Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dark Cavern Academy

Flare (played by StillDoll) Topic Starter

Flare glanced at his eyes but avoided them in embarrassment. "Im fine. I deal with it all the time. Im sorry you had to get in between us again," she apologized rather quickly and looked up at Adrian. Then she decided to assess the damage done which probably would only be sore the next day. Looking at her arm, it was red and Iro's fingers were imprinted on her arm. "Well nothing a little time wont heal anyway," she said as she looked back up at Adrian.
Adrian (played by Ashen_Harbor)

Adrian nodded before looking the direction Iro had gone. Anger was still pulsing off him slightly but it slowly stopped." You know Flare, you don't have to apologize whenever I get in between you and your brother." Adrian said as he looked at Flare and smiled softly.

Flare smiled as Adrian did, his presence calming her down. "Thank you Adrian," she said quietly. Then kissed his cheek and took his hand, leading him away. "So where is this place you had in mind?" she asked with a grin as she led him towards the stairwell.

"It's somewhere I used to go when I first came here. It's not far from here. It's really calming to go there at night." Adrian walked beside Flare, letting her lead him.

Flare smiled as they walked up the stairs, pressing herself against a wall as two grils rushed down. One glancing at Adrian and giving him a flirty look then continued on. Flare scowled as she saw the look the girl had given Adrian. Letting out a jealous, soft huff as they continued up. "Honestly..some girls.." she muttered under her breath, jealousy obvious in her tone.

Adrian looked at Flare with one eyebrow raised." What are you jealous about? I'm ignoring every rude girl here because I'm already walking with a woman." He smiled before starting to walk again.

Flare flushed at his comment and a smile tugged at the corners of her lips. "Aw your so sweet. Quite reassuring to know that," she said with a happy smile and quickly slipped past him and pulled him up the stairs quickly. Then hooked a left and left the door open for him to enter her room. It was a bit messy but she quickly shoved things under her bed and grinned embarrassedly. "Sorry kinda didnt expect visitors. I dont get many," she said but laughed softly.

Adrian chuckled." It's alright. Not everyone is all nice and neat."

Checking out her window, Flare saw it was maybe a few minutes before sunset. So turning back to Adrian, she gave him a sweet smile as her eyes sparked with a softness, only a few in the fighting world, could have. Someone who truly didnt want to bring harm onto anyone. "Wanna go now or wait till it gets dark?" she asked as she sat on her window sill. Running her hands through her amber hair as she pulled it all to one side of her neck as well as taking out her rubberband that held it up. Now it all fell in waves down her left shoulder.

"I suggest we go before nightfall if you want to see how much the place changes at night." Adrian smiled gently at her.

Flare grinned then got off her window sill and gently pushed Adrian towards the door. "Well i would like some privacy in order to change into something nicer and less ruffled," she teased before opening the door for him to wait outside.

Adrian smiled before walking into the hallway. He leaned against the wall next to Flare's door.

Flare shut the door but left it just barely unlatched. Then changed into tight, faded blue jean shorts. A body-hugging, black tank top and a pair of black motorcycle boots, that strangely went very well with what she was wearing. Then she set her sword under her bed and walked back out after messing with her hair for a bit. It was now framing her face and her bangs were side-swept to the left. It made her look radiant as the sun caught hold of her hair, making it look as if it was on fire. Then she walked out of her room, shutting the door with a sweet smile at Adrian. "Lets go then," she said with a grin.

Adrian raised an eyebrow at Flare then blushed and looked away. Grabbing her hand, he lead her down the steps.

Flare saw his blush and couldnt help the smile that tugged at the corners of her lips, holding his hand a little tighter as he led her down the stairwell. Staying just a step behind him as she followed him then couldnt help asking him. "So why'd you blush?" she asked with a smile. Though she wouldnt push it if he didnt want to answer.

Adrian glanced over his shoulder at Flare then looked back in front of him so he wouldn't trip." I like the way you look and I was staring, which is rude."

Flare grinned and brought him to a stop so she could kiss his cheek. "Well as long as your staring cause you think im pretty, i dont mind," she replied with a wink before letting him continue down the stairs. When they got out, she continued to let him lead but she caught up to a walk next to him.

Adrian walked out of the gates and walked a little into the trees. After a while he stopped Flare. The clearing in front of them was covered in untouched grass and several vines wrapped around each tree surrounding the clearing.

Flare was quick to tug Adrian into the edge of the clearing and look around. Her eyes lit up and a grin spread across her lips. "Adrian..this is beautiful," she whispered in awe at the cleaeing and vines. If there was anything she loved most, it was nature and the beautiful greens that it presented.

Adrian smiled." Wait until it gets dark." He walked to the middle of the clearing, the grass unaffected by his footsteps. He sat down and let out a sigh.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Dark Cavern Academy

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus