Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Dmitri (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

His tail flicked as he stayed still. He growls slightly as the scents were mingled together. As his ears tilted to the voice, he started to move towards the howl.
Dmitry Varishnikoff (played by Skipbab)

Hearing sound coming towards him, Dmitry just smiled. The spear were out for the blood, dragging him with it.
Violet froze as she heard a distant howl, and then moments later a responding one. Oh no, they figured out we’re here. She looked back at the young wolf and then at the hunter before shifting and running quickly through the forest.

Slowing to a stop...he jumped up into a tree...still being as quiet as he could. Smelling a human, he went into hunting mode....making no more movements.

"You can just come out, I no you are here, but how will you get me, when you can't move?"
Jack stopped as he heard howls and felt new energy. "Scratch that, we're leaving. I'm a damn good hunter but I'm not dealing with a pack and a hunter all at once." He said, putting the arrow away
Violet stopped and watched the hunter put away his arrow. She hesitantly walked up to him, tugging his jacket with her teeth. She turned back around and walked into the trees, looking back at him.
Ember Quinn (played by Ari_The_Ant)

Ember tensed when she heard the howl, it wasn’t that far away. She shifted her foot, kicking out the fire. She shifted it back and retreated in her cave, watching to make sure no one had followed.

Growling low, he licks his chops. "And why would I do that....as I can smell you are a hunter......" Guttural growls could be heard in his voice...watching Dmitry

"Haha, then I haven't covered myself in enough sheep shit to be diguised" he laughed and sat down on a stone.

His tail flicked. "And what makes you think I don't have my pack surrounding you at this moment...."

"And you think I'm scared? I might be an old man, but I ain't a fool, your pack is bluff"

He laughs. "My pack is in the bask of the full moon, human. Here we are stronger at full force. But if it is a fight you seek...then I shall grant your request. And perhaps I might turn you into one of our kind.....that would be the greatest irony for you." He jumps down from the tree and watches him

"Would an old man just walking in the woods, make a notable addition to your forces?"
Ember Quinn (played by Ari_The_Ant)

Ember heard people talking from afar. After she was sure no one noticed her, she slowly emerged, watching the two men from the mouth of her cave. She was a good distance away that they shouldn’t be able to spot her, or she hoped that was the case.

He shrugged. "I don't care. A human who hunts my kind would be in their own struggle...for you would one of us...and pack instinct would take over. And many packs would not take in a human Hunter as a wolf. All I would do is let you live in chaos...even if it is in my own pack.
Avory (played by Lance338)

Startled by the howls she saw the arrow being put away she quickly lifted into human form and made her way up the tree nearest to her she didn't wanna get killed so she did her best to keep quiet still feeling threatened by the presence of so many here ears and tail were out she listened quietly for anyone who might be approaching.

"Doggy, I'm a man who chooses his own path, this way" He said and walked deeper into the woods.
Avory (played by Lance338)

Her tail swished with a worried expression, to many energy's were around for her to pinpoint were they all were. She decided the best thing to do was get back to her camp accept it was through a thick forest and a open field which would be dangerous plus she had her food to worry about. Quietly jumping down she shifted back into a wolf ripping off some of the bour then taking off through the forest.

He snorts. "Then you trespass onto my territory....and I don't take kindly to human Hunter's walking through my home." He followed after him...growling some. He knew he had more guests in his territory...but a hunter was more pressing as he didn't want any of the pack or other werewolves to get hunted by him. He howled again...letting all lycans in his territory know there was a possible threat

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus