Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Tiffany Keith (played by duckling_)

Tiffany kept holding her knees as she heard a familiar voice speak to her. She simply started rocking back and forth, caught up in a new world she had implanted in her head, making her space out, her eyes unfocused and blurry.
Her breath kept quickening as she was stuck in her head, still rocking back and forth as her her hands gripped onto her knees.
She let a few more whimpers escape her limp lips and she finally snapped back, still caught in her panic attack though.
She let her head jolt from side to side, more panicked by the surrounding people, making her arms stuck out in front of her before she snatched them back, sighing shakily as her breath quickened even more, almost feeling like she couldn't breathe. She hated the feeling, and her head was pounding as she hit it against the back wall, disappointed in herself for letting herself get caught in this situation.
She let a few lore signs escape her lips, started to psychically shake as she stared at the floor, her arms now wrapped around her legs instead of gripping onto them.
She sat her chin on her kneecaps and rubbed her legs up and down, still violently shaking and breathing quickly.
Sun Saturn (played by dana3400)

Sun was very confused about the situation they were in and was starting to feel more awkward as Tifanny's panic attack got worse. He decided that he should take a step outside for a bit, After all, it seemed like he wasn't need at the moment. So he quick sipped outside and lay on the ground.
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

Adi felt bad for the girl having a panic attack but knew to give her some space. She decided to come out of hiding to give her the space she needed. Obviously no one else knew to give her space well the raven haired chick didn’t seem to know. She walked over and moved the raven haired chick back.”She needs some space so back up a bit.” She said moving the chick back.
Raven (played anonymously)

((Adi, raven isn't even inside the building anymore so there's no way she's near them..just saying :/))

((Oh oops sorry))

Adi felt bad for the chick. Seeing as there wasn’t any one else near her except for the chick trying to snap her out of it. She looked and saw a few people still down there. She kept her hiding spot not wanting any one to try to piss her off. When that happens people die.
Lilim (played anonymously)

Elesa reaches and tries to take one of Tiffany's hands, but finds her far too paniced to catch. She'd scoot back for a second and set Sim on the floor, "Sorry, Sim... Just stay close ok?" she whispers to him before moving closer to Tiffany again, drawing one of her charms and aiming it at Tiffany's chest, "Seal of Wind... Aero generate..." she says as she makes the charm cast a glow onto Tiffany's chest, giving her a fresh, deep breath of air that constantly got restored and provided a constant supply of air for her.

The air would act to help Tiffany breath while Elesa risked herself and leaned in close to hug her, hoping that a bit of fresh air and a warm hug would do some good, or at least calm her down a bit, "Please calm down, Tiffany... You're safe..." she whispers calmly. The child was doing all she knew to do for this situation, and she could only hope it was enough.

Lilim moves back to the tree branch with Raven so that they could sit together more comfortably than laying in the air, "Oh, I'm not a student here... At least not now. Elesa is supposed to be though. I thought it would be a good idea to let her study magic in a more stable environment, but come to find out this place is less stable than I had hoped... And there are a few too many happenings for my own comfort. And I have a lot of reason to worry for Elesa's safety in this place more than anywhere else we've been. And... I won't be able to do anything until evening now..." she says as she looks toward the rising sun.

After a moment she looks back to Raven, "Say... You wouldn't be willing to look after Elesa while I'm out of commission, would you?" she asks curiously.

Adi saw people outside by a tree. She walked along the ceiling and out the door. She walked on the walls outside the building and walked down on the ground. She went to the top of the tree and stayed there.

Raven would stand up and grab hold of the tree's branches, slowly climbing up the tree to resume sitting at the branch. When she got there she would make herself comfortable and lie back the way she was, placing her feet on Lilim's lap with a smile as she listened to what Lilim said. Though her smile would almost quickly disappear as she continued talking about the academy. She nodded in agreement to her idea of enrolling Elesa in the academy, but the mention of this academy being more than she bargained for would have Raven and Crows stomach in a knot. Raven's eyes would turn black as both their voices could be heard again.

"Seriously?!"

"I knew public school wasn't a good idea..."

"Her Ladyship said it might be a good idea for us to better learn to control our powers..."

"Yeah, but that won't do us much good if we wind up getting hurt..."

The two of them say to one another, before blinking and staring at Lilim. Their eyes would widen as they go quiet, talking amongst themselves within their mind, staring blankly past Lilim for a few minutes. When they were done, Raven would shake her head almost violently before nodding at Lilim with a grin.

"Sure, we can watch Elesa while you're asleep. Right Crow?"

"Yeah...Right..."

"At least sound a little excited Crow..."

Adi noticed Raven climbing the same tree she was climbing. She was trying to climb the few other branches above. She slipped and fell back out of the tree.

Lilim frowned as she thrust her hand out and caught Adi by the ankle, haulting her from falling all the way out of the tree, "Might want to watch that first step little miss clumsy. If you can't fly, the first step off a high place is a doosey." she says jokingly before borrowing some energy from the tree and asking it to grasp Adi around the waist and lower her safely back to the ground and stand her on her own two feet, letting her go and returning itself to normal.

(Waiting on Tiffany to reply for Elesa. Also, Dana3400, are you gonna play Sim anymore?)

Adi now on her own two feet looked at the chick about to suck her soul. She calmed down a bit and walked on the tree. Why climb it when you have powers like hers. She got to the branch the girl was.”I wouldn’t mess with me if I were you.” She said as her eyes changed to a pitch black with white souls in them.
Xander Lithe (played by pallets)

((wowie, this is late, but do you guys mind if i join in?? didn't wanna just barge in, hah. ^^))

((I don’t mind but it depends on everyone else.))
The Corrupt Prince S (played by dana3400)

(Don't worry am still playing as Sim, I just been a bit busty) Sim stood still and watched the others try to help Tiffany. He decided that he should also help. He dashed over to Tiffany and jumped into her arms. "Yes, you're safe. There's no need to afraid, we'll help you any way we can!" Sim beamed.

Lilim turns to Adi again and meets her glare of black eyes with white pupils with a glare of her own in which her eyes shined neon red and her magic pressure seemed to be forcing Adi to back off, "If I were you, I'd start feeling for power levels before I threatened someone. And I'm gonna tell you right now, brat, I'm one being you best think twice about threatening unless you intend to follow through. You're welcome for saving you from breaking your neck falling out of the tree, now either apologize and introduce yourself... Or scram." she growls intimidatingly. Lilim felt no fear toward this girl and was really not a fan of people getting in her face and making threats. Adi had all but ****ed up at this point, and the way Lilim was whipping her tail around should be enough of a tell tale sign that her patience was wearing very thin.

gl-37176-1436765965.jpg

Raven and Crow both watch as Adi falls out of the tree, only to be grabbed onto by the ankle by Lilim, before being set on the ground. However this kind attempt at making sure she didn't hurt herself was met with threats. Raven was already turned off by Adi. If this was the way she treated people who saved her, she didn't want anything to do with her. Raven's eyes glow black as she glares at Adi, a dark energy radiating off her that would warn Adi that she wasn't one to be trifled with. She speaks to Adi in a sarcastic and annoyed tone.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHH.......black and glowing eyes! Soooooooo scary! Listen little girl, your eyes aren't the only one that change, and your not the only being here that can use magic. So if your going to be rude, then go away. We aren't going to deal with threats. Especially not from scared children who think they can barge into someone else's space only to threaten them after they HELPED SAVE YOUR SKIN!"

"Raven, you need to calm down!"

Crow says to Raven as her aura starts bolstering. Raven takes several deep breaths to calm herself down, before her eyes go back to normal. She gives one more glare to Adi before taking Lilim by the hand and jumping down from the tree, walking Lilim inside leaving Adi alone.

Lilim catches Raven as she tries to jump out of the tree, pulling her right back up and sitting Raven in her lap, "Nuh uh. We were in this tree first, and I'm listening to my mother's concert. This rude piece of work can find somewhere else to go until my mother stops singing the Lilium for the day. She can have the tree after that, but not until." Lilim says in an annoyed tone.

Adi sighed and gave up. talk to them one of the souls told her.”My apologies. Im sorry but I loose my temper easily. My name is Adi Izzla.” She said jumping to another branch.
Kaitlyn (played anonymously)

*may I join this rp?*

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus