Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dark Cavern Academy

Flare (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Flare shoved her hands in her pocket and bit her lower lip, going throw her academy schedule in her head. "Defense class," she replied and glanced at Adrian as they made theyre way down the stairwell which was faintly lit by the glowing orbs. "What about you?" she asked.
Adrian (played by Ashen_Harbor)

"I have to head back to the arena. I don't have defense class until the end of the day." He smiled at Flare." Until then, I'll be having fights in the arena all day."

Flare gave him a concerned frown and paused halfway down the stairwell. "Just dont get too injured okay? I have no doubt that you'll win but i just dont want to watch you get badly injured," she said quietly and a bit on the shy side. Standing a step above him, her eyes were brimmed with concern.

Adrian looked at Flare and smiled at the concern in her eyes." Don't worry. It was the exact same way yesterday and I came out okay."

Flare smiled then leaned down and kissed his forehead softly. "For good luck," she whispered then stepped down onto his step and motioned for him to continue on. "I'll come watch you since i dont have to be in class today," she said with a small grin.

Adrian blushed more than slightly as he laughed." You don't have to watch me. It can get a little boring sometimes." He continued to walk down the steps.

Flare laughed softly and followed him down. "You could never get boring Adrian," she complimented. Then hesitated for a second before taking his hand and holding it as they walked. A small blush crept along her cheeks but she just hoped it wouldnt bother Adrian.

Adrian did noticed Flare was holding his hand but he didn't say anything about it." I'll try to make it so it won't be so boring." He smiled at Flare.

Flare grinned and glanced at him thenthe arena's entrance ahead. "I hope you picked a place for tonight cause i didnt," she said with a small laugh, changing the subject from the arena. It wasnt her favorite place in the world, to be honest she didnt like hurting other people. But she had to be tough here in this academy so she struggled through it and hid her every emotion towards fighting. When they got to the arena, she let go of his hand and waited for his answer.

Adrian stared at the entrance of the Arena before looking at Flare." I might know a place."

Flare smiled then quickly stood on her toes, pecking his cheek before turning and starting to walk away. "Im sure where ever you chose is great. Good luck," she said in a cheery tone before waving a quick bye and dissappearing around the corner. Quickly making her way up to the surrounding stands.

Adrian entered the arena where an instructor waited for him with 3 other students. The instructor told him and a student with blonde hair were to fight without weapons. Adrian sighed as he took off all his weapons and handed them to the instructor and after the other student handed his weapons to the instructor, they stood apart from each other while the others walked to the edge of the arena. As soon as the instructor started the match, the other student vanished before Adrian could move. The student appeared behind him and tried to land a hit but Adrian was able to spin around and stop the attack by grabbing the student's wrist.

Flare was biting her lowe lip as she watched Adrian fight. Concern etched into her features but also a proud glimmer in her eyes as she watched him fighting. So skilled.. she thought and watched him fight all three of the students, missing her "have to be there" classes. Her intentions had been to miss them anyhow and she had promised Adrian she would be there. When the fights were over, she was the first one to leave and she quickly made her way to the entrance.

Adrian walked out of the entrance with all of his weapons where they were before he had taken them off and smiled when he saw Flare. He had sweated slightly during his last battle so he wiped the sweat away before it stung his eyes." Didn't you have classes you needed to go to?"

Flare smiled and leaned against the wall, waiting for him to get closer. "I was more intrested in being here for you," she replied with a small shrug. A proud look glimmered in her eyes as he walked over. Then she was quick to hug him tightly and with a grin. "You did amazing!" she said quietly into his ear and kissed his cheek a second longer than usual before pulling away. "I didnt really want to go to those classes anyway," she added with a grin.

Adrian blushed and his ears twitched before raising an eyebrow at Flare and smiling." You still need to go to classes so you'll be ready for the test."

Flare grinned and got a sarcastic look in her eyes. "Nahh. I dont gotta go," she replied playfully. Then it dawned on her that she hadnt made sure he wasnt hurt though it didnt look like he ever got hurt. "Hey you didnt get hurt right?" she asked slightly concerned.

Iro came around the corner, looked both ways then saw Flare and crumpled the paper in his hand. A furious look coming into his eyes and a deadly walk to add. Getting in between her and Adrian, he shoved her against the wall quite roughly. "You've missed all your classes for the day! Do you know how badly this will relect on me?!" he growled icily and gripped her arm tight enough to where his knuckles started to turn white and elicted a hiss of pain from Flare who glared at him. "I dont care. I had a previous engagement," she hissed back and was starting to become embarrassed that she was being treated this way in front of Adrian.

Adrian grabbed Iro's arm roughly so he would let go of Flare and pushed Iro away from her. Adrian stood between Flare and Iro, anger rolling off him." If your going to hurt her every time you touch her, you better stay away from her." Adrian growled at Iro as he glared at Flare's brother.

Flare blushed slightly in embarrassment that Adrian had to get in between them again. Looking at the floor, she quietly shuffled a bit closer to Adrian. Iro sneered at her weakness in all of this then turned to leave but paused. "Dont let your guard down Flare," he hissed. Then stalked away from Adrian and Flare.

Adrian let out a growl. His eyes had darkened slightly but returned back to their normal silvery brown as he looked at Flare." Are you okay?" His eyes and voice were filled with concern.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dark Cavern Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus