Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Falling From The Sky(Open)

Sinikka (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Sinikka laughed before scratching the spot Mia had pointed out." It's been a while since I have walked on land so I never had men come after me."
Mia (played by EonRising)

"My suitors are other griffins and that one Phoenix. it doesn't matter if I'm walking or flying," Mia let out a loud, happy growl which scared off a few birds roosting in the tree.

"I meant I haven't been on this plane of existance for many years. I don't remember exactly where I was though."

"Faster... Oh, yes, right there!" her hindleg started kicking at the pleasure if being scratched.

Sinikka laughed and shook her head." You are indeed a strange griffon."

"No. Just one with friends that don't have hands," Mia grinned widely at Sinikka, liking her a lot already.

Sinikka smiled." I don't remember any of my friends. It seems my mind was erased of certain events of my life."

Her smile turned into a sad one and she nuzzled Sinikka, rubbing the top of her feathered head against the woman's chest, "Well, I'll be your friend," she offered.

"You already are my friend." Sinikka said as she petted the griffon.

Mia blushed a bit through her feathers and nuzzled Sinikka, "Well alrighty then. It's getting late though," she said and lay down, putting one wing over the woman's shoulder.

Sinikka lied beside Mia and closed her eyes, slowly falling asleep.

Mia quickly fell asleep; it's had been a long time since someone had slept next to her, so long she couldn't remember who it was but the warmth of the woman next to her helped her sleep considerably better.

While they slept, the blue phoenix tattoo on Sinikka's back started to hurt. Images flashed through her mind, most of them was of her laughing with another person Sinikka didn't remember and the others were of a battlefield littered with flames and corpses. Sinikka twitched but didn't wake up.

Mia slept soundly throughout the entire night, her body too big to be bothered by the twitching of a human.

Sinikka woke up with a start when the image of a burning house popped into her mind. Being very careful not to wake Mia, Sinikka moved Mia's wing off her and stood up. She then stood up, walked to the edge of the nest and sat down without making a sound. Sinikka looked at the sky, trying to figure out what the images were.

Mia woke up about 30 minutes later, the rumbling of her stomach vibrating the while nest.
"Oh dear," she yawned and stretched.

Sinikka laughed when the nest vibrated fron Mia's stomach." Somebody's awake."

Mia blushed a bit and yawned again, "Sorry," she said sheepishly and padded towards Sinikka, giving her a friendly lick to the cheek, "I need to go find something to eat. I'll be back," she smiledand thought for a moment, "You want anything?"

"No, not really." Sinikka looked at Mia." I remember that I tend not to eat much."

"Alright," Mia nodded and flew off, her massive wings knocking Sinikka back as she flew away.
The griffin returned about ten minutes later with a large stag in her forepaws, it's neck being held by her beak and she landed in the nest, "If you don't like blood, you may wanna look away," she warned.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Falling From The Sky(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus