Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Kritarchy of Dei Iuris Discussion. (Closed)

TheTwilightWarrior

Kidd wrote:
So how's everyone?

Not sure, in my case. I feel awful, yet inspired :P
Awh I'm sorry. Well, I hope you overcome! I have a pounding headache so I'm ehhh
TheTwilightWarrior

Kidd wrote:
Awh I'm sorry. Well, I hope you overcome! I have a pounding headache so I'm ehhh

It's all good. I've brought it on myself anyway XD some day I'll be man enough to take responsibility, but until then, I'm gonna wallow in shit.

Don't you hate those? :< take some panadol or something mate. Or do whatever, take care of yourself. I sure as hell am not XD
Doing fairly well, so I can't complain, and yourself?

Khaeos may have his post up soon, and Loren should not be gone too much longer, so we will likely be back on track in a couple of days :)

Now that we are all together, I am curious how we will get our characters to stick together.
Loren Topic Starter

Hey guys, I've returned from a really long and tiring but very exciting week.

Alright, so I can see there's been an, uh, interesting turn of events.

Coke, I'm really sorry to see you go! I was really looking forward to roleplaying with you, and you're a great writer from what I've seen of your posts, but it's okay. About writing Ishmael out, it wouldn't be that hard - he could simply have run off or captured by the guard.
Loren Topic Starter

@Gamers, I think that maybe we could go up to the moment where Edlin finally some clothes before having a Justiciar crawl by, forcing them all to run together. I'm not sure about Umran and Ramez, though. The easiest way out would have the Justiciars just think they're involved, some way or another, but there might be other ways.
Welcome back, Loren :>

And, yeah, I'm a little unsure with Ramez but I'll work something out, don't worry.
TheTwilightWarrior

Wow... nice LOTR reference, Loren :P
Loren Topic Starter

tips hat
I made quite a few references in this post XD

The ring's probably coming into play later, though. ;)

And thanks, kidd!

Edit: noticed a bunch of typos in my rp post and have fixed most of them, but I'm tired and will take a better look at it tomorrow.
My turn to poooost. I'll be busy on and off until this weekend, so I can't promise a post until then. But I'll try
Okay weekend is over and I didn't consider that I'd be all moved into my own apartment and without WiFi. I'll get that post ASAP but it might end up being from my phone which is weird for me lol.

I am very sorry for the wait!
Loren Topic Starter

That's okay! I'm going to be away for a week myself, though, from the 1st to the 8th of August, but I'll be on vacations and not on something academic so I'll probably still be available.
And I am finally back home, so I can pay more attention to the RP and discussion!

Good luck posting, Kidd! Phone always gives me trouble as well :P
Sorry that was short and not super good;; Mobile, no internet. Hopefully I'll be better off by the time my turn swings around
It seemed fine to me! Can't wait to get the gang together and see where this RP takes us.

I apologize for that short disappearance. I've been tapping away at a driving course and it seemed to slip my mind until now.
TheTwilightWarrior

*shrugs*
Loren Topic Starter

Alright, neat.
Khaeos?
Hello.
Um, so.
I've... kind of taken on more RPs than I can chew. With college coming up soon again and the need for a job, most of my time had been completely taken over and I had to make the decision to cut my RPs down from seven to three.

It's... yeah. Bad.

I am SO sorry for the inconvenience, and I can honestly say that I'm kind of upset for doing this, cause I never wanted to be the one to leave a cool RP- but. Yeah. Real life sucks.

I am so thankful that I was able to participate in this RP. Keep up the fantastic writing, and I hope you get more people! I know this universe will expand here tremendously.
You're okay. Real life comes first! If you find time to come back, hopefully we'll still be here

On that note, I'll be getting my internet installed tomorrow so I'll be able to check in more frequently and post a little more comfortably after.
Good luck, Khaeos! RL always comes first, I hope all goes well.

Honwatly, thank you for being up front about it and not dragging it out. At this time we can still pick up other RPers if that is what Loren wants to do :P

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Kritarchy of Dei Iuris Discussion. (Closed)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus