Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Damien Dread (played by fabulo)

"Shit, you idiot!" He yelled and jumped out the window after Anthony and Kat. "You forgot about the damned zombies down there!" As he fell he activated one of the four devices he made earlier, he put his palm straight up and out from his hoodie sleeve came a dagger sized blade. He grabbed a zombies head stabbing it through the brain he the kicked the head of another zombie making the smaller blade on his shoe pop out he kept his height and used it to stab another zombie with his shoe blade. Then he threw the zombie attached to his hand at another and prepared for a fight.
Anthony (played by CloudWanter)

Anthony saw Damien being a badass but couldn't waste time he had to get Kat out of here he quickly ran into the forest and hid Kat in a tree but found a couple zombies in the area and slit there throats with the weapons in Kat's pockets.

Kat is unconscious
Amber (played by Mathgeek124)

Amber heard the action and jumped down, landing on top of two zombies. She cut their heads off and continued killing them.

Anthony went back to Kat and held her in his arms and never let go he made a promise to her unconscious body that he would never let anything happen to her as long as they both should live. Anthony is getting weaker due to the scratch on his arm.
He need's a special "food"

(Anyone watch izombie :))
(when you guys are done killing the zombies please tell us so Anthony can come back)

With all the zombies dead she wiped the sweat from her forehead. "Get her back inside. I hear more coming from the south." She looked at Damien and smirked. "Ready for another fight?"

"Of course I am! Fighting is exhilarating isn't it!" He said smiling broadly. Damien hit the heel of his other shoe against the ground and another blade popped out.

Anthony didn't hear the moan's of the zombies anymore and got Kat out of the tree and slowly walked back to Amber and Damien with Kat in his arms unconscious.

She turned to Anthony. "Get Kat inside now!" She rolled her eyes and turne back to Damien. "Yeah it is!" She laughed and started running at the zombies. "Go back to where you came from!" She started slicing them left and right.

Damien ran after her shredding zombies left and right zombie bits flying into the air. He unsheathed his mashete and threw it at a zombie then he took out his pistol and started shooting the zombies. His fighting style kind looked like violent breakdancing.

She smirked. "Nice moves!" She put her dagger away in her jacket and grabbed throwing stars, throwing them straight into the zombies heads. "Remind me to never let anyone fall out a window again!" She smiled at her joke.

Anthony climbed the ladder with Kat on his back with her hands locked around hus neck while he climbed. When he got up he set kat on the chouch but didn't put her legs on Aly he made her kind of ball like.
Carla (played by InkBoi)

(What did I miss lol

(A lot. Just try and follow. We found the boys, lots of threats, Kat fell out the window, we are fighting zombies, and I'm pretty sure Damien and Amber are "getting along")

(for now lol)

The zombies thin out. "Holy shit that was a lot of zombies." He says with a chuckle, he walks back over to the ladder. "Hey Amber, you're alright, I guess." Damien starts to climb.

She takes her stars back. "Thanks. You aren't bad yourself." She smirked and put her weapons away. "If that ever happens again, I'm going to kill whoever started it." She mumbled as she started climbing.
Helfre (played by CloudWanter)

(There's a shipping moment between Kat and Anthony. Helfre is heading to the tree house but hes going to run into Amber and Damien)
Helfre Put down his crazy looking motorcycle helmet and grab is F2000 Assault Rifle and holding it in his hands as if hes ready for war. When he would hear a zombie he would sneak behind them and take them out with a knife across their through's. For people he would shoot them in the leg them the head his backpack contains food,water, a bunch of ammo for both of his guns 1 of them is his F2000 Assault Rifle which he keeps in his hands and his .500 Smith and Wesson Magnum. (its the most powerful handgun in the world right now) a Knife, (which he keeps in his left lower pocket) and a rope so he can climb buildings. Helfre raided the buildings that's closest to the beginning of the forest. When he was done he runs into the forest and shoots a lot of zombies and his gun is loud and made the birds fly away from there tree's

(Is anyone else here?)

(i'm still here sorta)

(K)
Helfre (played by CloudWanter)

(i'm always here)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Devil's Death Infection

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus