Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

((Okay! I look forward to it! :D ))
Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

The wolf twitched awake with a start, as if he hadn't been aware that he was asleep. It took him a few groggy-eyed moments to recognize her, but when he did he stretched all four limbs in different directions before standing. It usually took him a few minutes to wake up properly, so he shuffled off to his bathroom to freshen up and use the toilet before plopping down in the kitchen chair to eat.

"'Morning..."

Zalia understood how a lot of people didn't wake up well in the morning. Half the time she didn't, either. It all depended if she had motivation or not. And her motivation that morning was to make breakfast for Bade.

Last night's confession had thrown things intio a whole new light. She didn't feel like a burden anymore. She didn't feel like she was inconveniencing him. She felt like they were both doing what they did because they wanted to.

"Good morning." She smiled when he came out and she ate her food with him in a comfortable silence. It didn't take her long to finish, and when he was done she'd take care of their dishes like always.

She didn't ask him what he wanted to do today. She figured it was still too early for him to be able to decide that.

He sat back in his chair, comfortably full and content with life. He was happy that it was all out in the open now, like neither of them had secrets anymore. That made his life very easy, despite the threat of Eve in the back of his mind.

He excused himself to go shower when breakfast was done and he soon emerged his bathroom in a cloud of condensation and proceeded to dress himself for the day. He wore his usual holey jeans and a tank top. He sauntered back to the kitchen and leaned in the doorway.

"What would you like to do today?"

Zalia let him go take a shower and she went to get dressed as well, changing into her usual outfit. She was out in the living room cleaning up their makeshift beds when he came out. She thought over his words for a moment and went to the window, checking the weather. "Well...do you want to go shopping? I need to get a parasol sooner or later, and the family I'm house-sitting for left my pay on the table because they knew my financial condition. We could get my parasol and maybe just go window shopping." It would be a nice chance to walk and be outside for the most part.

However, she didn't know if he would like something as boring as that. She glanced over at him. "We don't have to if it's not your kind of thing, of course."

"I don't really have a kind of thing outside of being an animal and coffee. So that sounds fine." The extent of shopping that he was used to went like this: Go into the store, grab the first pair of whatever fit, buy it and wear it until it falls off. It would be interesting to see a girl in their "natural setting" as some people called it. He put on his shoes, sans socks and waited by the door. He made sure to lock the door this time and had previously toured the house to make sure the windows were shut and the curtains were drawn.

Zalia nodded a little. "Well maybe we could stop and get some coffee somewhere too." She smiled with him and put on her own shoes, then went out. It was a bit sunny, but she didn't show signs of problems at first. She just glanced warily towards the sky on the occasion.

"So...Bade. What does this...make us?" She blushed a bit. They were both so happy after confessing their feelings last night, but she was paranoid. No good thing had ever stayed in her life for long at all. And she'd never had feelings for someone else like this. She wasn't sure what to do, what not to do, and everything like that.

He gave her a sidelong glance before answering. He was hesitant and wary when he said: "What do you want it to make us?" He didn't want to overstep his bounds. He'd gotten into relationships quickly before and sometimes they worked and others... Well, in other you get stabbed.

He was automatically walking toward his favorite coffee shop, without asking.

Zalia didn't mind going to the coffee shop first. They needed a pick-me-up. She blushed, and suddenly was watching the ground where she was going instead of looking near him. She'd found her footsteps very interesting apparently.

"Uhm...well..." Even after everything, her heart was racing. "I uhm..." She reached over without looking and took his hand, her face bright red. "I want to be with you." She cleared her throat. "I think...I think it's called 'girlfriend'." She couldn't look at him, she was way too shy. "B-but if you don't want us to be that, then it's okay. I don't mind." She started to let go of his hand, realizing that she could have made an incredible blunder.

He kept it and gave her a little squeeze. "Alright then, girlfriend." He walked on to the shop, ordered his usual and had her order whatever. He paid of course. Then he let her lead on to where ever it was that she wanted to shop.

Zalia blushed when he called her his girlfriend, though a shy, happy little smile was on her lips. She ordered a cappucino and once they had their drinks she walked along with him. The first place she went to was a clothing store so that she could buy a nice white parasol. The fabric was thick enough that the sunshine didn't go through, and white repelled light so it wouldn't soak in the heat like a black one. It even had pretty pinkish flowers designed on it, which was actually the reason why she got it. Azalias. It was sort of her namesake.

With parasol in one hand and her other holding her drink (she reluctantly had to let go of Bade's hand for this), she was properly sheltered and could now just walk along the street with him. "What kind of things do you like, Bade?"

He opted to stand on the side she was holding the parasol with. He looped his arm around hers and stuffed his hand in his pocket. They were walking at a very leisurely pace. he was enjoying the sunshine, even though she obviously was not. He stared up at the clear sky while he spoke.

"You know, basic guy stuff. I like the outdoors obviously, coffee or any sort of caffeine.. Uh, I like my truck? I don't really have a whole lot of things I like about the human world. I could tell you a ton of things I like about forest, because they're layered. Like smells and the textures on my paws, the way the wind blows my fur.. That kind of stuff."

Zalia listened to him talking, a happy little smile (of course accompanied by a blush) touching her face when he looped his arm with hers. "Can I see you like that sometime?" she asked quietly. "In that form." She was careful about asking it because she didn't want to touch on a sensitive topic. Maybe he didn't want her to see him in that form.

They walked past a jewelry store and something caught her eye. She stopped and looked into the window for a moment, then smiled at him. "Hold this please." She handed her coffee to him and closed her umbrella, then went into the shop. "Stay there!" She was tempted to say 'sit' just for the silliness of it, but decided not to.

When she came out, she was holding her hands behind her back. "Close your eyes." She'd wait until he did so, then she'd reach around his neck and clasp something behind his neck. "Okay. You can open them." It was a necklace, it looked like gold but it was just some fake replica (she had to find something that wasn't silver. Just being in that store made her stomach sick). But it looked nice. It was nice and loose because she didn't want him to feel collared or anything, and the pendant on it was a wolf pawprint.

If he bothered to notice, he might see she was wearing a little charm bracelet with a wolf pendant on it, like the wolf was howling at a moon. She took her coffee and opened her parasol again, smiling shyly. "I thought it would look nice on you." It was a mans necklace after all, so he wouldn't feel girly.

He perked up when she asked. "Yea, of course. I would love to show you. It's such a comfortable form. Just let me know when you want to... You know." He stopped when handed him all of her affects and stood still as he was told. He probably would have sat if he was told to... He waited patiently as she disappeared into the store front.

When she bobbed back out, he closed his eyes as he was told and waited. When she took her things back and his hand was free he flipped the pendant in order to see it. A smile spread his lips and he thanked her. "But you know, it's the wrong collar. I'm a ginger in wolf form too," he said teasingly.

Zalia was glad he was so relaxed about showing her his form. When he teased her about the necklace she giggled. Her drink was finished and tossed in the trash so now she could hold his hand. "What do you want to do now?" Parasol was opened to shield her from the sun, and as long as it wasn't hitting her directly she was okay.

"Maybe I could see it now?" Not like right that minute, but when they got to somewhere that he would be able to see it. "It's not that hard to imagine you all furry and ginger." She giggled again.

"Are you done shopping already?" He had imagined it taking at least the rest of the daylight hours. Maybe he was misinformed about the shopping prowess of women. "I don't mind. I can take you to my favorite clearing in the Forest. UH... I'm sure it will let you in."

Zalia walked along with him, giggling softly. "Yeah. I got what I needed, and a little of what I didn't need, so I'm good." She smiled at him, glancing nat his necklace. She hoped he really did like it and he wasn't just pretending.

"Let me in?" Her eyes went back to him. She'd let him lead now of course, but she was curious what he meant. "Is it going to hurt me if it doesn't want me in?" Some sort of magical part of the forest or something, she was guessing. It rather worried her.

"Oh, no no. It's kind of... Got its own rules, sort of. We like to use it to run in our other skin because normal people are rarely allowed in. So like... Super natural people are... But you can't just be like.. Here I am walking in... It has to accept you? It's sort of weird. Don't worry about it." He led her out of the city. The wooded area was not far from his apartment for that very reason. He led her through a park first, it was teeming with people enjoying the good weather and it would be easy to lose themselves amongst them, in case they were being followed.

Once they were through the throngs of humans, he plunged into the woods that bordered the park. They walked for some time before she could feel a shift in the atmosphere; that was the Forsaken Forest sucking them in.

"Did you feel it? Just now?"

Zalia listened to him and nodded a little. "Oh, okay." She walked with him and held his hand tighter when they passed through the throngs of people, worried that she would get seperated. But luck was with them and they passed through just fine.

When she felt the strange change as they walked in the woods, she almost paused. But she kept walking with him, holding onto his hand. "Yeah. That...what was weird. What was that?"

Bade was all smiles and excitement as soon as he stepped foot into the greenery. He held her hand tight and almost bounced as he walked.

"That was the shift in dimensions. This place acts as its own plane. So it's safe here from people who... uh, might judge, you know?" He led her further in until there was a break in the trees. The sun here was slightly dimmer, there were more clouds in the blue sky, but it was still sunny. A patchwork of sun spots littered the grass as he removed his shoes.

"Now, I have to take my clothes off... Or else they'll be destroyed. So I'll just do my thing and let you know when its okay to look." He waited for her to look away or hide her face before he began removing his clothing. He regarded the necklace quickly and then decided it wasn't worth the risk to see if it would fit around his wolf neck. He folded his clothes and placed them on his shoes, the necklace on top of that. He then shook himself and began the change.

His body began to break almost, the bones elongating, retracting, changing and reshaping. Fur sprouted all along his figure until he was standing on all fours as a horse-sized wolf. (His coloring is like this but he's more... beefy lol)

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus