Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Kritarchy of Dei Iuris Discussion. (Closed)

Loren Topic Starter

That's totally understandeable (I've definitely been in that situation) and I'm grateful that you're being pretty open about It's a shame, but real life is the most important thing. Honestly, I haven't been the most attentive GM lately so I can't speak too much either, but hopefully we'll get this back on track.

Speaking of which, should I open slots for new players? I was considering doing that when I'm back in town and not being dragged by my family to spend a few excruciating days with my relatives.
I would vote yes to opening it back up, that was we can get the new players while we are still at a point that is new-character friendly.

And probably make sure everyone still with us is good to continue on at this point :P
Loren Topic Starter

John, Kidd, I'm just checking if you guys are still up for this. O:
TheTwilightWarrior

*shrugs* sure.
JohnAtArms wrote:
*shrugs* sure.

I dunno if a shrug and a sure counts as an answer either way. We need to know if you are still with us all, or are no longer interested in the RP. Are you interested in continuing this RP and helping us make it the best it can be with your own unique voice, or is it not your cup of tea and we should go our own ways? You are a talented RPer, but you have shrugged at almost every part of the RP lately. Please let us know what you want to do for our own benefit. Dragging your feet in an RP you don't want to put effort into makes it less enjoyable for everyone involved.
TheTwilightWarrior

Gamers wrote:
JohnAtArms wrote:
*shrugs* sure.

I dunno if a shrug and a sure counts as an answer either way. We need to know if you are still with us all, or are no longer interested in the RP. Are you interested in continuing this RP and helping us make it the best it can be with your own unique voice, or is it not your cup of tea and we should go our own ways? You are a talented RPer, but you have shrugged at almost every part of the RP lately. Please let us know what you want to do for our own benefit. Dragging your feet in an RP you don't want to put effort into makes it less enjoyable for everyone involved.

I dunno yet, man. It's a yes for now, but I don't know yet. I feel the RP's a little restricted with the post order.

edit: sorry again. It just seems like I do nothing but offend people. I wonder what's next.
Loren Topic Starter

I don't think you've offended people at all, John, but ambivalence isn't something we want right now, especially considering the unfolding plot of the roleplay.

I'll re-open the looking for roleplay thread and see what happens.
Yes, I'm still in! Life is a little busy for me now, but the posting frequency isn't super demanding so I'd like to still participate
TheTwilightWarrior

Am I still in this? I feel a bit better now.
Loren Topic Starter

You are, and that's good!
(Also the roleplay will crank up again once we've got our two new roleplayers.)
TheTwilightWarrior

Loren wrote:
You are, and that's good!
(Also the roleplay will crank up again once we've got our two new roleplayers.)

Righto m80. Who you thinking of including? Looks like Ilthelyn and Jay are potential candidates since you know them.
Loren Topic Starter

Yeah, they are! We'll see how things go, though.
Someone said something about a discussion thread, couldn't say whooo.

Sorry for posting here so late.
TheTwilightWarrior

iltheyn wrote:
Someone said something about a discussion thread, couldn't say whooo.

Sorry for posting here so late.

Welcome!
All caught up on reading the roleplay, reading character profiles, and so on. When will the roleplay start up again? :)
Loren Topic Starter

Soon! We're just waiting on Jaybird for his character. :)
JohnAtArms wrote:
Welcome!

Thanks!
Loren Topic Starter

Alright, so Jay's bowing out of the roleplay, unfortunately.
Iltheyn and Tsumetai, do you guys want to start with your characters' intro posts?
Loren Topic Starter

Actually, uh, so I've ran into a few IRL issues myself today. Well, not exactly issues, and more like neglected side projects that have come to bite me in the arse over the course of the last two and a half hours, but they'll drain a lot of my time away and when school begins anew, in around a week week and a half, I'm not sure how well I'll be able to GM the roleplay. I might be able to keep up, but I can't promise anything.
Oh no! Well we are here if there is any way to figure it out. Please let us know if we can help at all, and good luck on the projects!

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Kritarchy of Dei Iuris Discussion. (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus