Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

other (played anonymously)

(( post removed ))
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

"Well it's a good thing we didn't kill him," Audemar spoke, "no matter how close I was to doing so. We can send a message or let the vermin free and let him tell the king so he can send the soldiers to try and kill all of us." He paused, "You must trust me when I say the king may not be too keen to see me."

(( post removed ))
Will Stone (played anonymously)

Will sighed at his ignorance, something he may have caught from him. He shook his head. "After what he did to Emily and Eli is unacceptable. He may be your father, but I will kill him for what he did to me. And I can't shape shift as I did before." Will told him. "And I told you, I have people to protect. I can sneak in and cloak myself to find you if I can, but I can't promise that anymore." Will said to him before walking over to GlenDale.

(( post removed ))

It was evident Will was furious at speaking about Emily and Eli as he walked back over to Merthyr. "After hanging most of my men for "treason", He went to my home, broke in, and slit their throats open and left them hanging outside like banners. Eli was only six years old Merthyr, Six! And it doesn't matter who I'm protecting, all that matters is that they're not harmed ore than they already are." He said with such aggression which he had only shown him once, Years ago.

Audemar looked behind him and looked down at Glendale, "You deserve to die." He turned away from Glendale, "Your king doesn't deserve a swift death."

(( post removed ))

(( post removed ))

Will turned and threw his sword to the ground, something he never did before, and walked over to Glendale, pulling a knife from his belt and standing straight in front of Glendale, his eyes glowing red and his pupil slited like a snakes. "You're treading on thin ice boy. All you do is take advantage of the poor and weak and sell them as slaves. You only prolong the invevitable for some, but keep it up and I'll show you why they called me the devil's right hand." Will told him

(( post removed ))

Will took his knife and stabbed Glendale on the side, purposely missing his organ and anything important, just to where he would be in pain. "You blame us for everything, but both sides kill. But it doesn't justify burning villages full of woman and childeren and selling the survivors off to the highest buyer." Will said to him.

Will then ripped the knife out and released him after healing his wounds.

"You know not of the things I've done," Audemar explained to Glendale, "I've lived in this soil long enough to know there are evil on both sides, you are a fool to think that bringing justice isn't a right to all."

(( post removed ))

Will shook his head, still furious. He needed to calm down before anything. He saw Glendale and Merthyr walking off and sighed, giving up. He walked over to his sword and picked it up, sheathing it before walking back into the cave, motioning Audemar to follow as he sat on the rock he was on before.
Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Ravens eyes widened as the succubus had mentioned how bad her head wound really was. She was truly lucky to even be alive then. But what she wasn't expecting was that when lilim had finished, she kissed raven on the lips. Quite passionately to say the least. Her face turned 20 different shades of red before lilim broke it. She just stared at lilim shocked, before nodding, unable to really comprehend what just happened.

"O-ok.."

She says before she tried to walk over, only to stumble as she was weak in the knees. The other witch quickly grabs Raven and hoists her up, slinging an arm over his shoulder to walk her to the pillow. He helps her lie down, before raven closes her eyes, attempting to fall asleep.
Wrath (played anonymously)

((Man I have missed quite a lot, sorry for going dark, internet decided to go out.))

"It would have been satisfying to drain the life from him," Audemar said, "but it seemed you are indifferent to my desire."

Wrath wrote:
((Man I have missed quite a lot, sorry for going dark, internet decided to go out.))

((It's alright, it always sucks when that happens))

(( post removed ))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus