Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Jack took a moment to analyze the information, until he remembered the man was shot. "Oh, my god! Here let me help you." Jack said, moving his hand. Jack whispered something and his hand basically turned into a magnet to get the bullet.

After the bullet was out, jack rested his hand on the wound and started chanting while still whispering. Jack could feel the blood being sucked back into the man's body. The hole started to close and, after awhile, jack moved his hand.

"Are you okay?" Jack asked the man in front of him, hoping his healing magic worked
Henry (played by starsta)

"Sade..." Henry gasped, clutching his hands, "is this about Sade?" He looked up at the man dressed in yellow. "Where is he?"
Rae (played by Saturngoesferal)

Rae nodded. "Black bathroom for the win. Onward to the storage room! Also I think people are trying to sleep, let's be quieter!"
Scout (played by Otaku-Friend) Topic Starter

Scout haves their hand in front of Sarina, "Hello?"
Whitney (played by Otaku-Friend) Topic Starter

Whitney cross their arms and ponders "Who ever said that was not wrong." They stated, "i mean the boys rooms are full on lue and the girls rooms are full on pink... It's quite stereotypical"
Sarina (played anonymously)

She wasn't to far away from scout and turned to look at them "hi"

"Sade..." Henry said, clutching his hand tighter, "where is he? Do you know?"
Scout (played by Otaku-Friend) Topic Starter

Scout chuckles, "You ignored me for a moment there."
Tiffany Keith (played by duckling_)

Tiff shook her head. "Honey, I don't do quiet." She smirked. "Most of the time." She decided to add as she turned and started skipping in the way of the storage room she had seen the black paint in.
Jack Greenflame wrote:
Jack took a moment to analyze the information, until he remembered the man was shot. "Oh, my god! Here let me help you." Jack said, moving his hand. Jack whispered something and his hand basically turned into a magnet to get the bullet.

After the bullet was out, jack rested his hand on the wound and started chanting while still whispering. Jack could feel the blood being sucked back into the man's body. The hole started to close and, after awhile, jack moved his hand.

"Are you okay?" Jack asked the man in front of him, hoping his healing magic worked

Marcus was shock on what he did. "Thanks but what was that thing you just did? I never seen something like that before."
Sarina (played anonymously)

"I-I did" she blushed in embarrassment "I'm so sorry"
Sun Saturn (played by dana3400)

"Yes this about Sade and I have no idea where he is!" Said Sun taking a deep breath trying to calm down.

"I think he climbed out the window, but I-" Henry took a step closer to Sun. His fingers grew warmer. Something this man was holding possessed evil, or could it be Sun himself?

"You got to be kidding me.First he took the heart of the gods and try to replace with a demon heart. Now he's jumping out of windows." Comilped Sun turning around. Sun put out a black ball form his pocket then threw away.
Jack smirked a little. "Um, it's called magic. I don't know what time or what dimension you come from but most likely there has been people who can do it." Jack told him, honestly.

"I think pretty much everyone here can do it," jack said, waving his hands to point at the school. "so, you're part of blue falcon? What exactly is that? And what do you do?" Jack asked the man

Henry stopped. "The heart of the gods?" He asked Sun. His stomach felt heavy. He tried not to look at his bedside table, but he could feel the heart's presence. "Here," Henry said, opening the door to his dorm and swiftly walking out, "I can help you look for him..."

"Well, I do need all the help I can get..Sure why not." Said Sun smiling at Henry
Nate (played by LillyBlack79)

Nate nodded in agreement then whistled and Smoky came running back down the hall. " So where shall we explore to than the hallways?" He asked as the hand poked Nate but he ignored it as much as he could though it was getting quite annoying..
Jack Greenflame wrote:
Jack smirked a little. "Um, it's called magic. I don't know what time or what dimension you come from but most likely there has been people who can do it." Jack told him, honestly.

"I think pretty much everyone here can do it," jack said, waving his hands to point at the school. "so, you're part of blue falcon? What exactly is that? And what do you do?" Jack asked the man

Marcus understand what Jack meant. "Magic eh? For I thought magics are like pulling a rabbit on a hat or cat in half. From where I come from, there is only steam, science and modern technology."

He stand up stretching. " First off its Blue Eagle and its the kingdom I was born. Maybe I can teach you a two or more about my kingdom and I hope you list it down. The Kingdom of Blue Eagle is the kingdom of Honor and Order that we strive for bring Peace and Order to the other Kingdom. We may have some ally but there are some enemies, the rival of my kingdom is the Red Falcon. That kingdom is nothing but greed and control and especially they are the most feared kingdom that only The Blue Eagle can withstand its ambitious motive."

He take a pause and started to explain his duty. " My duty as a soldier of the Blue Falcon is to fight against this tyrant Red Falcon and especially to reclaim the Mana Mine."
Marcus Onstone wrote:
Jack Greenflame wrote:

Marcus understand what Jack meant. "Magic eh? For I thought magics are like pulling a rabbit on a hat or cat in half. From where I come from, there is only steam, science and modern technology."

He stand up stretching. " First off its Blue Eagle and its the kingdom I was born. Maybe I can teach you a two or more about my kingdom and I hope you list it down. The Kingdom of Blue Eagle is the kingdom of Honor and Order that we strive for bring Peace and Order to the other Kingdom. We may have some ally but there are some enemies, the rival of my kingdom is the Red Falcon. That kingdom is nothing but greed and control and especially they are the most feared kingdom that only The Blue Eagle can withstand its ambitious motive."

He take a pause and started to explain his duty. " My Role of being a soldier is not just fighting on the field, but to spy and gather intelligence I need. The goal of my Kingdom is to take back what the Red Falcon take hold....that is the Mana Mine."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus