Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

"Oh, yeah, sorry about that. So blue eagle is a rather impressive sounding kingdom. Your world kinda sounds like a video game from the humans of a world called earth. Although there are many earths." Jack said, kind of trailing off to random stuff

"I think it's called steampunk." Jack said, "anyway! So, are you trapped here? Would you need any help?" Jack asked Marcus
Rae (played by Saturngoesferal)

Rae blushed slightly as she soon followed Tiff. Once they reached the room she just stared at the door. Scared that if someone caught them they'd be in so much trouble.
Scout (played by Otaku-Friend) Topic Starter

"It's fine it happens" they admitted, "So, have you found the dorms?"
Henry (played by starsta)

"I'm Henry by the way," Henry said, picking up his pace a little bit, "I don't know where he could be going this late. Maybe we should check the bathrooms...I just hope he's not in any real danger," Henry said, trying to conjure light. Most of the lights in the halls had been switched off and it was quite hard to see anything.
Sun Saturn (played by dana3400)

" Well Henry, it's nice to meet you." Said Sun heading to the north hall."I hope we find Sade soon.Knowing him he'll probably break into the girl's bathroom"
The Corrupt Prince S (played by dana3400)

Sade circled the school looking for a window leading to the girl bathroom. Finally after a few minutes he spotted a pink opend window. Without think twice he jumped into the pink window.

Henry let out a little laugh. He was confused but also amused by the fact that Sade would do something like that. "I think the girl's bathrooms are this way..."
Tiffany Keith (played by duckling_)

Tiffany turned to look at her accomplist and noticed her expression. "Hay, you wait here, okay? That means you won't be involved with the actually crime, the stealing of the paint." She said, making the last part dramatic as she lowered her tone and did some strange jazz hands. She giggled and smiled gently at her before hopping into the cupboard, grabbing the paint and two huge paintbrushes and hopping back out, all in the space of a few seconds. "Let's go!" She squealed as she took off down the corridor back towards the restrooms.
Rae (played by Saturngoesferal)

Rae smiled and ran after Tiff. "Let's commence the blackening." She made her voice all low and creepy as she did he strange jazz hands. She then laughed at herself.
Sarina (played anonymously)

"Yea" she said shyly an smiled a bit "but I worn you their very pink" she said smiling more
Jack Greenflame wrote:
"Oh, yeah, sorry about that. So blue eagle is a rather impressive sounding kingdom. Your world kinda sounds like a video game from the humans of a world called earth. Although there are many earths." Jack said, kind of trailing off to random stuff

"I think it's called steampunk." Jack said, "anyway! So, are you trapped here? Would you need any help?" Jack asked Marcus

Marcus showed the device to him " I wouldn't say that Im trap...but I need to get back to my time inorder to complete my mission. So do you magic folks know how this device work?"

The appearance of the device is a short wand with a mana stone on the tip with scales of buttons on its side.
Tiffany Keith (played by duckling_)

Tiffany laughed at her as she handed her a paintbrush when they were back at the restrooms. "Let's do this." She said as she tore open the paint bucket, grinning at the pure black paint. She then stuck the paintbrush in and went straight for the inside and outside of the door, splattering it with paint before spreading it all over.

As Henry circled around the building he could hear laughter coming from the bathrooms. It was late out. If anyone found them they'd be suspended for sure. "Come on," Henry said to Sun who was a few feet behind him.
"I suppose someone would, I personally don't though. Maybe we could get some help from a technomancer? That device looks like a wand, so maybe that could help?" Jack said, weighing the options.

"I don't think many people here would know how since we're from two different times, and a lot of people including me aren't from this world. I'm not even from this dimension. I know there's some temporal mages in this dimension, but I haven't been here long enough to even know my way around the school. We could ask around, I've only met one person but if we have no other way, we could go to the headmaster." Jack said, planning out different ways and coming to different endings of those plans
Scout (played by Otaku-Friend) Topic Starter

"Good thing I like pink" they grin, "How pink are we talking?"
Sarina (played anonymously)

"Height blind your eyes pink" she said, cri going about the color pink
janitor (played anonymously)

The Janitor groaned, moving boxes around in his closet. He couldn't find his paint anywhere. He hoped some "edgy" teens hadn't stolen it to repaint their room again. He knew the headmaster shouldnt've made half the rooms pink. It would stir up unneeded controversy, besides, this had nothing to do with gender. Half the boy's rooms were pink, just like half the girl's rooms were blue. The pure coincidence that some boys may get blue and some girls would get pink led to lots of secret repaints done to students, which is a legal crime, seeing as all rooms were technically the schools and therefore modifying them is destruction of property. He picked up his mop and headed towards the bathrooms shouting "WHERE ARE YOU LITTLE PRICKS?"
Sun Saturn (played by dana3400)

"I'm coming, it's very hard to see without a light." reliped Sun looking for a light source
The Corrupt Prince S (played by dana3400)

Sade sat bored in the girl bathroom, he rolled his eyes"We might as well summon some monsters." and with a snap of a finger a army of Monsters appeared. "Go cuses some madness." Sade ordered with a evil grin. the spiders nodded heading out of the bathroom and into the halls.

Henry made his hands into fists, and then opened them again, conjuring flashlights in the tips of his fingers that replaced the red glow. He squinted, the light surprising him, but kept walking, a promising smile spreading across his face as he saw the green glow of magic, inside the doors to one of the girl's bathrooms.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus