Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Jack watched her closely, following every move she made. After he was sure she wasn't going to try to kill him, he relaxed a bit. He wondered exactly why she was out here. "Most wolves that don't have a pack live normal everyday human lives." He said, meaning for it only to be in his head

He felt something, quickly snapping up. "There's another wolf here. I'm gonna go check it out. Help yourself to more meat if you'd like." He said, jumping into a branch, starting to tree jump
Ember Quinn (played by Ari_The_Ant)

((I’m just going to jump in))

Ember walked through the forest silently, watching to see if she could find something to eat. She didn’t trust many people, leaving her to fend for herself instead of joining a pack, not that they would want her anyway. She spotted a rabbit a few yards away, her body shifted to look more wolf like, not fully though. She sprinted, pouncing on the hare and sunk her teeth in it’s neck, so fast the rabbit couldn’t make a noise before it took its last breath. Her body shifted back to more human, she grabbed the rabbit and made her way to her small cave in the forest.
Violet watched as the hunter ran off through the trees. She was impressed, not a lot of people possess the agility and balance to do something like that. Her eyes glanced down to the pig he had left behind and her stomach growled. She reached forward and grabbed a couple more pieces, chewing them slowly, her eyes watching the trees.
Avory (played by Lance338)

Avory having to wonder further away from the borders to find anything, in the end she found herself tracking a small bour. She was now circling it as it ate with no idea she was there until with a bit of bad luck a breeze began to blow, she was up wind so the hour caught her scent. Knowing this she quickly took after the tour when in the nick of time Avory struck, and the bour hit the ground running out of breath. She happily despite knowing it was danger had no way to get the bour back besides dragging it so she did so, she wasn't even halfway back before needing a small break.
Jack stopped on a high branch, overlooking a field. He saw a boar and a wolf. This matched the energy he felt earlier. He propelled himself off, landing near the wolf. He warped quickly to it, aiming an arrow at if. "Shift back, or I shoot." He said, as the arrow was drawn back at full power
Violet perked up as she faintly heard the mans voice. She stood and shifted into her wolf form, lightly scenting the air. She picked up the scent of the man and what appeared to be another wolf, but just a young one. She ran towards the scent, eventually coming up to them. She carefully walked through the trees, coming up beside the hunter she shifted back into her human form.

Avory didn't catch the man's scent due to the fact he was downwind, this agitated her however now she was being aimed at with an arrow. She growled quietly while shifting backwards watching the man without averting her eyes for even a second. She waited silently knowing very well she had no were to run as she realized there was another wolf somewhere in the bushes.
Violet stood beside the hunter, her eyes surveying the young wolf in front of them. Her eyes flicked to the hunters bow. “She’s just a young one.” She mumbled to the hunter.
Dmitry Varishnikoff (played by Skipbab)

((Can I join as a hunter?))
((I don’t see why not.))

((Btw could someone catch me up on the story so far?))
((My character Violet ran into the hunter Jack, and they started talking about how she doesn’t have a pack, and then they ran into Avory and that’s it lol))

((Ember caught a rabbit and that’s about it))

((Is jack a hunter too? I just wanna know my teammates))

Dmitry Varishnikoff wrote:
((Is jack a hunter too? I just wanna know my teammates))

((Yeah))

((jack is a hunter but he's not in a pack from what I've read at least!))
((Jack is a hunter, Violet, Ember, and Avory are wolves.))

Ember started a fire, adding a place where she could cook the rabbit. After gutting it she cooked the meat, waiting boredly for it to finish.
Dmitri (played by Shadowmist) Topic Starter

Slowing down from his hunt of humans....he stopped and looked around, catching new scents in his territory. hmmm...newcomers. I wonder if they are friend or foe. Lifting his head, he howls loud and strongly....as he was close to the humans' town...wanting to know who was in his territory

Dmitry were one day walking in the woods, when a familiar smell grazed his nose. "Werewolfs" He said as he cracked a smile, readying his spear. He putted his hands on his mouth, and gave a sound. "Aaaooouuu!" Dmitry a imitated a howl of the werewolf.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Bloodfang Pack (Open. A werewolf roleplay)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus