Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Whitney (played by Otaku-Friend) Topic Starter

"bit of a rude fellow isn't he" they chuckle.
Jack walked into his dorm, it was still too bright in there. Jack put up more shadow spells to make it darker. He warded the room for his protection, since he was very paranoid and he hadn't been in that dimension very long.

Jack didn't fully understand his schedule. To be honest, the school didn't even send him a schedule. Jack decided he wanted to explore the school. He put on his amulet and dawned his cloak. He put up his hood to block light and to keep people from seeing him.

Jack stepped out of the room and started down the hall. He found an exit to the building. He continued walking to find anything he could. On his way he saw people standing with a shadow, and some other people with flowers on their skin.

He kept waking and saw a person jump out of a portal and fall into bushes. Jack decided to walk over to the person. "Oh, are you okay?" Jack asked
Nate (played by LillyBlack79)

Nate smiled a little " yeah He is pretty easy one and pretty rude. But once when you get to know him he's actually really kind and caring he just likes to act tough" he said smiling a bit as the hand pretend to walk in a sassy way. Nate shook his head a little.
Jack Greenflame wrote:
Jack walked into his dorm, it was still too bright in there. Jack put up more shadow spells to make it darker. He warded the room for his protection, since he was very paranoid and he hadn't been in that dimension very long.

Jack didn't fully understand his schedule. To be honest, the school didn't even send him a schedule. Jack decided he wanted to explore the school. He put on his amulet and dawned his cloak. He put up his hood to block light and to keep people from seeing him.

Jack stepped out of the room and started down the hall. He found an exit to the building. He continued walking to find anything he could. On his way he saw people standing with a shadow, and some other people with flowers on their skin.

He kept waking and saw a person jump out of a portal and fall into bushes. Jack decided to walk over to the person. "Oh, are you okay?" Jack asked

Marcus look at him and replied "Oh I'm okay...". His right side was badly wounded that he put pressure on it. Marcus was wearing a military outfit and on his hand carrying a strange device.
"This might be rude of me to ask...Where the blaze Am I? because I just teleported here for no reason."
Tiffany Keith (played by duckling_)

Tiffany kept skipping until she came to a bright pink door. "GAH!" She squealed as she covered her eyes. "WHY IS THIS PLACE SO SEXIST."
Nate (played by LillyBlack79)

They both walked down the halls when they stopped stopped and so did the hand when we heard some one yelling about this placing being Sexist...

" What the...." Nate looked at Whitney with his eyebrow raised.. " Okay Smoky go figure out who that is.." The hand put a thumbs up and started run with its two fingers right down the hall and turned to find a girl looking at a bright pink door..
Jack was suspicious of this man. What was the man holding? How'd he get here? Jack inspected the man. He appeared no different than a human to Jack. The man was wearing a military outfit. That might not be good, jack thought.

Jack heard the strange man ask a question. Jack answered, "I believe this school is called ralora, but I can't give any more information until I get some answers." Jack said "first off, how'd you get here?" Jack asked the stranger
Henry (played by starsta)

Henry tossed and turned in his bed. He felt very uneasy and he wasn't sure why. His fingertips were glowing red, indicating that evil was near, but he was so tired and he decided to blame it on his new location.
Jack Greenflame wrote:
Jack was suspicious of this man. What was the man holding? How'd he get here? Jack inspected the man. He appeared no different than a human to Jack. The man was wearing a military outfit. That might not be good, jack thought.

Jack heard the strange man ask a question. Jack answered, "I believe this school is called ralora, but I can't give any more information until I get some answers." Jack said "first off, how'd you get here?" Jack asked the stranger

"Well If you want some answers....I give you some details. First off that I'm Private Marcus Onstone from Squad 4 of Blue Eagle. I was on the mission to infiltrate inside the Red Falcon's Lab and it turns out they develop a device that can open time portals. From what I've witness, they're gonna use that device to change the time period, So I decided to take action until I retrieve it. I manage to escape the lab, but it turns out I got shot by a sniper near the side of my stomach. The blood spill on the device and its started to create a portal. I got suck in and teleported here." Marcus felt that wound but he force to pressure it.
Rae (played by Saturngoesferal)

Rae jumped at Tiff's sudden yelling before looking at the pink. "WHAT THE HELL?!" She yelled and threw her arms in the air. "I swear if the books the give are pink I will go straight to the school board and complain about the amount of pink and seXISM IN THIS SCHOOL!"
Sarina (played anonymously)

"Well I will see your around" Sarina says to scout and walks around the school exploring, she sees a guy and someone with pink hair walking around

"And I'll coME WITH YOU!" She screamed back, kicking the door open as she walked in the reveal a baby pink toilet cubical, three identical ones anyway. She screamed again as she noticed everything ranging from the walls and floor to the actual toilets and sinks were baby pink.
The Corrupt Prince S (played by dana3400)

Sade woke up and saw his roommate fingertips glowing red. 'Sun, will be here soon' Sade though it himself climbing out of the bed. He walk over to the open window then jump out. Landing outside of the school.
Sun Saturn (played by dana3400)

Sun cired around the school like a drunk man nodding on all the doors. "SADE WHERE ARE YOU! I KNOW YOU HAVE THAT BALL!!"

Henry was awake, although it hadn't felt like he had fallen asleep at all. He looked up to see the window near his bed still open. He got up, still hazy, and went to close the door. He then noticed that Sade wasn't in his room. "Sade?" He said aloud, looking around. He decided to go back to sleep. Sade's an adult. He can take care of himself. Still he felt uneasy about the whole situation...

"SADE ARE YOU IN THERE?!" Yelled Sun banging on the next door like a maniac
Rae (played by Saturngoesferal)

Rae stormed in. "I swEAR TO GOD!" She yelled. "ALL THIS PINK MAKES ME WANT TO VOMMIT!" An idea popped into her head as she looked at Tiff. "Do you have any paint? Any type of paint work. Just no green or orange paint." She smirked.

Henry rolled in his bed. The time was 11:04. He could hear some girls across the hall yelling. He let out a yawn and threw his pillow over his ears trying to mask out the noise. Suddenly he heard a loud banging on his door. He sat up and answered it. There was a blonde man outside wearing mostly yellow. The second Henry laid eyes on him, his fingertips got brighter than they had ever before. His fingers ached. They felt like they were on fire. Henry let out a scream of pain.

Sun stared at the man in front of him. "WHO THE HECK ARE YOU?!"

Tiff thought for a moment before nodding her head. "It's not mine, but I saw black paint in one of the storage rooms we passed." She whispered, a slight idea of what her friend was up to. "We could make a super edgy bathroom."'she suggested, giggling slightly.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Ralora, School Of Magics

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus