Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Lilim (played anonymously)

((Since... Most recent update?... I think?...))
Will Stone (played anonymously)

((Yeah, the last one put it in))

((*bump*))
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

((Hey))
other (played anonymously)

(( post removed ))

(( post removed ))

(( post removed ))
Merrilee Titania (played anonymously)

Merry would have been sleeping when she suddenly heard someone calling for help. She'd stand up from the cuddle pile of her friends and allies and move a few steps away from them, then using her earrings to 'ping' the area with her auric sight, finding the wounded being quickly, but gasping as she saw the wounded being had an aura that was all kinds of nope to her. She'd swallow her fear though and leave her friends near the spring, taking a jogging pace to get to him.

She'd circle around a bit and be a short ways away as she peeks out from behind a tree a fair distance away, slowly and shyly stepping out where Pentre could see her, "H-hello... I... I've come to help. Please, show me your wounds..." she says nervously with her hands cupped together in front of her chest. She'd move a bit closer when he noticed her and she was sure he'd not lash out at her for taking him by surprise. Finally getting to his side, she'd take over applying a gentle pressure to the wound, "Please... Lower yourself to the ground and take a seat... I'll have you healed up good as new momentarily." she says as she focuses on the wound. If he cooperated she'd lower herself with him and sit on her knees while her hands began to glow a soft green and her healing aura washed over his body.

Not only would Merry make easy work of his self-inflicted wound, but any injuries that he had previously sustained such as cracked or broken bones, weapon wounds, scars from battles long passed, all would be healed good as new if he allowed her to nurse his entire body with her magic. Pentre would feel back at his prime again as Merry removed trace toxins from his system and restored his body to full strength. It was likely that Merry had just made Pentre a little stronger if he allowed her to finish all of her healing, as she continued to do so even after the first act of healing his arm was finished.

The girl would be so focused on him, showing him such kindness, even smiling softly as she did so. It was true that a lot of beings in the magical community were merciful and compassionate, and some even wished to spread this kind heartedness to the humans, but these days, so few even listened. Some believed the old wives tales about eating an Elf's heart freshly carved from their chest would give a human unrivaled magical strength and immortality, or that Elf females were more enjoyable during intimacy than even a Succubus, which led Merry's kind to be constantly hunted for stupid and untrue reasons, and then accused of cold blooded killing when they defended themselves... The Elves of the forest didn't need King Conrad to become an endangered race, as they already were well before his rein as king even began.

(( post removed ))

Merry felt flattered enough just for him to seem grateful for her aid, but gasps at the mention of a gift. Sure enough she'd see the enchantment on the collar and tries to back away before he gets it secured to her neck, reaching to grasp his wrists and struggle in protest to having the collar on her.

She'd stand alright, but with tears in her eyes she tries to hit him with her magic only for the spell to be nulled before it was cast and she'd only manage to hurt her hand thrusting her hand into the breastplate of his armor, tears welling up in her eyes as she finds herself unable to use any of her magic save her Auric Sight, which was constantly active due to her earrings.

She'd gasp again and would try to flee now as he bade her to raise her wrists for more restraints, only for her body to act submissively out of her control and raise her wrists to him only for the cuffs to be locked onto her, causing her to whimper and start to cry.

As he gives her permission to speak she'd start to cry louder, "P-please, I don't know what you're talking about! What witch?! Who's Will the warrior?! I don't understand, please let me go!" she begs loudly, still trying to take a simple step back from him, but finding herself unable to move and she raises her hands to her chest again as she speaks, starting to sob before lowering her face into her palms.

The collar would have enforced its command for her to lead the way to the magical beings camp if she actually did know, but as Merry was a guest in these lands herself, she knew nothing of the layout. She could only sob and try to whisper her friends names in hopes that they would save her from this knight, who's soul was stained with a black and purple aura of corruption.

(( post removed ))

Merry couldn't even look at the man as he put more orders into play, most of which she didn't want to say. Gratitude?! Why would I be grateful to be enslaved at all you corrupt jerk?!!! she screams in her mind, unable to say it physically as her body was forced to take a breath from crying and mutter reluctantly, "Th... Th... Tha-... aa-... nk... Y-y-you... Ma... Ma... Master." she mutters reluctantly, trying her best to fight the collar's control but if forced her to say it anyway.

More crying would follow as she walks with him, her auric sight acting as a radar both for her to see where she was going as she sobbed into her hands with her feet on auto-pilot like this, and as a means of identifying other magical beings in the vicinity. The timid, shy, and traumatized visitor Forest Elf from the long lost and forgotten wild lands of the Magic Forest far to the West reduced to a living radar and retainer to a corrupted knight.

The girl's heart would sink as her body followed the knight away from the fresh water spring and her friends and allies, whom she believed were still asleep because she could not sense them. Several minutes into the walk though, Merry would perk up, following suit on the collar's orders, "Master... There is a powerful magical being heading this way, closing in fast." she says as she senses Lilim in the skies nearby. Oh how desperately she wanted to scream for help, how desperately she wished her powers weren't being prevented from zapping the dog crud out of this knights soul with her aura. But even moreso, how badly she just wanted the collar and chains off of her neck and wrists. In preparation for Lilim's arrival, Merry would move beside and then out in front of Pentre, moving to act as a living shield for him as he had commanded her to.

(( post removed ))

(( post removed ))
Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

After making sure that Raven had enough rest, he places his hand on her head and his eyes begin glowing white as well. White smoke surrounds his hand as well as Ravens forehead before he starts chanting. After several long minutes this ends as he waits patiently for her to wake up. After another few minutes raven open her eyes, slowly sitting up. She glances around before turning her heads towards leo. She purses her lips and punches him in the arm before turning away.

"ow! What was that for?!"

"For putting me to sleep like that! You know I hate it when you do that without my permission..."

Her eyes turned black, and another voice could be heard resounding throughout the cave. Nobody would be able to see this other person, for it was the second personality of raven. However leo had already seen her once before. Crow just Snickers as she speaks to leo.

"honestly, you should have expected that...."

"I was only trying to help..."

"I know..."

They had stopped talking after that. Everyone in the cave was silent. The silence in the cave was so sharp it could have cut paper. Leo stood there akwardly while Raven just layed her head on his shoulder.

"guys, I get the feeling something bad will happen..."

"What makes you say that?"

"I don't know...it's just my intuition. I don't know what, but I feel like something bad is happening..."

"Well we should wait here for the others. We're strongest as a team after all..."

She says before hearing a shuffling in the corner of the cave. She looks over to elesa, who was....having a nightmare?? Her brow furrows in frustration for a moment.

"What the hell do we do..."

"you think I know?! Between the two of us, I'm the cold hearted one rember....just, try something!"

"Crow.....you are absolutely no help at all..."

She says before scooting over to elesa. She stares down at the girl, unsure what to do before saying f*** it and lies down next to her, stroking her hair and humming a song.

Elesa would struggle in her sleep, though the force field Raven put around her protected her body, it didn't protect her mind, and he own latent sixth sense that told her things were going to be bad very soon. The child was unable to escape the nightmare by waking up, and simply would not settle until Raven moved close to her and started to cuddle with her. Slowly, Elesa would settle and start to sleep more peacefully, her murmuring, partial sobbing, and fearful whimpering replaced slowly by a calm breathing that kinda sounded like snoring. It almost sounded like she was chanting as she gasped inward slowly and breathed out gently, "Weiah... Whooo... Weiah... Whooo..." (like Togapi in the mini movie, "Pikachu's Vacation". Togapi's napping noises are the sounds Elesa is making now.)

The rage filled Lilim would still be scanning from the skies, her black clothing making her almost invisible in the night sky. She'd spot someone wearing the same kind of armor as the prince, and at first thought it was him, so she'd get a little calmer and start down to investigate. When she got closer, she saw not the kind prince, but the smirking face of the one that had struck Raven with the hilt of his sword!!! Lilim's rage returned two fold as she clenched her fists and then unclenched them, baring her Succubus claws and plotting to make an example of him since Elesa was not around.

BUT WAIT!!! A familiar face standing between Lilim and her target. Her expression changing to surprise as she slowed her pace and stopped close enough that the light of Pentre's torch would allow him to see her, "Merry?! The heck are you doing here?!..." she says before noticing the collar, cuffs and chains. Lilim's power would skyrocket again, making the atmosphere cry like the River Styx once again, "You!!! Release her from those bindings at once!!!" Lilim demands in her regal princess tone, whipping her tail about violently time and again, making the magic in the atmosphere dance to her will, only showcasing that Lilim was NOT a happy camper when it came to this situation.

It appeared Pentre was wrong about no one knowing Merry after all. Now he was staring down the daughter of a mythical Goddess and she could do nothing but glare at him. Maybe things can play out to his benefit after all if he took advantage of the situation.
Will Stone (played anonymously)

Will awoke with a jolt, literally. He jerked up and head butted Robin. The pain from his already injured head and head butting him made him shout "Aaahhh, you douchebag!!" His voice echoing through the trees.
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

Audemar stayed in the shadows as his curiosity peeked as he heard the voices of a unfamiliar people. He stood back and listened on the conversation and thought to himself, 'It seems to me that if I try to attack it will get me nowhere. But might as well as to try to reason with the lad'. The sorcerer walked from the shadows and followed the two and found an opening where he could stop them. He waved his hand and enclosed himself and the others inside a tall circle of vines. "Worry not," Audemar said, "I'm not here to fight."

(( post removed ))
Sarina (played by SomeFazbear)

Sarina sat up and glanced around. "Where...?" She stood up and looked around. She seemed to be in some sort of cave...?

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus