Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Falling From The Sky(Open)

Sinikka (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Sinikka looked away, taking heed to Mia's warning.
Mia (played by EonRising)

About ten minutes later, Mia told Sinikka she could look again, "Done," she burped. There was a skeleton of the stag laying before her, picked clean and without a speck if blood on the bones or even on Mia's beak.

Sinikka looked at Mia and smiled." I didn't know griffons had a tremendous appetite

"You're kidding right?" Mia raised an eyebrow, "I'm part lion and part eagle. I'm two times bigger than a lion and require all the more energy to power my wings. Of course I have a big appetite."

Sinikka laughed." Well, I don't remember much so I'm sorry for not knowing."

Mia just smirked shook her head, "It's fine. Anyways, is there anything in particular you wanna do today?"

"I want to try and see if I can obtain all of my forms."

"You have more than two?" Mia sat back and watched her curiously.

Sinikka nodded." I have a human form, a regular phoenix form, a speed phoenix form, and two others that I want to surprise you with." She smiled.

"Alright," Mia smiled and began preening the feathers on her wings but wasstill paying close attention to Sinikka.

Sinikka smiled at Mia before jumping off the side of the nest. She fell quite a ways before blue flames enveloped her. She transformed into her huge phoenix form but instead of two wings she had four wings. Flapping all of her wings at once, Sinikka shot up past the nest and into the sky.

"Woah!!!" Mia squawked excitedly as she watched her shoot up and away. "Cool..." there was a luck of admiration in her eyes.

"Wait until you see my other forms." Sinikka said in Mia's mind. Sinikka spun in the air and she transformed into an even bigger phoenix. She flapped her wings once and circled around Mia's nest. What seemed to be electric blue stars shot around Sinikka, looking like electric blue ribbons. This was her "Star Flyer" form or what other call her Semi-God form.

"Wow..." Sinikka was truly breath-taking.

Sinikka did one last spin and this time the flames around her were not only electric blue but also red like you would see on a regular phoenix. The flames disappeared and half of her body was an electric blue color and the other half was red, almost a scarlet. Sinikka glided down to the nest and transformed back into her human form, dropping down into the nest.

"That was awesome!!!!" the young griffin said excitedly; she was practically dancing in her nest, unable to contain the odd excitement that had built up inside.

Sinikka smiled at Mia before laying out on her back, breathing heavily." Yeah, but it makes me really tired when I do all those transformations at one time."

"Alright... Well, that's all you wanted to do today?" Mia asked, a bit disappointed. She had never really had a friend before and so was excited at the prospects of what they could do together.

"No, just give me a few minuets." Sinikka shut her eyes before sitting up.
Gaunt (played by Freyya)

Gaunt watched the two strange creatures from a rather large tree-branch, his Nature Aura protecting him from unwanted views. The villagers had asked him to go into the forest and deal with whatever the blue flame plumetting from the sky represented. he was doubting, however - for they seemed rather friendly creatures, and Harmless to him. However, he had been lured into a trap like this not weeks ago.

eventually, he decided it was time to show himself to the strange couple before him. He prepared some summinings in case they got hostile, then stood straight on the branch and lifted his Nature Aura, revealing himself.

"That was an interesting display of transformations." He spoke to the little girl - though he doubted she was still a little girl.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Falling From The Sky(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus