she's also more inclined to speak with him as well. He can try requesting her assistance in buying more stuff, but she'd probably tell him off right now, but when she warms up to him she may even buy it without his asking about it again. There's also the shop items to look over, here and the wood crafts across the street, and four other characters to interact with.

Hmmm, yeah. Sorry, been dealing with a huge chunk of writer's block. Been trying to focus on more productive things. I'll reply right now, see what I can come up with.
TheTwilightWarrior

There, that's all I can think of right now. God, I need some water.
Hay, sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to be dropping out of this. There's no horrible irl drama taking my time or anything, I'm just not feeling it. I think this rp is too detailed for me, which is great, but I just can't find the time to try and match it. Hope that's taken as the compliment it's meant to be. Y'all are great writers.

Feel free to have my guy flee the scene like the edgy coward that he is! I doubt my departure will hurt the story, but sorry if it does. Hope you can find another thief or maybe even a traitor Justiciar to refill the seat.
TheTwilightWarrior

coke_monster wrote:
Hay, sorry to have to do this, but I'm going to be dropping out of this. There's no horrible irl drama taking my time or anything, I'm just not feeling it. I think this rp is too detailed for me, which is great, but I just can't find the time to try and match it. Hope that's taken as the compliment it's meant to be. Y'all are great writers.

Feel free to have my guy flee the scene like the edgy coward that he is! I doubt my departure will hurt the story, but sorry if it does. Hope you can find another thief or maybe even a traitor Justiciar to refill the seat.

I hear ya, fam. I kinda feel the same way about this at the moment since there's just so much I feel pressured to write. A shame you have to leave doe; you kinda remind me of Draken in a few ways (the good part of him, at least). It's been a pleasure and I bid you farewell.
Awh, sorry to see you go! :(

Y'all are doing fine, but I understand.
I'll echo what Kidd said; I'm sorry to see you go. With Loren being away for a bit, there is time to post within posting order should you change your mind. And after is also still a viable options, of course.

I apologize for my delayed responses, at the moment I'm visiting my gf in Illinois, so my reply times are staggered.

If Coke will not be responding, I believe the turn order goes to Khaeos. So whenever you're ready :)
Aha, srry ive been so inactive! I promise im still interested, just really busy ^^'
I should have a reply either in a few hours or sometime tonight
All good, all good. Lore's still out of town so you have some time. No rush :)
So how's everyone?

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Kritarchy of Dei Iuris Discussion. (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus