Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Zalia blushed and nodded, turning around immediately. She heard him changing and it scared her. Was he okay? Didn't that hurt? When the noise quieted, she hesitantly turned around. "Bade?" She saw him and stared. He was huge! "Wow.."

She stepped closer, slowly, and reached out to pet along his fur. A smile slowly grew on her face. "Amazing." She pet him and walked around him, getting a good look at his wolf form. She giggled and hugged him around his neck. "You're incredible!"

She was half-vampire and he was a werewolf, but that tingling sensation she used to feel when they touched had lessened greatly. Her body was adapting, the human side of her was adapting to being around the creature. Something her vampire side rejected, her human side embraced.

((I'm gonna go have some lunch quick xD))

((wewt back))
Bade Ulf (played by f0x1nth3b0x)

He pressed his face into her shoulder and leaned into the hug, when she released him he graced her hands with a big sloppy lick. Then he slowly lowered his back half down so that he might sit. He could not communicate with her through words in this body, but he was unwilling to change back so quickly.

((I'm so sorry, I wasn't paying attention to RPR Dx))

Zalia giggled when he licked her and she smiled, petting him happily. She sat down beside him, on her knees though, and just hugged him and pet him, nuzzling her face into his warm fur. She liked him in this form too, he was warm and furry and like a big cuddly teddybear to her!

Bade had found her weakness. She loved cuddly things.

He rolled onto his back comically and left his stomach open for her. He gave her that puppy dog look and wiggled as his tail thumped softly on the ground.

The Forest atmosphere was warm and inviting. The trees were numerous and the grass lush and green. He loved his environment and sometimes wished he never had to leave it.

Zalia giggled and rubbed his stomach happily. "You're silly." She smiled happily at him, she felt so comfortable with him in this form. She rubbed his stomach and giggled, squirming a little. "Don't give me that look! You're too cute..!"

For a moment she paused and just hugged him. "I'm so happy I met you." After this quiet little confession, she started rubbing his stomach again.

Now she had been given his weakness. She had not yet discovered his ability to be tamed by a simple ear rub. He rolled back onto his massive paws and crouched into a play position. His tongue lolled out the side of his maw and his butt wiggled in the air.

((Of course, now that I've got you here I get busy. Damned Irony.))

((xD That sucks))

Zalia watched him and she started giggling. She lunged for him playfully, reaching out. "I'm gonna catch you!" she teased. Their game of catch could easily be turned around for him to try and catch her. She would rush about and try to get her arms around his neck, and if she ever had the chance then she would pull herself up onto his back!

It was so much fun. She couldn't remember the last time she was so happy.

He was sure to catch her each time. He ducked under her once and stood, lifting her onto his back. It wasn't easy to carry a load that was person sized, just because the canine build did not support that kind of stress, but he pranced around with her on his back anyhow.

Zalia squeaked when she was lifted onto his back. She laughed happily and nuzzled her face into his fur. After a few moments she wiggled off of him and hit the ground on her feet. She smiled at him. "Sit!" More giggling. "We should go back. It's really nice here, but we both need to eat."

She would take care of him as best she could.

He sat when told to. His head lowered and his upright ears drooped at the mention of leaving, but he obediently padded over to his clothing. He gave her an intense look, trying to have her look away so that he might undergo the Change again.

When she was safely shielding her eyes, his body began to shift and break back into the more compact form of the human Bade.

Zalia rubbed behind his ears when they drooped. "I know, I don't want to leave either. But we can't let ourselves go hungry." She would turn around like she had before, humming softly while she waited for him to change. When he was all dressed and ready, she'd turn and run over to hug him. Now that she had played around with him in his wolf form, it felt much more natural to be relaxed with him in his human form.

After a moment she stepped back and smiled, her cheeks a little blushed. She took his hand and let him lead the way out. "That was so much fun. We should come back here tomorrow, Bade." She glanced at his neck, seeing if he had put on the necklace. She was still worried that he actually didn't like it.

It hung loosely about his neck, over his shirt. He snaked his arm around her waist as they walked out of the Forest. He led of course, instinctively knowing the direction to walk where the forest would spit them back out toward the park. His hair stood in all directions as it had before and there was a permanent smile on his face.

While exiting the woods, right before the tingling sensation occurred at the border of the dimensions; something moved to their right. IT was hard to notice, but it was as if someone or something had been swiftly exiting the area. Bade only noticed as he was stepping into the shift zone and before he could investigate he was once more in the human realm.

Zalia smiled happily and walked with him, more than content at being cuddled against his side while they walked. She couldn't stop smiling either, and it was great for her to see him so happy. Her body tensed and she noticed that something had moved. It rather concerned her. But suddenly they were pulled back into the normal realm, and she opened her parasol, holding it over her head to shield herself from the sun.

"What would you like to eat, Bade? Maybe we should stop by the grocery store on the way to get some ingredients." She wondered for a moment. What day was it? He had said that he was not going to be going to work for a couple days. She wanted to have more days where they could just go to that forest and have fun.

"Why don't we go out to eat? My treat."
He navigated them through the people populating the park. The day was waning, but people seemed determined to stay out as long as possible, here. They reached the city again after a leisurely stroll.

Karra smiled at his idea. "Okay! I like making food for you, but I don't mind going out to eat. It's nice." She stayed close to him as they pushed through the park, though a group of kids running through pulled her away from him.

And just like that, she was swarmed with people, lost from Bade. "H-hey! Bade!" She couldn't even see his crazy red hair. "Bade!" She was pushed about by people trying to get her out of their way. Finally she just backed against one of the trees. "Bade..." She didn't even want to attempt the crowds alone now.

((I'm gonna take a super quick shower))

(I'm back!))

It took him a moment to notice she was swept away and not just lagging. When he turned around he was unable to see her for the throng of people between them. He heard his name from one spot and then from another; she must have been moving. Then there was nothing but the din of the crowds. He pushed this way and that calling her name, staving off the chill of panic trying to sweep over him.

"ZALIA?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » 1x1 Closed RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus