Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dark Cavern Academy

Flare (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Flare followed him out to the middle of the clearing and her eyes brimmed with excitement. "I cant wait," she replied and decided to lay down on her back instead of sit down. Letting out a relaxed sigh, she willed her body to relax and slowly unwind. She couldnt remember the last time she had felt so relaxed. "..Do you think i can make it through the test?" she asked quietly, looking over at Adrian.
Adrian (played by Ashen_Harbor)

Adrian looked at Flare." Of coarse I think your going to pass the test. Your really strong and pretty skilled."

Flare sat back up and shook the grass from her hair as she looked around the clearing. "I hope so...my brothers will be competeing.." she said quietly. "Even Iro," she added. Then shook her head to clear it and smiled. "Eh plenty of time to talk about that stuff later. Gotta make this first date memorable," she said with a happy grin. Then she tackled him into the grass and pinned him with his hands above his head, looking down at him with a prideful grin. "Wow you have slow reflexes or i took you by surprise," she said with a soft giggle.

Adrian raised an eyebrow before using his strength to break free from Flare's grip and flipping her over. He pinned her with her hands at her sides. He smiled down at her." You took me by surprise by the looks of things."

Flare couldnt help the little, light blush that crept on her cheeks but she just grinned playfully. Then managed to get her knees on his stomach and push him off of her. Before jumping on top of him and sat on his thighs so he couldnt move his legs. Then grabbed his wrist and held them tightly, pressing them into the grass on either side of his head. "Hmm i wonder if you really are stronger than me?" she pondered out loud with a playful spark in her eyes.

"Either that or I'm taking it easy on you." He smirked. Using his weight, Adrian rolled and pinned Flare under him again. Flare still had a grip on his wrists so he put his hands on both sides of her head. He smiled down at Flare again, waiting for her next move.

Flare stilled for a moment then brought her head up, her lips barely a centimeter away from his. Acting like she was going to kiss him, then as he was caught off guard by that she very slowly edged her legs out from under him then hooked her foot onto his side and pushed him hard to the side not taking it so easy on him. Flipping him onto his stomach, she wrenched his arms gently behind his back and held his wrists tightly together behind his back. Then leaning down to where her lips were brushing against his ear, she smirked. "Stop going so easy on me just cause we're on a date," she whispered in his ear.

Adrian smirked before using his strength to break Flare's grip on his wrists. He pushed himself upright so Flare would fall off him. He quickly spun around to face her, still sitting on the ground." I don't want to accidentally hurt you." He laughed.

Flare was caught off guard when he sat upright and she tumbled off him. Propping herself up with her elbows, she rolled her eyes and scoffed. "You hurt me? That wouldnt happen since you can hardly keeped me pinned," she scoffed, purposely trying to provoke him.

Adrian raised an eyebrow." That's because I didn't want you to start begging for me to let go of you." He smirked.

Flare sat up and scoffed again. "Me? Beg you? Yea never gonna happen," she replied with a smirk. Then she crawled towards him and sat up in front of him. Choosing to try something, she smiled gently then leaned towards him and was barely half a centimeter from his lips. She looked at his eyes but never closed the space between their lips in case he was to pull back away from her. She didnt want rejection so she thought it would be best not to fully try and kiss him.

Adrian blushed as Flare got closer, his ears twitching slightly. He didn't move away as he stared back into Flare's eyes. His heart was pounding pretty fast.

Flare held her breath in pure nervousness as she ever so lightly pressed her lips against his. A sudden electric shock made her pull away in surprise just barely after her lips made contact with his, it left a tingling sensation in her lips and she looked at Adrian to make sure she wasnt the only one who had felt that.

Adrian had felt it and it had made him flinch slightly. He stared into Flare's eyes as his ears twitched again.

Flare suddenly came back to her senses and a wildfire blush spread across her cheeks. "I-Im sorry...i shouldnt have um kissed you," she stammered at first, for the first time feeling shy about her actions. Sitting back, she focused on a small daisy close by. He wasnt sure if he even wanted a kiss, he hadnt really reacted accept for to flinch at the shock. She had never been any good at reading anothers emotions.

Adrian moved closer to Flare." It's alright. I've wanted to kiss you for a while now." He smiled awkwardly at Flare.

Flare looked at Adrian's eyes as she realized he was moving closer to her. A surprised look came across her features and she opened her mouth for a second to say something but no words came to mind. Then she closed her mouth and blinked for a second, silence encasing the clearing. Then a smile tugged at the corners of her lips and she visibly relaxed. "Then dont be afraid to do so," she whispered and gently pulled him close enough to where their lips pressed against each other. Kissing him gently and lightly, a shock followed but she didnt pull away this time.

Adrian didn't flinch as he felt the shock. Instead, he gently ran his fingers through Flare's hair as he kissed Flare back.

Flare hesitated at first before she put her hands on his chest lightly, shivering as his fingers ran through her hair. After what felt like hours but was probably only a minute or two, she broke this kiss. A smile graced her lips and she kept her eyes closed for a few seconds after the kiss. Before looking up at Adrian and looking for anything that told her he enjoyed the kiss as much as she did.

Adrian smiled when he saw Flare smiling. The sun finally set, casting the clearing in darkness. After a few moments, the vines that were wrapped around the trees grew white flowers that glowed. The light from the flowers made the entire clearing brighter in a gentle silver.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dark Cavern Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus