Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Falling From The Sky(Open)

Sinikka (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

"I am not a little girl. I am over 3,000 years old and I am a phoenix." Sinikka said.
Mia (played by EonRising)

"She doesnt even look like a little girl," Mia retorted "I dunno how she does it, but she does."
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

Gaunt was surprised. "a phoenix?" finding a griffin had amazed him, but now a phoenix as well?

Sinikka nodded." I am a blue phoenix though, not a red one you would normally see."
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

"what is the difference?"

"Color," Mia smirked, "Not the brightest human are you?"
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

"Last time i met a creature with different colours it meant the difference between good and evil, good griffin"

"Sinikka's not evil though. It's like saying because one rabit is brown and the other is black that the black one is evil," Mia shrugged.

(I won't be able to post for the rest of the day most likely. Please don't leave me in the dust)
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

(don't worry about it ^^ )

"true, only last time I wasn't facing a rabbit!" Gaunt laughed at the Griffin's comment

"Well, the color isn't the only thing different about red and blue phoenixes. All I know is that if you touch a red one's feather, it'll burn you but if you pick up a blue one's feather, it'll fill you with magical power, which is one of the reasons blue phoenixes are rare. Also, as far as I know, I'm the only blue phoenix that has four forms other than my human form."
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

"Impressive." Gaunt commented. "And I must say, you master your forms well!"

Gaunt heard a group of people walking on the forest floor. He motioned the pair to stay quiet and looked over the nest's edge.

"Villagers" Gaunt said. "Let me take care of it, they haven't seen us yet, they probably headed out as well because I took too long." Gaunt weaved a simple spell and dissapeared from sight.

"I could have easily taken care of it... The villagers know I'm here and where my nest is. I don't bother them, they don't bother me," Mia mumbled, flying down in front of the villagers and standing majestically in front of them. She gave a friendly chirp to them, recognizing a few of them from her occasional visits to the village.
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

Sighing, Gaunt removed his invisibility spell and summoned a floating platform next to the nest, carrying him down to where the villagers were. he recognized the same man who asked him to check the forest.
"Hail to you." Gaunt said as he dismissed his carrier.
"Hail." the man said. and then, turning to the griffin, "Greetings, noble Griffin."

Mia chirped and nodded to the man then turned to gaunt, "Well, you best explain. They know I can't make fire."
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

Do you think it's wise to tell them the whole story? they might overreact. Gaunt mindspoke to her.

"Well, I dunno. Make something up. Phoennixes are uncommon but not unheard of in the area. It wouldn't be that hard to tell at least part of the truth."
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

Gaunt decided to play things safe.
"It was a phoenix, but it's allready gone now."

Mia nodded her approval at the statement and flew back into her nest.
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

"What were you doing here anyway?" Gaunt asked.
"Same thing as you were. But since our bird has flown, we have no use here anymore. Here is your paymant good sir, thank you for helping our humble village out." The man gave him some coins, then took the others and walked back in the direction from which they had come.
Gaunt put the money in his purse and and flew back to the nest. "they're gone." he informed the two others.

Sinikka nodded. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath." I should have gone down there with you guys."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Falling From The Sky(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus