Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Lilim (played anonymously)

Lilim would be becoming restless as well as Elesa was returned to the caves by Will, but then Will left the caves and apparently went to give the magical community a bad name by killing those that attacked them. Lilim would kneel to Elesa quickly, "Elesa... You said you wanted to find a use for your Time charm, right?... Well... Now's the time. Use it. Repeat after me ok?...

What was done...
Now Undo...
Return Life to the time that's true.
"

Lilim chants as she moves Elesa's hand to pull the charm from her belt, holding it and both of Elesa's hands around it, "Your turn." she whispers calmly. Far too many people had died now, and Lilim was having none of it. She encouraged Elesa to use her magic for the best possible reasons, and saving lives no matter how cruel those lives were, was something Lilim had to enforce as a good reason.

Elesa would nod and focus, activating the seal and repeating after Lilim,

"Seal of time...
What was done...
Now undo...
Return life... to the time...
... ... that's true...
"

The chant would see most all the time that had passed since the first bandit was struck down undone. Her magic would be enhanced by Lilim's power and reach all the way to the castle, returning life to even the witches that had been burned to ashes at the stake, and reaching now to correct the flow of time and bring those witches to join them in the Dwarven caves, a little waking up treat for when Raven was rested.

The childs magic now spent, she would fall asleep and fall into Lilims arms, and she'd move Elesa to cuddle up to Raven, trusting the source of her good will to Raven's care. Lilim was now more furious than she had ever been, and her eyes burned red as she exited the cave and moved a hand to grasp the sword of the bandit Will had cut down formerly, and crushed the blade in her bare, magically armored palm, glaring at him with those shining crimson retenas, "Scram..." she growls, the planet quaking as she spoke, showing Lilim was not and is not playing around. She'd make her way toward Will and Audemar now, her eyes still burning with rage and glowing in the pitch blackness of night.

When she got up to the sorcerer and the lizard shape shifter, she'd toss a ball to the sorcerer, letting it detonate against his chest and sending him spiraling into a thick tree, knocking the sense into him as it sapped his magic enough that he'd loose the gunk in his ears and be made to listen. Will would get a sound slap across the face that likely would have snapped his neck if he had been human, "NO MORE KILLING!!! AM I CLEAR?!!" Lilim roars to them both, demanding every ounce of respect that would come with the voice of someone of regal blood.

Lilim would grab Will by the shirt and hoist him back to his feet, looking him strait in the eyes, "Find Prince Merthyr and take him to the palace gates... You'll have to forgive me for being demanding with this... But... I am trying to prove to an innocent little girl that magical beings can be trusted!!!" she shouts right in his face. She'd charge up another orb and sink it into his body, making his whole figure glow with a soft blue hue, "Defensive Gravity Magic... You wont have to worry about being attacked while you have that enchantment on you... It'll make any that attack you fall on their face before their strikes connect. It's non-lethal and you wont have to do anything but focus on your objective... Now before that prick of a king starts burning the forest to ash, get a move on." she says as she spins him around and swats his backside hard enough to make him jump.
Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(can't think of a name for the male witches XD)

Raven watches as lilim and elesa used one of her charms to do....something. she didnt know what. But she watched as elesa fell asleep and fell Into lilims arms. When lilim layed elesa down next to her, she smiles and sits up, placing a hand on elesas head before chanting.

"gnillacfo ehtortcetorp. Yakseye nosiht lrig, dna peekreh efsa."

Suddenly a bright light shines over her head, and a shield forms over the girl. It envelopes elesa, so she would be safe from any attacks. She could sleep peacefully. She yawns before lying back down, before leo, the male witch, walks over and lies down next to her, closing her eyes and stroking ravens hair to attempt to lull her to sleep.
Will Stone (played anonymously)

After everything that happened outside, Lilim threatening his finally push him over the edge. As soon as she let go, he grabbed her hands and pinned her against the wall, his reptilian eyes glowing crimson read as his teeth went from human to lizard like. "Now listen here, I what did out there was all to protect Elesa, so sorry if I don't care about killing a few slavers to make sure she's safe. And the Prince is already on his way back to the castle, so don't lecture me about it. I've been trying not to snap after whats his name insulted my men and remembering my wife and daughter, but you just pushed me!" Will said, his voice sounding like there were five other voice speaking with him.

Once he realized what he was doing, he let her go and went back to his rock, hiding his face in his hands as he tried to calm himself down.

Lilim was not amused at Wills attempt at pinning her down. He'd find as soon as he had ahold of her that handling her was like handling a stone, and while he may have tried making her kiss the mountain, Lilim slipped right out of his grip, appeared behind him and instead made him kiss the mountain and make a small crater in it as she pinned him there with her foot in his back, "Moron!! If you killed someone in front of Elesa it's no wonder she seemed so out of it when I had her cast the spell to reverse all the damage you did!! And Raven just told me that her efforts got EVERY prisoner at the castle released!! INCLUDING PEOPLE THAT COULD KILL THE PRINCE AND PIN THE BLAME ON US!!! Now stop fighting me and GO SEE THAT HE'S SAFE!!!" Lilim growls aggressively, once again using that Regal tone of voice that only a concerned royal would have.

Her eyes were still burning red and she'd push off of Will's back and hover in the light of the moon, crossing her arms as the moon cast its shine behind her. The glare she'd be using would look exactly like her mother, and when Will turned to look, he'd likely see Lilim looking exactly like her mother, the Goddess Lilith, The Succubus Queen that has existed since life itself began. Just as all the legends said.
Wrath (played anonymously)

Wrath appeared with the group suddenly, seemingly out of thin air. He had to duck out, he could feel his anger returning and he needed to go repress it before something bad happened. He hated that he had abandoned them without warning but it was better than the alternative. He saw Will hiding and he could already tell he was angry, angry was his nature so he could tell. "So what did I miss?" He didn't want to sound like he was being a jerk for leaving so he wanted to make for it as soon as possible.

Will growled at her once she slammed him into the mountain. He waited for her to let go before turning towards her, his wings emerging as the scales Will had given Elesa had started to glow red, which was not good based on his expression. "Thats why I sealed the entrance of the cave, so no one would get to her and she couldn't see what was happening. And he's better at fighting than you think, I'm the one who trained the man who to fight when he was a kid." Will told her as he flapped his wings, raising himself up.

Lilim glared at Will as he rose to challenge her, saying that she was wrong to worry and her giving him a means and method to repent for the blood that had just been removed from his scale covered meaty mitts was the wrong thing to do, "..... Fine... If that's how you really feel... You can stay here and take a nap. I'll go check on Prince Merthyr myself. Elesa is safe with Raven, as are all the other witches that have been rescued and even more recently that have been brought back to life through the cruel coils of time. If you refuse to help me when I have everyone's best interest at heart, then you're of no use to me. Find a way to make yourself useful when you wake up..." he says as she closes her eyes, opening them just as the magic in the atmosphere began to gather and wail like the River Styx in the underworld, "But for now..." she growls before vanishing from his line of sight.

All at once Lilim's flying onslaught was on, coming at Will from what was apparently all directions at once with her speed, clocking him in various places over and over again, the magic armor her body was covered by making each impact feel like he was being hit with iron cannonballs, until finally Lilim slammed her heel into the back of his head from above him, sending him head over heels spiraling to the ground. Knowing that wasn't enough to knock him out, she then thrusts an orb at him, which would detonate on top of him and forcefully sap his magic until he reverted back to his human form, as well as driving him a bit deeper into the soft soil of the ground.

"Sleep, soldier... Your anger will only put Elesa in danger... Sleep it off... Awaken in a better mood tomorrow..." Lilim says apologetically. She hated having to do that, but she knew Will was too strong to be left in charge of the safety of innocents while he was enraged like that, so she had to take him down in a way that would hurt him but not kill him, just to prove her point. Once she was satisfied that Will was unconscious and that no one was around to hurt him in his human form, she'd turn and fly off toward the castle, looking and feeling for Merthyr along the way just to make sure he was ok and that he would get back to the castle safely.

(I'mma just wait a post of two before I post! Also, I have work in about 2 hours so I'll disappear after that! I'll definitely post before I have to go tho!)
Wrath (played anonymously)

Wrath whistled as he watched the exchange, it was weird to see others with powers as strong as his. "Lucky, you get to just let your anger go." He turned then towards the castle and took off. He needed to see what was happening there and assist the situation. He could at least get close to humans since he looked like one, as long as nothing made him angry he would be fine. Once he arrived he stood there and surveyed the area. He would be ready if a fight began or if anything happened really.

Will couldn't keep up with her movements before getting slammed into the ground. He reverted back to his human form as the scales Elesa had went back to their shiny emerald green color. Although knocked out, he had a pained expression on his face as he tried to get comfortable in his position as blood trickled down his face.

As leo continued rubbing Ravens head, she turns on her side to look leo in the face, tears in her eyes. She noted his slim figure, as he probably hadn't been able to eat or drink for at least a weak. She places her hand on his face, looking him in the eyes.

"Go find some food...I'll be fine here..."

"not a chance in hell raven....ill be fine for another day. But I need you to sleep..."

"That's ridiculous leo...you need to find something to eat and drink...your so skinny...."

"I'll live...my priority right now is making sure you and elesa are safe...please get some sleep...

"I can't...crow won't stop trying to talk to me....i keep trying to ignore it but she's insistent...she keeps talking about our comrades...how we watched them burn to death. .."

Leo sighs as he brushes the hair out of Ravens face and places his hand on her forehead. He starts chanting a spell of his own, and slowly raven falls asleep. He had cast a spell on her to put her to sleep so she could get some rest. He smiles and gently kisses her forehead before snuggling up to her, lying down next to her.
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

"I wasn't actually going to kill him," Audemar said mostly to himself, "just to make him suffer enough to send a message." He chuckled, "I shall never understand the younger generation."
Sarina (played by SomeFazbear)

Sarina glances around, unsure of what was going on. She sighs, sitting back and watching again. "...Hmm..." She sighs slightly.
"Wonder what's going on... feels like I've been asleep for days..." She glances around... "Where... the hell...?"

(I need to bump this up in my news feed! That is the purpose of this post! Also I'm off work!!!)

Lilim continues to fly around the skies of the forest between the Dwarven Mines where the magical community was now making camp, and the castle where King Conrad held rein. She'd be searching every inch of the forest for Prince Merthyr, having a bad feeling in her stomach that he was indeed NOT safe, though not due to the actions of the magical community, whom the king was sure to blame if his son turned up wounded or dead.

Lilim had a sick feeling the prince was now in a life and death struggle against a group of bandits, so she wanted to find him and personally accompany him safely back to the castle. This also posed a great risk though, as Lilim was as well risking an encounter with another extremist whom, like the king, thought the magical community nothing but evil.

Whom of the two would Lilim find first? Prince Merthyr?... Or Lord Knight Captain Tron Pentre? Lilim hoped for the prior as she still held ill will toward the latter. Last they met the good prince seemed to have something he wanted to say to Lilim, and she was wanting to ask him about it since she got distracted last time by her heartfelt reunion with Raven and those of the magical community in which Raven tricked the king into freeing.

Her eyes still burned bright red as she scanned the forest, still infuriated by the actions of Will and those in the magical community that believed acting as savage as bloodthirsty humans was any way to convince the humans that the magical community could be a force of good. (Because newsflash for all readers... IT'S NOT!!)

Elesa would be sleeping soundly until Leo started casting the sleeping spell on Raven. Somehow his chanting caused her to stir and start to whimper in her sleep, twitching and wiggling as though she was having a nightmare. Drained of her magic from the Time spell though, she didn't have the energy to wake up and realize her dream was a dream. She'd need more time to recover from reversing so much violence, and was left vulnerable since Lilim was out on her mission. It was almost like she was having a nightmare about Will's life being in danger and being unable to get to him to heal him in time, which wasn't too far from the truth as Lilim had left him wounded and unconscious just outside the mines. She did hit him pretty hard to knock him out.

(I need to post so I can move this up in my news feed)

(top of news feed)

((Hey Raven? Double parenthesis for OOC, hun. <3 Makes the post box change color and everything. :P ))

((wait really?! I didn't know that!!))

((how long g has this been a thing?!))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus