Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Zalia could feel the rage building inside her. "Where is he?! Where is Bade, Evangeline?!" She looked around the room. "Bade!! Bade!" She settled her scowl back on Evangeline. "You are making a huge mistake, Evangeline. Tell me where Bade is and go away!"

She could feel her unnatural traits tugging at her body, desiring to come out. Her anger was triggering it. "Tell me where Bade is!!"
Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

"I think, perhaps you are confused. I see that you are injured and that is perhaps ruining your perspective on things. You are not in a position to be telling what to do, Miss." She stayed very still, but her eyes never left Zalia. They met hers despite Zalia's movement in a defying unbreakable stare.

Zalia's eyes narrowed, and she suddenly seemed a lot darker. "If you think that such restraints can hold me back, you are foolish. Tell me where Bade is, Evangeline, or else you will not live another night."

To show she was serious, her suddenly sharp, dangerous nails sliced along the cast and broke it from her arm. "Tell me where Bade is." she growled. Her eyes seemed tinged with red and black, and she didn't seem to be feeling any pain at all.

Evangeline's plump lips spread in a pleasant smile. "Go ahead, woman. Show us what you really are. Give us a reason to tear you to pieces like the dead thing you are."

She was not in the least frightened by the way Zalia was changing. Instead, she seemed to sit up straighter and her human teeth were much sharper than they should have been.

Zalia clenched her hands into fists. "Where. Is. Bade?" She didn't want to fight Evangeline. She wondered for a moment...would any of his companions come to the rescue? Possibly. She stared at the girl for a moment, then dashed forward and suddenly back. In that jerking motion, she'd cut a lock of Eve's hair from her head. "You better run, Eve. I don't think the pack leader would be happy to hear you have kidnapped his son. I doubt any of his friends would like to hear that. Such a pathetic girl wants to be pack leader? You don't have the makings of a leader at all if you're attacking your own stepbrother. Nobody would ever trust you."

((gaaah afk supper!))

A laugh rang out from the girl. She was not put off, instead she got to her feet. "How do you think it will look, woman, if you maul me? And my father finds me hurt and maybe my brother as well? Who will they blame? You of course. A vampiric entity living with the next prime candidate for Alpha. The odds are already damaged for him, you know. WE have you to thank."

She paced closer to Zalia. "I hope you are not daft, so I do not have to repeat myself. My name is Evangeline." The growl was erupting in her throat before the change started to take over her. Her snout was first and it grew fangs at the same time it had launched, gaping at Zalia.

Zalia smiled softly. "I'm not planning on mauling you. I'm planning on exploiting your cruelty for what it is. I will call you what I want because you will not tell me where Bade is. You have not gained any respect from me at all."

When she was jumped at, Zalia quickly danced a step to the side. Her eyes were completely gone, just swirls of black and red. The normally clumsy girl was being taken over by her vampiric side. All her senses were alert, testing the area to see where Bade was. That was all she cared about.

(Afk now))

Evangeline's wolf body was a beautiful golden red color and she was built of all muscle. Her eyes almost glowed in the dimness of the room and they followed Zalia like small torches. Her hackles were raised and her ears trained on the half vampire wherever she went.

'No one will take your word, you know.,. So I'm curious as to your plan.' Evangeline was born with the unique ability to communicate telepathically while in her feral body, something not many wolves possess.

((back!))

Zalia froze when she heard that voice in her head. "Oh...being a telepath is a dangerous thing." Where there was a way in, there was a way out. "Why not take a look?" She pulled all those bad memories forward, everything about her father, every attack her father made at her. The goal? For Evangeline to try to communicate and be hit with this onslaught of painful memories. That would distracted her enough for Zalia to run into Bade's room and take in his scent. She'd find him. She knew she would. She focused, concentrated. She had to find Bade.

The she-wolf was not easily thwarted. While the bombardment of the Dhampir's poor childhood and relationship with her father stopped her momentarily, it did not take her long to overthrow them. Undoubtedly she had done equally bad things to other people and the sight of it happening to someone else very slightly phased her. However, when she was at full attention again Zalia had run off into Bade's room. Not that she would find him there.

'Too bad, your plan didn't work.' She sat in Bade's room's doorway, hackles raised, jowls pulled back into a weird grin. The room's smells were a mixture of Bade's as well as several other lupine scents.

Zalia focused. It took one moment to think of a plan. She jerked over and ran, jumping onto the bed and leaping in the air to slam her hand agains tthe fire alarm. Immediately that sound started piercing through the air. No doubt the fire company had been notified and they were already getting in the truck and on their way.

"That's why I improvise."

The wolf gave her a blank look and snorted. 'What was the point of that?' She simply got to her feet, padded into the living room where her clothes laid in ruins and picked them up. Her body shifted easily back into a naked petite woman and she stuffed her clothes under her arms. She, as Bade, was entirely comfortable in the nude and strode back to Bade's room. She flounced to the window, which was the only one facing the woods, opened it and hopped out.

The point was to stop any possible fight. She watched the woman leave, taking note that she'd gone towards the woods. The woods...that clearing! She didn't know if it was right, but perhaps Bade was in that clearing.

Now that the excitement was over her vampire traits receeded and her arm was in great pain. She managed to get a sling from a first aid kit, then she started towards the area that Bade had taken her. She had to save him. He had saved her, now she wanted to return the favor. She went towards the forest, and when she neared it she walked boldly in. She hoped it would accept her.

That was a good guess. Evangeline herself had gone into that very same forest, but from another direction. She was accepted easily as she and her mates were a staple in that dimension and the Forest knew them quite well. The dimensional field pushed back on Zalia, it was unused to her and she may have noticed she had passed the same bushes several times. It wasn't that it would not accept her, she was an outcast by its terms, but she had tried to enter so forcefully.

Zalia paused and closed her eyes. Her hand touched the bracelet on her wrist. "Forest...please let me in. Please. I have to help him. I have to. I..." Tears started sliding down her cheeks.

"I love him." The words were a soft whisper. She started walking again, slowly. "Please. He's done so much for me. I have to help..." If she couldn't get in to help Bade, she wouldn't know what to do. She didn't want to think about what Eve might do to him. "Please let me save him."

Slowly and with effort the dimension relented. It did not like allowing people in who were looking for it as well as using force. However, this entity seemed to have calmed down some and the Forest was now willing to consume it. Zalia could feel the shift sliding over her. The air quality changed and the atmosphere in the Forest was quiet, subdued, unlike the still bustling city.

Zalia was relieved when she was let in. "Thank you." She rushed right for the clearing that only yesterday she and Bade had been playing in. She could see the memory in her mind and she pleaded that what she saw now wouldn't ruin that.

She reached the clearing, fully expecting Eve to be there. She just hoped Bade was there too.

What Zalia saw ahead of her was maybe not exactly what she was expecting. Bade was certainly in the clearing, but he wasn't with Evangeline. He also was not alone. Surrounding him were other men, presumably other wolves, who seemed to be closing in. IN a blink of any eye, the men tore through their human things and exploded into wolves. Bade followed suit and he was soon covered in his presumed pack mates. They appeared to be savaging him with bites, claws and body slams. He fought back of course, but the wolves had resolved into a rolling pile of snarls and fur.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus