Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Falling From The Sky(Open)

Gaunt (played by Freyya)

"why? you can never know how villagers will react."
Sinikka (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

"I know but I'm the reason so many people are concerned." Sinikka opened her eyes to look at Gaunt.
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

"I told them you'd left allready, there's no more concern in the valley, don't worry about it." Gaunt smiled at her.

Sinikka sighed before looking at the sky." I know but what happens if someone was to see me transform? What happens then?"
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

"This may sound stupid, but when you're leaving, it'll have to be at day-time. you'll be a bright flame at night, but during the day, the sun might be able to block you."
Mia (played by EonRising)

"Or you can just not transform in frot of people," Mia suggested with a roll of her eyes.
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

Gaunt laughed.
"Or you could do that."

Sinikka smiled." Fine but I'll only transform when I have to."
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

"Sounds good to me."

Mia nodded her agreement, "I don't want you to get caught. That would make me sad," she chirped.

Sinikka smiled before rubbing Mia's head gently." Thank you for worrying about me."
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

Gaunt just smiled at the two.
"try to lay low near the villagers. I've seen them go from nice to distrusting to hostile in a matter of minutes."

Mia couldn't help but agree with Gaunt, "Kind of passive aggressive aren't they?"
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

"Oh they're peaceful enough, as long as they don't encounter something they can't understand. They know you, but a little girl bursting into blue flames and flapping about might just attract the wrong kind of attention."

Mia couldn't help but smile, "That crater she made last night too."

Sinikka blushed." That was an accident. I don't even know why I crashed."
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

"yeah there's a thing. We need to find out how you got here - or how you crashed."

"I don't remember anything except my name and what I am." Sinikka looked at Gaunt.
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

"hmmm.. there must be some way to fix that."

"I know a witch doctor who lives not too far from here. She's a good friend of mine," Mia offered.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Falling From The Sky(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus