Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dark Cavern Academy

Flare (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Flare smiled. "Just making sure you would be fine here by yourself for a minute," she said then disappeared into the crowd with the guy. After a few minutes, she came back and laughed as the guy said something then quickly hurried over to Adrian. Taking his hand, she motioned towards the crowd and dancing. "Come on i'll show you how," she offered with a smile.
Adrian (played by Ashen_Harbor)

For once, Adrian seem nervous but he kept it out of his voice." I don't dance. I rather not learn because I'd embarrass myself trying to learn."

Flare smiled then let go of his hand with a small blush. "Well Adrian i will eventually convince you to let me teach you," she said, nudging him gently. Then checked the time and realized Dark Caverns would be locking their gates down in twenty minutes. Grabbing Adrian's hand again, she quickly weaved over to her group and said her good byes. For some reason she kept her hold on his hand while she talked to them. Then she pulled Adrian out of the Academy.
Outside, she slowed her pace down then kept walking except next to Adrian last night. Not letting go of his hand still but not noticing either. "We have maybe fifteen minutes before they lock down the gates. Sorry for the rush," she apologized with an embarrassed smile.

Adrian smiled gently at Flare." It's alright. It was sorta cramped in there. I like it a whole lot better out here in the open." Adrian took a deep breath.

Flare grinned then a mad blush spread across her cheeks. Quickly letting go of his hand and shoving hers into her pockets. "Gotta agree with you there. The final test is two weeks from now. You ready for it?" she asked. The final test was were all the students were placed into the arena in different spots. This arena was different however, it was monitored by tracker elves and were actually underground caves and tunnels. All the students were to fight each other until there were only two left, except they werent supposed to kill their opponets. Those two would be the top classmen and graduate a year earlier than their class.

Adrian noticed the blush but didn't say anything about it." I guess. Wouldn't be that hard to go and find people, especially if you have the element of surprise and be able to move and attack without being heard." He looked at Flare." How about you? Are you ready?"

Flare frowned a bit then sighed heavily and shook her head no. "If i dont pass as one of the two then im disowned. All my brothers have passed and are now instructors at the academy. But im not half as good as them. I dont think i'll pass," she answered truthfully and paused walking while she explained, looking at the ground in front of her then around at the trees.

"I can help you if you want. It's not that hard really." Adrian smiled, trying to lift her mood.

Flare gave a half hearted smile and her mood did lighten a bit. "That would be great but i dont want to take away from your practice time. I saw you in the arena and no doubt you will be one of the two so you'll need the practice time..on the other hand i would be helping you train as well..." she started then trailed off and had a thinking look in her eyes. "Actually i would love it if you helped me. Thank you Adrian," she replied with a smile and the excited look back in her eyes. Starting to walk again as she realized they had ten minutes to get back.

Adrian smiled." Trust me, I don't need the practice time. You'd be surprised who took care of me after they found out about my father." His ear twitched slightly before looking at Flare." We better hurry or we're gonna get locked out."

Flare looked a him curiously but would save the question for another time. A playful grin tugged at the corners of her mouth. "I'll race you there. If i beat you, you have to.. Ask me out on a date," she betted. "If you win, you get anything you want. Within reason of course. Deal?" she asked, watching Adrian for his reaction.

Adrian smiled." I'd ask you out on a date either way so might as well race you."

Flare blushed slightly then grinned and took off unexpectedly. "Go!" she said over her shoulder as she ran for the Dark Cavern gates. Dodging obstacles, she skidded around a corner then smiled as she saw the gates come in sight. Barely being able to stop as she entered the gates but she stumbled to a halt and bent over trying to catch her breath. Looking for Adrian.

Adrian jogged behind her a few feet. When he stopped beside her, he wasn't even breathing hard. He smiled as he saw her trying to catch her breath." You okay?" He said, chuckling slightly.

Flare caught her breath then stood up straight and grinned. "Im fine and i won," she replied cheerily. Then the gates slowly closed behind them as she started to go inside motioning for Adrian to follow. Though she looked rather happy that she won but mainly cause she would get a date out of it.

Adrian followed Flare. She had surprised him when she took off running before he did and he could have easily caught up to her if he hadn't been jogging. Either way, he would have gone out on a date with Flare so he didn't mind if she had won.

Flare glanced at Adrian before walking silently down the hall then opened the door to the stairs that led to the dorms. Starting up the stairs, she had to be careful since she didnt have the best vision in the dark and the stairway was almost pitch black except for the faint glowing orbs hanging from the ceiling here and there. She paused halfway up and turned to Adrian. "Whens the date?" she asked quietly and rather excitedly. They would have to talk here before they got to the dorms where there were spying ears.

Adrian smiled." How about you decide since you won?" He blushed slightly and rubbed the back of his head." Never took someone out on a date before."

Flare smiled and leaned against the wall. "I've never been on a date before. So we're even," she said with a soft laugh. Then she thought for a second and smiled. "How about tommorow night?" she asked, hoping that he wasnt going to be busy then.

Adrian thought for a moment." I don't have to train or study for anything so tomorrow night it is." He smiled gently at Flare.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dark Cavern Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus