Skip to main content

Forums » Art & Creativity » Midsummer Art Trade!!

Here is mine! For Degu! Of their oc Gibbit!
https://sta.sh/018tyefo0b5o

rprarttrade_by_pippasaurs-dblt0aw.png
ivian2_by_slipkast-dblw40k.png

For Heimdall~
Pippasaurs wrote:

rprarttrade_by_pippasaurs-dblt0aw.png

This is beautiful! I love how it has an almost tarot cardish feeling to it too. Love the way you did his markings and expression <3
Mortem

I got to draw to AncientCatKing's Elliot Chau!

ancientcatking_by_gembone-dblw5bt.png

Aaaaand a link to the deviation on my dA.
Degu wrote:
Pippasaurs wrote:
This is beautiful! I love how it has an almost tarot cardish feeling to it too. Love the way you did his markings and expression <3

Ahh Im glad you could see the theme I was going for! I loved drawing his markings but lordy did his hands give me trouble hahad taking one finger away really is a challenge! Im very glad you like it!
'Tis an Ink portrait, for PANGAEA! Woo!

ink___midsummer_art_trade_2017_by_grace_dupre-dblw1qt.png

(click through for the deviantART link! Also because I don't trust myself not to pick in tiny ways at that hair within the next twenty-four hours or so, now that it's up on my screen and I can think about it. >>)
FreeJayFly wrote:
Looks like we're starting. ò v ó!

My bedtime's been pretty early as of late, so I'd rather get this posted now rather than later. :'D

For my Devotee trade, I had Rigby!
rpr_midsummer_at_2017___1_smol_by_freejayfly-dblen7a.png

I ALSO ENJOY THIS, MUCHLY, I adore the pose and the animation in that pose! Thank you! :D
Awwww yeah!!! I've been waiting for this since the beginning of the month aaaa!!
I got @LightSide-Lucree !! <3

Look, you even get a speedpaint!
tumblr_ovju8wHJ7I1wxblmeo1_1280.png
My trade was of Pippasaurs's Primrose.

See more
Jv7UWBe.jpg

I wanted to explore Primrose-as-Vampire, with her looking out into the day, being unable to go out and experience everything that Primrose-as-Human was capable of enjoying, perhaps a tad regretful. The rusting sewer pipe entrance/exit alludes to the post-apocalyptic setting that Primrose is from, and allows Primrose some view out to the beach during the daylight hours.
Ilmarinen Moderator

Penumbra wrote:
ivian2_by_slipkast-dblw40k.png

For Heimdall~

He looks so stoic and statuesque! I love it!

My entry will be done a little later today :)
Featherhowl wrote:
Awwww yeah!!! I've been waiting for this since the beginning of the month aaaa!!
I got @LightSide-Lucree !! <3

Look, you even get a speedpaint!
tumblr_ovju8wHJ7I1wxblmeo1_1280.png

She's perfect! My spicy baby bean, oh my gods! Thank you so, so much! I love it~! <3

Edit: Also, you pronounced my name right the first time. It's Loo-cree. XD And you're not wrong, she does hang out in clubs and bars a lot. True to the character! The speedpaint was so much fun to watch, and I love the thought you put into the piece! Again, just... Oh, thank you, she's gorgeous!
Mori wrote:
My trade was of Pippasaurs's Primrose.

See more
Jv7UWBe.jpg

I wanted to explore Primrose-as-Vampire, with her looking out into the day, being unable to go out and experience everything that Primrose-as-Human was capable of enjoying, perhaps a tad regretful. The rusting sewer pipe entrance/exit alludes to the post-apocalyptic setting that Primrose is from, and allows Primrose some view out to the beach during the daylight hours.

Very cool! Really like the idea behind it
For the second time I got FreeJayFly :D

I picked your lovely girl, I hope you like it! :D

4YvaQ9L.png
Ilmarinen Moderator

I got JacckSkell and drew Violet Hawk. It was tempting to draw a scene of her and Kain, though I haven't played her in over a decade. Annnd I'm not sure they ever actually met, lol.

TQegvor.png
Today's the day! I got Sylvirr!!

2v283z8.png

Lachlan was a lot of fun to draw! With all his tattoos and peircings he was a nice little challenge. I honestly kept coming up with little head canons for him while drawing because he's so interesting
Leela wrote:
Well. I'm posting early because I'm a chicken who sleeps early. Welp.

For freejayfly..

untitled_by_nekonekowawa-dblvdte.png
untitled_by_nekonekowawa-dblve2w.png
Hope you like them! Manaka and Victor are so cute by the way.

\ o v o / Looks great! I really like the message on the piece you did for Victor's as well~ Thanks for drawing both Manaka and Victor!
Lyss wrote:
For the second time I got FreeJayFly :D

I picked your lovely girl, I hope you like it! :D

4YvaQ9L.png

Awww yis! I like the posing on Manaka and the colouring! Thanks, for the second time. XD!

TT v TT / I hope you both had fun with the characters! ; v ;!!

♥♥♥
FreeJayFly wrote:
Looks like we're starting. ò v ó!

My bedtime's been pretty early as of late, so I'd rather get this posted now rather than later. :'D

And for my Dabbler trade, I had Illantis!
rpr_midsummer_at_2017___2_smol_by_freejayfly-dblen7u.png

I hope you both enjoy the pieces I did. TT v TT!! As always with work I post, click the images to get linked to the fullsize versions!!

Omg look at my goat boy and his tiny little horns! He looks amazing, thank you!
For Leafii0n I have:

tumblr_ovkej10QF31vaugl7o1_1280.png

It was a fun challenge working with all the green :)
PANGAEA

Ayella & Cassedy for Waiting_For_Rain

Because I couldn't just settle on one, I did both. And because I'm indecisive I have a bit of variety here for your use. :)

Cassedy w/ glasses
midsummer_art_trade_17_w_glasses_by_pangaea04-dbly4w7.png

Link

Cassedy w/o glasses
midsummer_art_trade_17_without_glasses_by_pangaea04-dbly4wr.png

Link

Ayella Purple w/shadow
mid_sum_art_17_purp_by_pangaea04-dbly4wv.png

Link

Ayella B&W w/ shadow
mid_sum_art_17_bw_by_pangaea04-dbly4xu.png

Link

Ayella B&W bare
mid_sum_art_17_bare_by_pangaea04-dbly4xg.png

Link
PANGAEA

Rigby wrote:
'Tis an Ink portrait, for PANGAEA! Woo!

ink___midsummer_art_trade_2017_by_grace_dupre-dblw1qt.png

(click through for the deviantART link! Also because I don't trust myself not to pick in tiny ways at that hair within the next twenty-four hours or so, now that it's up on my screen and I can think about it. >>)

She's so adorable!! Thank you!

You are on: Forums » Art & Creativity » Midsummer Art Trade!!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus