Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dark Cavern Academy

Flare (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Flare grinned and leaned on the counter, sipping on her drink. Aven nodded, smiled, and put away his notepad. Gettig Adrian his water, he set it down then brought out Flare's food. Which she quickly dug into. Aven flicked her forehead gently. "Now now. Your on a date. Use your manners," he scolded teasingly. Flare rolled her eyes but sat back and took her time.
Adrian (played by Ashen_Harbor)

Adrian chuckled. He took a gulp of water in silence.

Flare stopped eating and looked outside the diner, her ear twitching as she heard a faint high-pitched whine. The next second, she grabbed ahold of Adrian and rocketed behind the counter pulling him along. Just as she pushing Adrian down, an explosion made the windows shatter and the tables overturn. Flare got hit by a few shards of glass as she scrambled down behind the counter with Adrian and Aven. Aven looked at Flare in shock then got up a minute after the explosion. Flare stayed down, trying to calm her errattic heartbeat.

Adrian stayed near Flare." What the heck was that?"

Flare looked at Adrian then up at Aven before slowly relaxing. "An explosion," she replied quietly. Slowly getting up, she looked at the damage in the diner then turned to Aven. "Sorry Aven. That this happened." she said.
"No dont be. It wasnt your fault," Aven said shaking his head. "You two should get back to the academy before the close the gates or the same happens there," he said, rushing them to leave.

Adrian nodded before taking Flare's hand and leading her away from the diner. He kept walking as he looked at Flare." Are you alright?"

Flare looked up at Adrian and nodded. "A bit shocked but im fine.." she replied in a quiet voice. It was obvious that it had shaken her up pretty badly. Especially after seeing the diner in such a wreck. Staying close to Adrian, she followed him and her ears twitched every now and then while she tried to hear if another attack was coming.

Adrian squeezed Flare's hand gently as they walked, trying to comfort her. His ears were twitching as well, keeping him on alert.

Flare held onto his hand tightly but not enough to hurt. When they got to the academy, she took the lead and walked quickly into the building. Finally slowling down when they were inside and pulled him upstairs, stopping at her room. Finally a smile graced her lips and she hugged Adrian gently. "Thank you for tonight. It was amazing..ya know besides the explosion and all.." she said quietly into his ear.

Adrian smiled as he hugged Flare back." I'm glad you like it. Next time though, we might want to avoid an explosion."

Flare kissed Adrian on the cheek for a few seconds before pulling away from him. A yellow note was taped to her door and shetook it off to look at it. Reading it quickly, a paniked look came to her eyes and she tensed. The note said that due to a threat of invasion, they were moving the ecam date up to tommorow. Therefore, tommorow would be the day she would be stuck in arena with at least two hundred other students. Three of which being her brothers. And one of which being Iro.

Adrian saw the pained look in Flare's eyes. Gently, taking her hand, he started to read the note. He paled slightly and smiled awkwardly." So much for helping with your training." He looked back at the note." If we're lucky, we might be able to stay near each other so neither of us gets too injured."

Flare offered a small smile and tried to relax but couldnt. "Yea...." she whispered. Then took his hand and led him into her room, shutting the door behind them. "I don know if i can do it Adrian.." she said in a obviously stressed as well as concerned tone.

Adrian sighed, trying to think of a way to assure her." Believe in yourself and you can do anything. If you believe it's impossible then it's impossible." A statement he knew well.

Flare scowled and pulled her hand from Adrian's. "Yea. You dont have three brothers who are all eager to kill you and one who will do anything to do so," she muttered then sighed and let her fierceness die away. An apologetic look coming into her eyes. "Im sorry Adrian. I know your trying to help.. But im going to worry for you when we get in there. And i have to worry about three people who are pointedly looking for me," she said and sat on her bed with a defeated sigh. There was no broght side to the exams.

"Then don't worry about me. If you want, I can take care off Iro." Adrian said.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dark Cavern Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus