Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Rae (played by Saturngoesferal)

Soon the sleeping witch would awaken from her sleeping slumber to find herself alone. Worry would build up in her stomach as the sound of ruffling sheets could be heard. Soon warma feet would come in contact with the cold, cold floor, waking up the witch fully.

"Tiffany?" A groggy sounded female voice echoed. A door was opened, revealing the messy haired, sleepy Rae. The flowers among her body slowly started to open, awakening themselves.
Lilim (played anonymously)

With all the excitement finally dieing down, Elesa would hold a hand close to her mouth and yawn heavily again, having now been woke up twice and had to partake in conflicts that Sade had caused. The first time was an attempt to use the bathroom and return to bed without causing trouble. The second was when Sun had woke her up on Sades order to kidnap her, which Sade was lucky Lilim didnt know about, nor Elesa either. But the fact of the matter was that Elesa was sleepy again, and the only reason she was still awake was to spend time with Lilim.

Lilim noticed Elesa acting sleepy and hovered closer to her to pick her up and hold her close, though she turns to glare at Sade, "It may be in your best interest not to cause any more trouble tonight, Sade. I'm taking Elesa to bed, but mark my words, I'll be back. After sunrise, you can cause all the trouble your malevolent little heart desires. It'll be for the school teachers to punish you at that time. But during the night... I'll be watching you. And if you hurt Elesa... I'll turn you into dog food myself. Capiche?" she says as her eyes momentarilly glow a fearce red again, showing that Lilim was not issuing a threat, but making Sade a very thorough promise. And Lilim was a girl that always... Always... Kept her promises.

Elesa would still be holding Sim even when Lilim picked her up, feeling safe and comfortable in Lilim's protective embrace just as Sim felt safe with Elesa. She'd lay her head cutely on Lilim's shoulder and glance to Sun and Sade, offering a soft smile to Sun before closing her eyes and was noticably about to fall asleep in Lilim's embrace.
Raven (played anonymously)

((Um...hey guys....i'm here on Lilim's request that I join, so if it's ok with everyone, i'd like to "enroll" in the academy..))
Rae (played by Saturngoesferal)

((That’s perfectly fine! Have fun here in Ralora Academy!))
Adi Izzla (played by Skykitty)

((I have no one to talk to😢))

Adi Izzla wrote:

((Aww, Hun, if you want you can PM me and we can talk. <3

I don't mind keeping you company if you need someone to talk to. <3 ))

((Well My character needs someone to befriend.))

Lilim wrote:
Adi Izzla wrote:

((Aww, Hun, if you want you can PM me and we can talk. <3

I don't mind keeping you company if you need someone to talk to. <3 ))

I would Also like that.
Sun Saturn (played by dana3400)

Sun smiled back at Elsea and give her a little wave as they headed off.Then he turned to Sade, he was crossing his arms.Cleary annoyed of Lilim. "Sade, I hate to tell you but you can't always get away with your little schemes." Sun said with a grin."Anyway, if you'll like to get away all the thing you did here. I suggested you catch the next train."
The Corrupt Prince S (played by dana3400)

Sade was frowning but his frowned turn into a smirk."Fine with me but you'll also have to face the consequences with me, After all, didn't you help me try to kidnap Elsea?" Sade replied grabbing Sun hand. "So, if you want to keep your legacy intact, I recommend you'll catch that train with me."

Sun was no longer grinning. He thought this would be his chance to get away form Sade for once. Yet like in the past Sade always had reason to keep Sun by his side. But Sun had an idea to get his freedom. "What about this, If you do something unexpected in front of the whole school. Then I'll ask the teachers to lessen your punishment or even make them get rid of the punishment. But you can't use magic or any of monsters to help you " Sun proposed freeing his hand form Sade.
The Corrupt Prince S (played by dana3400)

Sade was still smirking for he already had an idea of what he was going to do, the only problem was getting the whole school in one place. "Deal!" Sade shouted point to the sky before running off into the hall.

(Thanks!)

Raven was standing outside of the school's gates, fidgeting with her hands as she often did when she got nervous. She had never been to a school like this before, let alone an actual school. She was always home schooled, but one thing led to another, and here she was, gawking at the sight of this enormous building. She would spend several minutes staring at the outside of the building before her eyes turned black and Crow, the second spirit inhabiting her body, began speaking to her. Her voice was able to be heard despite the fact it sounded as though it was coming out of a single vessel. None the less, anybody within ear shot of them would be able to hear the both of them speak, but only see one girl.

"Nervous, Raven?"

"You can say that again...I've never been to a public school before....Do you think it'll be alright??"

"I don't see why not. Besides, I'll be right here with you, so you don't gotta be worried!"

"Well...what should we do when we get inside??"

"Might be a good idea to start looking for our room."

"Alright then.."

She says, before taking a deep breath in and slowly letting it out to calm her nerves. She bends down enough to pick up her luggage, and walks to the front doors. She falters for another moment, before pushing the doors open and walking inside, only to see two individuals in the room. She stares at them for a moment, debating with herself whether she should go up and say hello. After a moment she shakes her head, deciding against it as she looks around for a map that will lead her to the dormitories.

Adi headed to her dorm room. She got settled and saw no one at all. Just how she liked it. She started to unpack her stuff.

Sun watched as Sade bolted out into the hallway. He smirked to himself again, for he though Sade was nothing without his magic. Sun left the room with pride, then he saw a girl standing near the entrance to the school. She'd look lost and lonely. Sun decided to hi to her. "Hello, are you lost?" Sun asked with welcoming smile.

((Raven do you want to be roommates?))

(From what you posted, I thought your character liked to be alone..)

Raven and Crow were intensely focused on finding this map that they had convinced themselves existed. So focused in fact, that they hadn't been paying attention to their surroundings. So when someone walked up to them, it startled them and made them jump a bit. She would look at the guy standing in front of her, almost sizing him up. Crow would do the same from within Raven's body, and after some minutes of silence, Raven would speak up with a nod.

"U-Um...yeah...I can't find the dormitories..."

She says sheepishly as she tucks a strand of hair behind her ear. She also starts fidgeting with her hands, while Crow would be doing her best to help keep Raven calm from inside her mind. And it would be working for the most part, though she couldn't help but feel slightly anxious as she looked at him.

Lilim was still within earshot as Sade runs his mouth about Sun helping Sade with his plot to kidnap Elesa, and she freezes with her back turned, holding Elesa against her chest. Elesa hears Sade as well, and moves to peek over Lilim's shoulder at Sun, "Sun... Is that true?... Did you come to Mister Jack's room... To kidnap me?..." she asks in horror.

Lilim kneels and sets Elesa down gently, standing her up and slowly rizing and turning to face Sun.

gl-37176-1436765965.jpg

"Yes... Sun... Do tell... Did you really try to kidnap Elesa on Sade's order?..." Lilim growls as her glare and her magic begin to intensify. Elesa would feel scared and backs away slowly, but her fear wasn't toward Lilim. She was looking at Sun. Lilims anger became obvious very quickly and her magic pressure could be felt all over the school. Sun would need to talk fast because Lilim looked ready to tear him apart already, and her anger was only getting worse by the second.

"Kidnapping!?"

"What the hell is going on..."

Crow's voice now finally heard out of the young girls body. Raven looks at sun warily before moving away from him, and rather moving to stand next to little Elesa. She watched as Lilim was turning on Sade with glowing red eyes, and could sense her magical power bolstering with anger. Raven would rub the back of her head anxiously, trying to figure out if she should step in and separate the two or not. Though given the fact she had just gotten there, maybe it was better if she stayed out of it. Though her attention turned to the frightened little girl, and she couldn't help but feel like she needed to step in for her sake. Though if what they were saying is true and the man that had confronted her tried kidnapping the little girl, it sounded like he needed the sense beat into him. Still though, she felt bad knowing that the little girl was scared and watching everything happen. Though it wasn't long after that an idea would strike her. She would look down and open the palm of her hand, and allow a flower to sprout out of it, a flower with many different colors. She would hold it in her palm and kneel down so she was eye level wit h Elesa, putting the flower in her hair before smiling at her.

"Hello there....I'm so sorry to trouble you, but I'm new and a bit lost. I'm looking for the dormitories, and I was wondering if maybe you could help guide me there? I don't know my way around here quite yet..."

"Lilim, Elsea, It's not what you think! rem-remember I--I am a prisoner of Sade. I don't want to kidnap Elsea but I was forced to an- and" Sun tried to explain his situation to Lilim but he was terrified of saying the wrong thing. He slowly stepped way form Liliam. "You got to understand! After all, wasn't your sister a slave once"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus