Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Falling From The Sky(Open)

Sinikka (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Sinikka jumped when she heard the man. She stood up and looked at him, watching him to see if he made a move to attack her or Mia." T-thank you. Is there a reason your out here?"
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

"The villagers villagers of a town some miles away saw you falling from the sky. They asked me to go check it out, so here I am. I was told to kill if nessecary."
Gaunt tilted his head sidewards slightly as he appeared to be thinking.
"however, I don't know your purpose, so I won't rush in for the kill straight away. What is your goal or purpose here?"

"I...I don't have a purpose or a goal." Sinikka closed her electric blue eyes." I don't even remember my past or who I was back then."
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

"very well" he said, strapping his staff to his back. "i won't harm you. after all, if you really were hostile, you'd have attacked me allready" gaunt smiled.
"i won't kill you or your friend griffin just because some villagers are scared of things they can't explain"
Mia (played by EonRising)

Mia silently watched from the time he showed himself, though her eyes were cold and pinned on him. Every once in a while she would let out a nervous chirp and then flutter her wings, but other than that, she just watched, unsure what to make of this man.
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

"I understand your caution, noble griffin. I must say, griffins left my homeland hundreds of years ago - you're the first of your kind i have witnessed. It's a true honor." Gaunt bowed slightly.
"may i know your names?" he asked.

Sinikka bowed her head." I am Sinikka." She straightened so she could look at the man.
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

"My name is Gaunt" he smiled "Is it possible that I could join you and your friend over there? My legs are getting sore from balancing on this branch the whole time!" he grinned awkwardly.

Sinikka glanced at Mia before closing her eyes. In a flurry of electric blue flames, Sinikka transformed into her first phoenix form. She flew over to gaunt and gently picked him up with her talons. She flew back toward the nest and set him down carefully before letting electric blue flames surround her as she transformed back into her human form.
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

When Gaunt recovered from the initial shock, he laughed. "Well, that wasn't really nessecary, but thanks anyway." he smiled at the Sinikka, then looked at the griffin. "And what might your name be?" he asked him.

"Mia," she said cautiously, not quite trusting this man. She stood as tall as she could, about eight feet at the shoulder and looked down upon Gaunt with a very scrutinizing gaze. She wasn't about to argue with Sinikka about it, but Mia hadn't exactly invited this man into her nest.
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

"I apologize, Mia. and to you as well, Sinnika, I didn't mean to upset either of you. I was only doing the task the villagers set me to do. If there's anyone of you able to Mindread, you can search mine for signs of wanting to harm you."

"Well, your safe because I can't read minds. I can only use telepathy." Sinikka put her hand on Mia's head gently.
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

"Well, I'd hoped you'd be able too, if only to prove I won't harm you. Maybe you can mindread, good Griffin?" Gaunt asked the majestic creature.

"No," Mia said quietly and settled down, laying down in the cmiddle of her giant nest, "I'm not magical or anything, just a griffin."
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

"well then.. is there anything I can do to convince either of you that I can be trusted?" Gaunt asked.

Sinikka glanced at Mia before looking at Gaunt." I trust you because you didn't attack either of us."
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

Gaunt smiled. "Well, that's nice to hear!"

"Er..." Mia looked down at Sinikka, then back at Gaunt, "I trust you because she does," the griffin still sounded skeptical though.
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

"Very well." Gaunt turned to sinnika. How is it that a little girl such as yourself can transform into so many different forms?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Falling From The Sky(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus