Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

There we go, all done.
Nice work! Hop in whenever, just give a reason for being there and we'll go along with it
What was happening in the rp? Like story wise and such.
Well, there was this alpha, dmitri, and he was recruiting. Then another pack came and things got a little mixed up. We didn't really get far because they left pretty early, so we can pretty much turn it into whatever
((Lol okay)).

Violet walked through a path in the forest. She wasn’t really going anywhere, she just felt the need to be outside in nature. Her black hair was tied back into a high ponytail, in her usual outfit of black skinny jeans and a sweater.

She heard a small animal noise and perked up for a second, before realizing it was just a squirrel. A part of her had hoped it was another being like her, or even a human. She had been alone for a long time.
As jack stalked the pack, he felt another organism. He tried to track the trail, but it was rather difficult. Something was blocking his visions. After a moment he finally pinpointed it. He started running after it, the muffling spell making him silent. He dulled his scent, and heightened his scents.

He traveled through the trees, the branches not snapping or bustling. Jack was able to tell which ones were good from his instincts as a hunter. He was much faster than any human, and he quickly found the wolf. He saw what looked like a woman. He armed his bow, pulling the arrow back for full power, and launched it at the wolf
Violet froze as she heard the unmistakable sound that was a bow and arrow. She turned quickly, barely avoiding the arrow, she turned towards where it came. She studied the trees, her eyes catching what she thought was a man. She turned and ran.
Jack missed! What? "Damn." He muttered under giant breath. The wolf turned in the other direction and ran. "This is gonna be more complicated than I thought, but she's not getting away." He said, jumping down and running after her. His hunter blood made him faster than usain bolt, but werewolves were fast, too.

He kept close, making sure she didn't get out of his sight. This was a fast one for sure. He grabbed a branch above, swinging himself up, backflipping onto another. Jack pushed himself forward, propelling himself through the air.

This one was especially tricky. Normally it didn't take more than two minutes, but this one was taking entirely too long. With one final propel, he landed in front of her, once again aiming an arrow at its face. If it tried anything, he'd bullseye her in the retna
Violet froze as the man landed in front of her, an arrow pointed at her face. She narrowed her eyes, which had yellowed slightly. “What do you want with me?” She growled, she didn’t take to being hunted very well.
"Maybe I just wanna gut you. Nah I'm just playin, what are you doing here? You're clearly not in their pack, and you're interrupting my hunt." After a moment of reading her energy and soul, delving into the depths of her mind, he sighed heavily. "Are you hit? Anything I can heal?" He asked, sitting down on a stump.

"Also, don't take this as me being nice. I won't hesitate to take you out in seconds if you trie anything." He said, setting up a fire. He waited for her to react
Violet stood with her arms crossed, surveying the hunter. “You’re right, I’m not in their pack, and I’m fine.” She watched as he sat and started creating a fire. She quietly sat down across from him, on a fallen tree. “I was just going for a walk.”
"A walk huh? This deep in the woods? Where's the rest of your pack?" He asked, setting up cooking equipment. He took out a needle type object and wrote a sigil in the ground. After he drew it, he started an incantation. In mere moments an entire skinned pig was summoned.

"Sorry if it's a little unorthodox, but I put the meat in my own pocket dimension to keep it fresh and I don't have to carry a whole lot." He said, putting the pig over the fire. He sat and looked over at the girl. "You wanna sit down?" He asked
Violet frowned slightly, and watched as he summoned the pig before looking away and answering, “I don’t have a pack, it’s just me.”

((She’s already sitting lol))
"That what you were doin here?" He asked, using a spell to accelerate the cooking process. "Finding a pack?" He said, seasoning the meat, finishing the meal. He put it onto platters, holding one out to her "you want some?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.

(Oh geez, I totally missed that, sorry)
((Lol no big deal))

She reached out and hesitantly took the plate from him. “Kind of, not really.” She answered. “I haven’t had a pack since I was very young. I guess I was hoping to run into somebody.”
Avory (played by Lance338)

(hope y'all don't mind me joining!)

Avory awoke she stood up stretching, she walked next to the creek were she slept. Cupping water into her hands and drinking it she fully awoke, then making her way over to the tree she took her clothes off putting them down by the tree, she shifted into her wolf form and shook her fur. She then let out a sigh of relief despite knowing she crossed into dangerous territory there was plenty of animals to hunt unlike the rest of the forest. Avory had padded off into the field of tall grass sniffing around for any trace of a rabbit or dear fawn, but with no luck.
(It's completely fine! You're more than welcome to join in!)

"Look kid, I get it. I know what it's like to not have anyone you can rely on. But it makes you stronger. Everything happens for a reason." He said, putting a piece of the meat into his mouth. It was slightly overcooked, but nothing too bad.

"I'm not gonna kill you, but you might wanna keep away from the packs. I picked a fight with an alpha pack, and trust me, if they catch you they might kill you... or worse" he said trailing off at the end, hoping she knew what he was talking about

"If you need a place to stay I could be of service." He said, piling more food onto his plate. He took some extra meat off the carcass and through it into the fire "it's a ritual thing, an offering to my patron goddess, I give her offerings and she gives me strength and prosperity. There's a higher sacrifice, but I'm not gonna worry you with that right now." He said, eating more pig
Violet took a bite of the pig. She tried not to show it, but she was grateful to have something like this to eat for once. She considered what he meant by being of service about a place to stay, she didn’t entirely trust this guy.

“Why do you hunt us?” She asked suddenly, changing the topic.
"I only hunt the bad ones. My entire clan of hunters' motto is 'we must protect those who cannot protect themselves'. I just mistook you for one of the evil pack. I know not all are evil." He said, taking a knife out of his bag, etching runes into it. Within minutes it caught flame. Jack held a giant smile. He took out a sheath and extinguished the flames
Violet thought about his words, and watched quietly as he caught fire to a knife, and easily extinguished it by sheathing it again. She slowly set her plate down, and looked through the trees.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus