Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Rae (played by Saturngoesferal)

Rae smiled, her cheeks dusted with a light pink from embarrassment. "Aheheheh." She chuckled anxiously as she walked out the door, bowing slightly, embarrassing herself more. "Th-Thanks!" She gave Tiff a small smile, but considering how she had a natural frown face it kinda just looked like a smirk, also caused from how one side of her mouth raised higher than the other.
Henry (played by starsta)

Henry had the strange urge to break the ball. He decided against it, in case there was some demon inside. Instead he placed it in the light blue drawer next to his bed. "This is going to be a long year," he thought to himself.
Whitney (played by Otaku-Friend) Topic Starter

Whitney just shrugged "Sure, whatever." They walked towards the door, "beside we should familiarise yourselves with the school"
Scout (played by Otaku-Friend) Topic Starter

Sarina wrote:
Sarina looked at them, waiting for them to reply, she was really shy and nervous .she was already kinda shaking a bit from her shyness

(sorry that last one was meant to be scout asking you that question about the dorms but it came out as whitney)
Nate (played by LillyBlack79)

Nate smiled as he closed the door and they both walked down the hallways seeing a few people here and there walking around. Nate smiled a little and asked " So what classes do you have?"

"uhh let me see..." Whitney searched their pockets to revel a small piece of paper. Whitney unfolds the paper and looks at the time table, "Aokani Language, Potions, Entantment, Protective Magic, Projective Magic, History, and Infused Music." They listed the classes.
Sarina (played anonymously)

Scout wrote:
Sarina wrote:
Sarina looked at them, waiting for them to reply, she was really shy and nervous .she was already kinda shaking a bit from her shyness

(sorry that last one was meant to be scout asking you that question about the dorms but it came out as whitney)

Oh its okie I honestly didnt see that reply I'm sorry (^~^)
The Corrupt Prince S (played by dana3400)

Sade jump back on the bed and cover him self up with the sheets. "Am going to bed.If someone you don't know comes in here, you need to kick them out."
Henry (played by starsta)

"Okay cool," Henry said, pushing several boxes off his bed and rubbing his eyes. It was getting late and Henry wanted to be well rested for his first day at school.
Tiffany Keith (played by duckling_)

Tiffany smiled brightly as she walked out the door herself, making sure it clicked shut behind her.
"Where shall we go first?" She asked Rae, wanting her to choose. She was staring at her slightly, taking in her appearance. Tiffany found her... beautiful. She was gorgeous, in her opinion. She adored the brown hair clashing with the blue eye, and the flowers. God, the flowers. Tiffany was admiring her very much. She suddenly realised the gaze she had latched on and shook it off, quickly going a bright red.

Rae made a thinking face, which caused her to scrunch her face up. "We could head to the bathrooms first?" She was oblivious to her roommate staring. She smiled, "Well, lets go!"
Middle of the night theres a small portal opening outside of the school yard. Suddenly a guy fell down out of the portal and he lands on the bushes. He stands up and witness the school "WHere in the blaze am I?"
Middle of the night theres a small portal opening outside of the school yard. Suddenly a guy fell down out of the portal and he lands on the bushes. He stands up and witness the school "WHere in the blaze am I?"

Nate looked for his schedule through his pockets but found nothing..
" Ah damn it I think I forgot mine back at the dorm... Oh well it's not like we need it right now anyways. But I do know I have history heh So there's one class together." He said shrugging a little as they ended up walking down the hallways.

"Thank god." Whitney sighed in relief, "At least I know someone instead of being in a room with a cornucopia of total stranger."
Tiffany Keith (played by duckling_)

Tiffany smiled at her and nodded. "That sounds perfect!" She exclaimed as she started skipping in the direction she thought the bathrooms would be, humming to herself as she skipped.

Nate chuckled a little before nodding " Heh I agree the same thing my friend" he said smiling before he stopped and heard like someone was.. Skipping? Down the hallway. A shadowy hand appeared beside him poking Whitney before Nate glared at the hand " Smoky be nice.. Sorry that's smoky he can be a little bit mean to new people" he said smiling a bit more.

"is he your shadow?" Whitney asks, looking at the shadow hand.

"Well... Not really... I actually don't know what he is because if he was my shadow he wouldn't have his own mind and opinion... But he's still kinda like a friend to me. Though he can be a jerk sometimes" he said with s playful glare at Smoky who was walking with two fingers along with them..

Rae chuckled and followed her new friend. Though Rae was normally a slow person she could be fast if she wanted to, and right now she most certainly wanted to be fast so she would not get lost, or lose Tiff.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus