Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Falling From The Sky(Open)

Sinikka (played by ChaoticDeath3)

The forest was pitch black since there was no moon tonight. Suddenly, what looked like a electric blue star fell from the sky and landed in the middle of the forest with a electric blue flash illuminating the night sky. As the light faded a young woman with electric blue hair that wore a blue dress was laying in the middle of the crater. The crater was littered with electric blues flames burning brightly enough to see the entire clearing.
Mia (played by EonRising)

The griffon had been sleeping soundly nearby when the meteor made impact and she jumped awake with a loud, scared squawk. She took a moment to compose herself before going to investigate.
Upon seeing the young woman, she let out another squawk, this time a concerned one and went to her side, nudging her with her beak, ignoring the flames.
Sinikka (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

The woman opened her eyes,which were electric blue and sat up. She looked at the griffon then looked around. The woman noticed the flames and in one wave of her hand, made all the flames disappear and lit one in her hand so she could see. She looked back at the griffon."Where am I?"

Mia had no idea whether or not the woman could understand her ad so just gave a calm caw, gently nuzzling the her.

The woman touched the Griffon's head softly. Looking up at the sky, she waved the hand that held the fire above her, creating a phoenix out of the electric blue fire. The phoenix flew into the sky and vanished. The woman blinked and looked at the fire in her hands." It seems that my powers are weaker than I remember."

Mia cocked her head curiously to the side, "Powers?" she squawked, still unaware as to whether or not she could understand her.

The woman knelt in front of the griffon, smiling."I was wondering when you were going to talk."Sinikka understood the griffon completely.

"So you can understand me," the ends of her beak curled up in as much a smile as a beaked animal could muster. "I'm Mia," she gently nudged her beak against Sinnika's chest.

"I am Sinikka. Pleased to meet you, Mia." Sinikka gently touched Mia's head as she smiled gently.

She let out a noise like a purr at Sinikka's gentle touch and rubbed her head against the womans hand.

Sinikka laughed softly." You are a strange creature."

"You're a strange human," Mia retorted with a smirk and licked Sinikka's cheek, acting much more like a dog than a half lion, half eagle.

"I am not human, little one." Sinikka's eyes glowed electric blue for a moment.

"Little one? Your must have depth perception issues," Mia snickered. She was more than four feet taller than Sinikka when standing at her full height, which she now did, her massive wings stretching and fluttering for a moment before folding against her back again.

"I meant that in age." Sinikka smiled. She didn't look like it but Sinikka was way older than she looked.

"Pfft, I'm over 150 years old," Mia smirked. By griffin standards, she was young, but by most other creatures standards she was very old.

"I am over 3,000, maybe older." Sinikka smiled." I am a phoenix."

"What? And what?" Mia gave her an incredulous look, "Alright, I believe your age and I believe you're not human, but know what a Phoenix is, one even tried to woo me once, and you are not a phoenix."

"Why do you not believe me when I say I am a phoenix?"

"You don't look like one," Mia rolled her eyes, having implied appearance when she said "I know what a Phoenix looks like."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Falling From The Sky(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus