Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Lilim (played anonymously)

Elesa gasps as she sees the flower suddenly bloom in front of her, whincing slightly as she feels the girl put the flower in her hair. She looks to the girl and listens quietly, giving a gentle nod to the girl's question, "U-um... S-s-sure... J-just a moment first, ok?..." she says quietly. Raven had successfully destracted Elesa from feeling the fear for a second or two, but now she was more focused on Lilim.

Lilim was still glaring at Sun, though his words held enough truth to them to save himself from needing a body cast and a meal juicer, "Your right... Elesa did used to be a slave... That's one reason I'm so protective of her..." she growls before her magic pressure begins to calm, "I should black one of your eyes and go after Sade... But now that he's behaving, I guess I can hunt him down another time." she says before blinking and her eyes change back from red to green, then reaching and taking Sun's hand, "Come with us, Sun... You owe Elesa some security detail to make up for earlier plotting. Don't worry, I won't hurt you... Unless you pull something dumb. Sade on the other hand, is going to be getting a shiner next I see him. Rest assured of that." she says as she gives Suns hand a coaxing tug to get him to follow her.

Looking to Elesa and the new girl that was kneeling in front of her, "Elesa, could you show us to your room, please? Sun is volunteering his services as additional security to say he's sorry." Lilim says with a calm smile. Elesa smiles as well, seeing things calm down again, "Ok. The rooms are this way." She says as she points down one of the halls, adjusting Sim in her arms as she starts toward her room. She'd give everyone a moment to make sure everyone was ready and able to keep up with her.

Lilim looks to the new arrival with a calm smile, "Hello there. Need a hand with your bags? I'd be happy to help carry them if you want." she offers politely.
Raven (played anonymously)

Raven frowns as she watches Elesa flinch. She certainly didn't mean to startle the girl. She studies her expression a bit, noticing how scared she was, before she inevitably sighs and stands upright, resuming her standing position as she turns back to watch as the older girl advances on the man who had previously sought to help her. Crow was watching as well, and couldn't help but feel nervous as she urges Raven to move along from withing her mind. Raven would shake her head though, looking distracted as she talks to Crow internally. She the man flustered around trying to justify the kidnapping of a child, and she would just shake her head. Though it seemed to be enough for the woman, as he was now forcing the man to be security for the young girl. Raven raises an eyebrow as she thinks it through, shaking her head. Doesn't seem like a good idea to me to make her kidnapper her security guard... She thinks to herself. But she was new, and she certainly wasn't family, so she didn't really have any decision making authority on the matter.

However, with the matter resolved, she walks away back towards where she was previously standing, attempting to get all the bags she had left on the ground. When she felt the magic tension ease up, she would let out a sigh of relief as well, her body language relaxing as she felt the tension die down. It would have been really bad to end up in a brawl on the first day of school. Though when she sees the little girl almost immediately trusting of her kidnapper, she gets the feeling in the pit of her stomach that something might happen. She could be wrong though, so she shakes the feeling away. After all, the woman did say she was protective of the child, so everything should be ok...right? Seeing the girl try and walk towards the room though...She had only asked her to be a guide as a distraction and to try and get her away from all the drama. Now that it was calm, she had really wanted to look for the map or staff she was convinced existed. Though with no other options other than to end up lost, she was going to need the child's help. She sighs as she tries collecting the rest of her things, only to be approached by the woman with an offer. She raises an eyebrow at her, thinking it over for a moment before nodding her head.

"Sure...but only if you don't mind..."

"Raven!"

"What?! I don't see the big deal!!"

She argues with the other spirit. To anybody who didn't know their situation, it would probably be confusing. People tend to think she's crazy talking to herself and throwing her voice for attention. Though such rumors usually didn't bother her as she grabbed two of her bags and nodded her thanks to the woman.
Sun Saturn (played by dana3400)

Sun just nob his head and followed Liliam without a word.Just like Sade, Sun would follow Liliam's orders. Of course, he would it more politely and won't try to escape. Then he turned his attention to Reaven who seem to be talking to her self. "Are you okay, ma'am ?" Sun asked slightly concerned.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

((Well yeah but even characters like her make friends))

((Feel free to follow Elesa too, Hun. Chances are you could make 5 new friends rather quickly. <3

Lilim, Elesa, Raven, Sun, and Sim. Just to give a head count. XD ))
Tiffany Keith (played by duckling_)

Tiffany would have been seen standing near the corridor of dorms, looking at the people passing her side, barely even noticing she was there.
She felt invisible again, like she way she was when she was away. Like the way she had been treated...
A shake of her head reassured her that it would be different now, no matter how long she'd been away or who she'd been away from.
She couldn't help but overhear somewhat of an argument, and peered around the corner, only to see a few familiar faces. She attempted to connect faces with voices and names.
Sun, Elesa, Sade, don't know who that is... Or who that is... Wait, why the hell can I hear an extra voice?!
The girls eyes widened as she realised an extra voice, seemingly coming from the new girl crouched next to Elesa.
She was slightly freaked out, but easily shook it off, as she remembered experiences like that before, including people, and herself at one time, suffering from MPD, multi personality disorder, and many people were mistaken as crazy because of it, again, including the girl herself.
She soon shook those thoughts away too as she listened in more, not wanting to seem rude by suddenly putting the attention of her by announcing she was back, but not wanting to pretend she hadn't heard or seem the others either.
This confliction gave the girl a splitting headache, which she was now prone to from recent out of school experiences.
She dropped her suitcase to slam her hands against her head, but the headache went away the moment the case hit the ground, making an echoy "CLASH" as the plastic impacted with the flooring.
That made her cringe.
She darted back around the corner and slid down the wall, grabbing the case and letting herself become somewhat panicked. Unintentionally of course, but another affect of recent events.

Adi walked out of the dorm room. She hoped no one would see her but when she looks at people they see her. She looked and saw two girls walking by.
The Corrupt Prince S (played by dana3400)

Meanwhile, Sade was outside the school near the local zoo, he had been releasing animal form out of their cages. Even though he wasn't allowed to use magic for this deal, he still managed to get some of the animals under his control. He was planning to make a full-on circus at the school without anyone knowing. Of course, if this fails to please Sun then he will go with is a backup plan. "Okay animals, when the sunrises will head off to the school. But for now stay here while I put on my ringmaster costume" Sade announced pretending the animals could hear him. He quick dashed into a town(not far from the school) and started looking for a ringmaster costume.

Raven adjust's her grip on her bag before turning to sun, giving him an uneasy stare. If he truly was a kidnapper, then she didn't trust him one bit. Neither did Crow for that matter. She would size him up for a moment, before realizing he was actually concerned. Her eyes widen and she nods at him, remaining quiet. Crow would remain quiet for the time being, but Raven would speak up to put his mind at ease, for the moment anyway.

"Huh? Oh, yes...I'm alright....thank you for asking though.."

She says, only to be interrupted from her thoughts with a loud crash. Her head snaps towards the hallway, and she stares at it for several minutes. She was debating whether or not to follow the noise, but in the end her and Crow both agreed to go investigate it. She picked up the bags in her hands and headed towards the noise, only to see a young girl sitting on the floor, back against the wall and holding her head in her hands. She gave the girl a worried look, before kneeling down in front of her, as both voices were able to be heard coming from the singular girl.

"Um, excuse me miss...are you alright??"

"Is there anything we can do to help you?? You look troubled..."

Adi saw a girl crash to the floor. She shrugged it off since another girl was helping. That is until she ran into the girl with raven black hair helping the other chick. She fell to the floor with a thud.
Tiffany Keith (played by duckling_)

Tiffany cringed even more and held her head tighter as she heard someone come around the corner, letting her breath quicken even more,letting her be stuck in a sort of panic attack.
She screwed up her eyes as she heard a females voice, but she glanced up anyway, getting a quick look at her before lowering her head with a jolt and a vague nod.
"I-I'm alright..." She said quietly, gripping onto her own hair as she said so, wincing every time she took a breath.
When another female tripped over the stranger that was checking on her, Tiffany glanced up once again, a concerned expression on her face, and she let her body tense up, glancing around her.
She just wanted to grab her case and leave. She just wanted to find Rae and settle back in, not be included in this.
Not come off as weak, not come off as if she could barely even renter the damned school.
Yet, somehow, she'd been able to tie herself into a panic attack, simply whimpering now as she moved her hands onto her knees, still glancing all around her, the walls suddenly feeling like they were closing in, and her world was becoming smaller.
Sun Saturn (played by dana3400)

"Um, Hey, aren't you the girl that helped us fight Sade once?" Sun asked feeling a bit awkward. He didn't know how Tiffany felt right now. It was hard for Sun to stay on topic, he usually moved to a different topic at random."Because if you are, I don't think we been properly introduce. I'm Sun"

Adi saw another girl and a boy near her. She quickly stood and ran off. She didn’t want anyone to know of her powers. She ran up a wall and sat on the ceiling. She loved being up there since no one could reach her or stay there like she could. It was her quiet time. Well sorta depends on the room and the number of people that are in it.

Elesa flinches as she hears the crash, and as the group takes off toward the noise, so does she. She peeks around the corner and sees Tiffany suffering from a panic attack, which she recognizes quickly, "Tiffany?!" She calls out as she brings herself beside her and places her hand on Tiffany's heart, "Tiffany, please try to calm down... It's me... Elesa... Try to calm down, ok?..." she says worriedly. She had experience with others that had panic attacks like this, and something she knew people that hyperventalated during panic attacks needed was a calm, friendly, familiar voice to focus on and some unique attention. Some needed hugs to calm down, some needed open space, and some special cases needed air from another source just to feel like they could breath. Elesa was worried for Tiffany now and wondered what kind of attention she would need to help with her panic attack.

Lilim's attention went to the girl that bolted and retreated to the ceiling to be away from the crowd. She hovered quietly over to the ground under this girl and looked up to her, "Helloooo up theeeeere." she says in a light tone, just enough for her voice to carry softly to the girls ears. If Adi looked, Lilim would offer her a soft smile and a friendly wave, keeping her distance so that Adi wouldn't feel threatened.

Only once her presence was made known would Lilim start to hover closer to Adi, keeping her movements slow so she wouldn't come off as threatening or having any intent to corner nor chase her. Lilim could tell this girl had her reasons for keeping herself isolated, but could feel something else about her too. A sensation she herself was all too familiar with. Loneliness. Lilim wanted to believe that this girl wanted a friend, but was shy when it came to making them. It almost appeared that no one else was able to join them, so Lilim could speak to Adi alone for a moment and get some answers, provided Adi wanted to talk at all.
Nathan (played anonymously)

((Would you like to join, Nathan?))

Adi ignored the girl that said hello to her. She didn’t want to look at her she just wanted to stay hidden. She walked over to a dark corner part of the ceiling and looked at everything going on underneath her.

"Pardon me if I sound rude, but you don't look like you're alright..."

"But if you don't want our help-"

She says as she's interrupted by someone nearly body slamming into her. The force of it would have shoved her and would make her fall to the floor as she groans and rubs her side. She looks around to see another girl float up to the ceiling, but turns back to the woman having a panic attack, only to have the little girl from earlier run up and try to soothe her. She would stand up and watch as the girl seemed to have better experience helping those who had panic attacks, and backed away nervously. When everyone came running into the corridor to help her or talk to the woman on the ceiling, Raven just blinked before shaking her head and quickly headed back for the front doors, walking outside and letting out a long sigh. She holds her hand out in front of her and opens up a pocket portal, before throwing all her luggage inside and closing it. She looks around and finds a tree, walking up to it and climbing up it, lying down on the branch and watching the sun shine through the leaves.

"Why'd you leave?"

"There was a crowd....besides, the little girl seems to know how to help her, and I certainly wasn't helping....besides, they all seem to get along well enough already, for the most part..."

"You're just nervous..."

"Wouldn't you be!? *sigh* Why would Her Ladyship insist that this was a good thing for us...."

Lilim's jaw drops in surprise as Adi moves away without even looking at her, "Rude..." she whispers before shaking her head. It was getting close to morning so Lilim would have to head outside anyway. There she saw the girl that had previously been talking to Elesa climbing a tree and making herself comfortable on a branch. Hovering up to her, "Um... Excuse me, could I sit with you?... Or would you prefer I just leave you be?" she asks politely, blinking as she was able to get a better look at the girl now, "R-Raven?!" she gasps in surprise, "Mother Above, why couldn't I recognize you sooner?!" she says excitedly, rushing close and tackle hugging Raven, knocking her off the branch but spinning under her so she was instead resting on Lilims chest while she hovered on her back, "It's so good to see you again, Raven. I've missed you so much." she says as she hugs Raven tightly.

Raven would hold her hand out in front of her, watching as the light through the leaves also reflected through the gaps in her fingers now. The light of sunrise was truly something remarkable to witness, and she couldn't help but watch almost completely relaxed now. Though when a voice asked her to sit with her, she barely had a chance to respond before she heard her name and was tackled out of the tree. She let out a small scream as they were flipped so she was ontop of the person's hovering body. Raven would shake her head and sit up, moving her hair out of her face before looking down, her eyes widening.

"Lilim?!"

She exclaims, allowing Lilim to hug her tightly. She would hug Lilim back as she adjusted the both of them so they were in a sitting position, rather than have Raven's body weight resting ontop of Lilim. After several moment's of hugging, she would let go and smile brightly at Lilim.

"I didn't know you were a student here! I can't believe I didn't recognize Elesa!"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus