Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dark Cavern Academy

Flare (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Flare looked around as she realized that the clearin was glowing a faint silver. It was amazing and she was quick to get up. Walking over to the vines, she stared in awe at the vibrant white of the flowers. Reaching out er hand, she ran her finger along the soft petal of one then grinned a its soft feel. Turnin back to Adrian, she walked over to him then tackled him in a hug. Making him fall onto his back at the force she put behind it. "Thank you! This is amazing," she said happily and hugged him tightly.
Adrian (played by Ashen_Harbor)

Adrian laughed as he hugged Flare." I told you it was a good place to go to relax."

Flare grinned wider as she heard him laugh and sat up, now straddeling his waist. "And you were so right. This is amazing," she said happily then leaned down and gently pressed her lips against his in a light kiss.

Adrian kissed Flare back, his heart speeding up. His ears twitched slightly.

Flare smiled as he kissed back then held the kiss for a moment longer before pulling away from his lips. Looking into his eyes, she smiles then kisses his cheek. Then puts her mouth next to his ear and whispers. "I think i win."

Adrian smiled before chuckling." Fine, you won."

Flare laughs softly then gets off of him and sits next to him. "So does this mean we are together ooorrr we're going on a few more dates till we are?" she asks as she looks around the clearing again.

"It's your choice. I feel like we should be together but if you want, we can go on a few more dates until you feel like being together." Instead of sitting up, Adrian stayed on the ground to look at the sky.

Flare leaned over him and looked down at him with a gentle smile. Some locks of her hair fell down to lightly brush Adrian's cheeks. "I want to be together but you know you should ask me to be your girlfriend," she said quietly and stuck out her tongue at him playfully.

Adrian tucked the locks of hair that were brushing his cheeks behind her ear." I was making sure before I asked." He looked into Flare's eyes." Will you be my girlfriend, Flare?"

Flare smiled as he asked and her left ear twitched in exctiement. Though she contained it enough not to try and tackle him again. "Yes i will Adrian," she replied and joy lit up her eyes. Taking one of his hands in hers, she smiled trying to contain the excitement bubbling up inside her.

Adrian smiled before hugging Flare gently." Thank you." He whispered in her ear.

Flare smiled and put her head on his shoulder, hugging him back. "Your more than welcome," she murmured then pulled away and grinned. "This wont give you an adavntage if i ever wind up fighting you though," she teased, but her eyes said different.

"I know. Just be ready 'cause I'm not going to take it easy on you." Adrian smiled, his eyes looking completely silver in the light the flowers were making.

Flare laughed softly then took Adrian's hand and pulled him up till they were standing. "Come on. We better get something to eat before heading back," she said, with a content smile. Leading him from the clearing, with a glance back, she led him further into town. Where she stopped at a nice looking diner.

Adrian looked around as they walked. He smiled when she stopped outside of the nice looking diner." Come on then." He squeezed her hand very gently.

Flare smiled as he squeezed her hand as if she would break if he squeezed too hard. Then she pulled him inside and led him straight over to the bar stools and hopped up onto one. A man working behind the counter smiled as he saw Flare. "Hey Flare. Its been a long while. And who is he?" he asked as he walked over, asking Adrian more then Flare as he put out his hand for a hand shake.

Adrian shook the man's hand." My name is Adrian."

"Great to meet you Adrian. Im Aven. So you on a date with Flare?" Aven asked as he set down a menu in front of Adrian. He didnt have to put one down for Flare since she got the same thing everytime. Walking to the opposite side of the bar area, he got a coke for Flare then set it down in front of her. Taking out a notepad and a pen, he looked at Adrian expectantly.

"Yes I am." Adrian chuckled as he sat beside Flare." I'm not that hungry so I'll just have water."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dark Cavern Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus