Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Lilim (played anonymously)

((Um... dana3400, her name is pronounced EL-LEE-SAH. Not trying to be mean, I just keep noticing you calling her Elsa, and you're missing the E in the middle of her name, Hun.

She's not the ice queen from Frozen. XD ))

Lilim notices that Lupus seems friendly enough, so she approaches to say hello as well. Sun already took care of introducing Elesa, so she smiled as she hovers closer, "Quite the entrance you made, Lupus. I'm Lilim, Elesa's older sister." she says as she holds out her hand and sways her tail calmly.

Elesa blinks a little and comes out from hiding behind Sun as Lupus seemed friendly enough, looking to him with a soft smile as Lilim approaches and introduces herself. Things seemed to be calming down quite a bit now, which Elesa personally appreciated greatly.
Sun Saturn (played by dana3400)

(sorry, I'll try to spell right next time.Which might be hard since I can't stop thinking about frozen for some random reason. )
The Corrupt Prince S (played by dana3400)

Sade was no longer curled up in a ball.But was sitting on the floor watching everyone turn their attention to Lupus. Sade didn't know how to feel about the newcomer. He'd wondered why Lupus is even here for. After all, He clearly some sort of Prince, You could tell by just looking at the clothing he wore and he also seems like a fighter. Sade also made note of the shadow that made the snake disappear before Lupus appear. By the alone Sade could tell this man had some sort of magic. "A Prince with the ability to fight and use magic, he also seemed to know that Guy(Gabriel) " Sade muttered to himself rubbing his neck. Sade got up and stepped closer to Lupus trying to get a better view of him.

Sun glance at Sade, it seems like they were both curious about Lupus origins. But Sun knows that Sade probably had a different reason to know about Lupus origins. "Sade, why are you getting near him? Are you up to something like usual?" Sun asked irritated.
"It's an honor to meet all of you."

The demon said politely. He stopped to look about the buildings before which he now stood. As if sizing them up. In this, it could be seen that he was in fact quite young. Somewhere near his mid to late teens. He held a half-way balled hand towards his mouth in thought, before lowering it.

"So this is the school Mother wants me to attend. I suppose I'll humor her. It might be fun."

"I was just curious! Geez, can go one day without you questioning me?" Sade complained. Sade was telling the truth. For once. He was just curious about Lupus and wanted to know more about him. He wasn't planning to do anything with him, for now... After all, it hard to know if this guy was as nice as he seems. "Anyway, I'm going back to my dorm. I'll see you losers later. You can come with me if you like Sun, or stay here with your new friends" Sade started flying back to 'his'dorm.

Lilim bolted after Sade and grabbed him by the heel, haulting him midair, "Hold it buster!! You've still got work to do!! Half of the school needs the roof put back on!! And if you don't want to pay for repairs from what you earn from the tooth fairy, you'd best get back to work!!" she says as she spins with him and throws him back toward the ground.

Elesa watches Sade try to leave only to be set strait by Lilim and she'd giggle cutely, "You can't get away from Big Sis Lilim, Sade. So why do you persist in trying?" she asks curiously. Elesa wasn't trying to be mean, but she found it funny that Sade was on Lilim's bad list and was trying to skip out on what she told him to do. True enough that she was once scared of Sade, but with Lilim around, she had no more reason to be.

Sade growled annoyed.He was tired of repairing the school, he'd wanted to destroy something or at least burn something to the ground.But he'd decided it would be a bad idea to attempt to fight Liliam again. Thus, he got back to work, repairing the school walls with his magic and returning the school's roof. Then Sade heard Elsea's question which he tried to ignore but the question angered him making replied;"That none of your business Elsea."
Lupus couldn't help but look on with a laugh. To him it looked as if the woman had a slave. As he watched, he asked.
"So what's up with that?"
He was genuinely curious about it. It sure looked as if Sade had powerful magic, yet he did as the woman asked. He would only assume she had powers stronger then his.

Elesa whinced as Sade snapped at her, but she just took a few steps back and heard Lupus's question, "Sade destroyed half of the school and tried to hurt a lot of the students, but I called Big Sis Lilim and she put Sade in his place. Hehehe, she almost used this huge orb of energy on him, but Sun and I talked her into going easy on him... I'm wondering if I made the right call now... Big Sis would have used that orb on Sade instead of breaking it into smaller orbs and saving Sim if I hadn't spoke up." she says as she shifts the Mottle Slime in her arms and craddling him like a pet.

99px-DQHRS_Splodgy_Dave.png

(dana3400, is this a good ref pic for Sim? It's a Mottle Slime from Dragon Quest Monsters Joker 2)

Lilim hovers back to the small group and giggles a little herself, "Yeah, Sade was being a bit of a bad apple, so I came back to help Elesa and keep Sade from causing any more trouble. Oh, and Sun... When this school year has a break... Me, you, and Elesa are going to see some if your old friends. Count on that." she says with a light pat to Suns shoulder. After that, she'd move her hands behind her back and hover in place innocently, swaying her tail behind her slowly and calmly.

(Yep, that's a good ref pic) Sun beamed, maybe this would be a good day for him.After all, he has some allies to help him find his friend and Sade is finally facing the consequences of his actions."Thank you Lillam and I hope we can actually attend school without Sade burning something." Sun joked.

Sade rolled his eyes hearing Sun's 'Joke' then continued fixing the school until it looked brand new. "Well, took longer than expected." Sade muttered to himself walking towards Gabriel. "Hey you, do know that Lupus guy? He waved to you earlier. So, I assumed you two are at least friends or close companions "
Tiffany Keith (played by duckling_)

((Hey guys, sorry I've been extremely inactive, stuff came up. I should be back for a good couple of weeks though.))

This entire time, Tiffany had actually been out of the grounds of the school, away on personal issues.
As a black car drove up to the school, the door flew open and Tiffany was shoved out, landing her her hands and knees with a gasp, before her luggage was thrown out after her. She turned around quickly to say something, but the car had already driven off, almost out of sight already. She sighed with frustration and glanced at her dripping hands, caked with blood from the fall. She simply shook her head and embraced it, glad to see the school again. She grabbed the handle of her suitcase and trotted into the school, peering at it.
"Hey, this place looks better than when I left," she said quietly to herself, scuffing her oxblood Doc Martens across the floor.
Her coming back outfit consisted of a black trench coat that reached her ankles, and her hair was cut to her shoulders, nicely crimped at the bottom. She had a bit of makeup on, simply some brown eyeshadow, lip liner and lipstick, topped off with some slight mascara, making her blue eyes pop. She had a waist length top on that displayed one of her favourite bands, 'Get Scared'. She was wearing denim shorts with fishnets underneath them, showing off the splash of oxblood on her feet.
She carefully looked around her, not notching the pouring blood flowing down her handle and not only dripping on the floor, but staining the black suitcase.
She peered around her once again before sighing, in some slight pain. She let go of her handle and stuck her hand into her pocket, bringing out a tub of pills. She popped two into her mouth, easily swallowed them without water, sand stuck the tub back into her pocket.
She then grabbed her suitcase again and started slowly making her way down the corridor of dorms, peering at each one with a smile.
She didn't know how long shed been gone, but to her, it felt so, so, long.

Sun deiced to take a walk out of the room to get quick berth of fresh air. When he saw Tiffany walking through the hall. He gave her a little wave before returning to the room. "Hey Sade, do you remember the girl that helped Henry and the others fought your monsters?" Sun asked.

Sade raised an eyebrow he had no idea who Sun was talking about.Though he did somewhat remember Herny but didn't really care about his roommate at this ponit. "What are you talking about?" Sade replied crossing his arms.

Sun rolled his eyes and walked passed Sade. He was starting to regret saving him. After all, he seems to not care about anything and was overall a jerk to everyone. "You know you don't have to act like this. Can't you be nice for once or at least try too?" Sun questioned glaring at Sade. Sade just laughed.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

((Hey could I join in?))

Adi Izzla wrote:
((Hey could I join in?))

((Sure. <3 The more the merrier Hun. <3 ))
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi walked in not wanting to talk to anyone at all. She just walked about and looked around.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus