Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Zalia heard her name and she looked around. "Bade!" Where was he? She couldn't see him. She looked up at the tree for a moment, then grabbed the closest branch and hefted herself up, barely able to do so. She pushed away the leaves. "Bade!" Her eyes scanned for him from above.

There. She saw him. "Bade!!" She waved wildly, letting go of the branch she'd been holding out of the way. That turned out to be not such a good idea. It swung in and smacked her, making her leg go of the branch she was currently sitting on. She started falling, her legs twisting too much to be able to hold on. She cried out as her body held onto nothing but air, and then she hit the ground.

Bade would now be able to find her from the crowd gathered around the tree. People exclaimed about a girl falling from a tree, someone shouted to call nine-one-one.

Zalia herself only heard these sounds as far off noises. Her body was numb with pain, and darkness tugged at the edge of her vision. Someone mentioned how her arm wasn't supposed to bend that way.
Her lips parted, pain filling her lungs instead of air. "Bade.."
Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

The Were was practically throwing people out of his way in order to get to her. He had a frenzied look on his face which may have resulted in a few of those people gaining some claw marks as he shoved them. When he got the crowd to break someone had already called 911 and the EMTS were trying to make their way to Zalia.

He managed to get on the ambulance with them, claiming to be a relative.

Zalia didn't look so good. She'd hit her head pretty bad and her arm was broken between the wrist and the elbow. She was in a lot of pain. Her eyes just barely managed to spot Bade before they closed and she fell unconscious. The ambulance went right to the hospital, and Bade was forced to stay in the waiting room.

After what would probably feel like forever for the poor Were, he was allowed to see her. They had moved her to a room, wanting her to stay overnight just to make sure there was no head trauma. She had her arm in a cast and was sitting on her bed, trying to put her bracelet on with one hand. It wasn't that easy. She had a bandage around her head and a couple bandaids here and there, but the biggest injury seemed to be her arm.

When she saw Bade, her attempts halted. She put the bracelet down on her bed and reached for him with one arm. "Bade!!" She looked like she was about to cry. And that was just what she did. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry it was all my fault, I was trying to find you and I climbed up the tree but I shouldn't have, and I saw you and I waved and it was really stupid because then I fell..." She cried helplessly. "I'm so sorry..!"

He embraced her as soon as he was able, but he had a strange look on his face while she was speaking to him. He felt somewhat weird about the situation, like it was all blown out of proportion so quickly.

"You're alright, don't worry." He disentangled himself from her and put the bracelet around her uninjured wrist.

Zalia hugged him back. She looked at him for a moment with worry. "I know. I just didn't want to upset you. Are you okay?.." She rubbed her eyes. She was always so scared she'd do something wrong.

"I'm okay...I promise." She smiled a little. "I'll be better soon." She was still, however, worried. "Are you alright?.." She touched his cheek hesitantly. He had that strange look on his face and it scared her into thinking she'd done something wrong.

"Zalia, I'm fine," he said. His brows knit together in what might be a confused expression. He felt like she had gotten quite clingy in the last five minutes with all the apologizing and worry. He was a very laid back person generally, but she had him on edge now, like something was going to happen. He seated himself in the visitors chairs.

Zalia nodded a little. "Okay.." She was quiet for a few minutes. "I'm sorry, I guess I have to stay here tonight. But...I promise I'll come back in the morning and make you something good for lunch, okay?" She smiled at him a little. She just wanted things back to the way they were, before she was stupid enough to fall out of a tree.

"I guess it's pretty silly, huh?" she said with a slight chuckle. "Being what I am, and being so clumsy.." She looked around the room for a moment. It was obvious she didn't like it there. She was tense and uncomfortable. "Can we go back tomorrow, Bade? To that special place? It was really fun today." She wanted to talk about anything, anything except for her. She didn't want his pity.

"Yes, we can go back. When you're feeling better." He played with the end of his shirt for a few minutes. Then he cleared his throat to start speaking, but his voice never came. He tried again.

"Listin...Zalia. The situation's changed... You know? You don't have to do stuff for me... You don't have to feel like because you're hurt and have to stay over that you're failing me somehow."

Zalia blushed a little. She stared down at her lap for a moment. "I like doing things for you, though. I like making you meals and seeing how happy you are when you eat them. I know things have changed. I'm your girlfriend now. But I still want to do things for you."

She peeked up at him and smiled softly. "I want to do things for you because I really care about you, Bade." She squirmed a little bit. "I don't want to stay overnight. But I guess I have to."

She just hoped Eve didn't make an appearance.

"That's all fine, just don't make it sound like you're obligated to do those things; you're not. And it make me feel anxious when I feel that you're berating yourself for not getting it done." He sighed and it came out like he'd been holding his breath for a long time.

Zalia smiled. "I'm sorry. I won't make it sound like that anymore." She reached out to touch his hand gently, blushing. "You should go home. It's been a long day. I'm going to get some rest, okay? I promise I'll be back tomorrow." She hesitated for a moment, then leaned in and kissed his cheek. She was blushing brightly when she pulled back.

"You have my number. Call me before they release you and I will come to pick you up." He stood and then bent over her to kiss her forehead. The necklace slid out from under his shirt and brushed against her cheek as he did so.

"Rest up tonight."

Zalia felt so happy just at his kiss to her forehead, and the reminder of the necklace he wore. The one she had gotten him. She smiled at him. "Okay. You too." She let him leave, and then she lay down, going to sleep. She was unhappy being in the hospital, but she knew it'd be better for her to be there just for that one night.

If all things passed calmly, in the morning Bade would be called to come pick her up. If.

When Bade got home, he sulked up to his apartment and flipped through his keys until he got to the right one. As he put it to the lock he found that it was entirely unnecessary as the door was already open...

He went on guard immediately; had he been wearing his fur his hackles would be straight up. He pushed the door open and stepped in as quietly as possible, he let his inner ear shift to the wolf set up so that he was able to hear better. However, he didn't have the time.

As soon as he was fully in the room, the door was slammed behind him and something large and heavy hit him like a car. He found himself pinned beneath a packmate in his feral form before he could even react.

((Did this happen that night?))

((Yes, when he got home.))

((Okay))

Zalia couldn't sleep. Something just felt wrong. So she finally managed to call Bade's cellphone. She just wanted to hear his voice, to be comforted. Something felt wrong. It was one of those feelings she had when something bad was going to happen. She had recognized the feelings because she used to get them all the time before her father randomly appeared in front of her. She hoped that wasn't about to happen.

"Please pick up, Bade..."

It took a long time for the phone to pick up. In fact, she may have thought it was going to voicemail when she heard the sound of air on the other end. But it was not Bade's voice that answered.

"Hello?" It was a sweet girlish voice. She sounded almost younger than Zalia. "I said, Hello? It's rude not to answer when spoken to."

Zalia was out of bed in a moment. "Eve." she breathed. "Where's Bade? What have you done to him?" She was already out the door, slipping through the shadows to avoid the nurses and doctors. "Leave him alone. Now. You're going to get in big trouble, Eve."

She was running to the house by now. "Stay away from Bade." She kicked the door open, closing the cellphone and putting it in her pocket. The girl probably didn't look too threatening, since she was injured and such, but there was a fierce look in her eyes.

Evangeline sat in the armchair around the TV. It was turned to face the door and there was only one lamp lit in the house. She sat with her ankles crossed and her hand laying in her lap. She wore a modest sundress and her hair framed her face in strawberry blond curls. Her eyes were almost yellow they were so green and there was a small smile on her face.

"My brother is hung up at the moment and he will not be joining us. And my name is Evangeline."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus