Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Falling From The Sky(Open)

Sinikka (played by ChaoticDeath3) Topic Starter

Sinikka laughed as she stood up." Well, I guess I'll have to prove that I'm a phoenix then." She back up a few steps, standing a bit away from Mia. Closing her eye, electric blue flames surrounded Sinikka. When the flames disappeared, a electric blue phoenix that was larger than Mia stood where Sinikka was just standing. The phoenix opened her eyes which were electric blue as well and looked at Mia." Is this enough proof, Mia?" Sinikka said in Mia's mind.
Mia (played by EonRising)

The griffin let out a squawk and fluttered her massive wings, taking a fewstartled steps back, "Y-yes."

Sinikka laughed softly in Mia's mind and in a flurry of electric blue flames, transformed back into her human form.

"I much prefer you as a human," she said quietly and lay down before her, nudging her beak gently against Sinikka.

Sinikka smiled before sitting on her knees in front of Mia and gently rubbed the griffon's head." Don't worry. I don't use my other forms unless my friends are in trouble."

"Alright," Mia let out a noise somewhere between a purr and a caw, moving he head into the rubbing, enjoying greatly.

Sinikka smiled." We should probably get out of here before someone else comes and finds us sitting here."

"Why? Humans don't bother me. Or is someone looking for you? We're at least ten miles from any human village."

"Well, I didn't know that but what if this," Sinikka gestured at the crater around them" caused some attention."

"You're right about that..." Mia looked around, "Here, climb on. My nest isn't too far from here," she said and crouched low.

Sinikka shook her head." I'll follow you. I know I was pretty huge in my phoenix form but I can control my size." Sinikka let electric blue flames surround her and this time when they dispersed, Sinikka was slightly smaller that Mia.

"Alright..." Mia said, "It was only an offer," she flapped her massive wings and took off, flying in a quick circle before to the north and into the branches of a massive tree and into a giant nest, large enough to fit a griffin two times as big.

Sinikka followed Mia easily. She had no trouble with flying even though she hadn't flown for what had felt like years.

Mia landed gently in the nest. There were several skeletons, mostly from deer but one from a human, scattered around it. The griffin quickly cleared it out, pushing the bones out of the nest to make room for her new friend.

Sinikka landed in the nest as well and turned back into her human form.

Mia smiled down at her and gave the young woman a friendly lick, "It's not much, but it's home."

Sinikka smiled before rubbing Mia's head gently." I'm used to sleeping in nests so I'm okay."

"Good," Mia purred loudly. she didn't think she would ever get used to such a wonderful feeling as being pet.

Sinikka laughed when Mia purred loudly." I guess you almost never get company."

"Not from anyone with hands. I get a lot of suitors though," Mia chuckled a bit, "Hey, could you scratch right... In... There?" she grunted as she cranes her neck, pointing with her beak to a spot just out of reach between her wings.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Falling From The Sky(Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus