Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Lilim (played anonymously)

Raven wrote:
(also, maybe I could start a group pm for ooc chat?)

((You got my up vote for this! <3 ))
Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Lilim wrote:
Raven wrote:
(also, maybe I could start a group pm for ooc chat?)

((You got my up vote for this! <3 ))

(It's up! I added everyone who's responded within 24 hours)
Will Stone (played anonymously)

Will smiled at her and watched her play with the scales. He smiled at her and took one. "These will bring you good fortune where ever you go. Plus they're strong, like armor. So hold onto these for me, okay?" Will said to her.

Elesa would smile happily as Will explained about the scales, nodding with a warm smile as she agrees to his request. The girl then gasps as she gets an idea and wiggles a little for him to let her free for a moment, "I wanna give you something too, Mister Will." she says before hopping to her feet. Her plans were interrupted though as her hop triggers her charms to clang together all at once, causing a surge of magic power to be emited from Elesa, traveling outward like a sort of echo locational 'ping', and for a split second she was able to sense the auras of every living thing, plant, animal, or otherwise, within a 10 full mile radius all around her.

(Spoiler alert, her 12 charms make up lesser parts of a more powerful magic that she cannot yet control and it only triggers this sense at random times for her, so unless it's a special occasion, this power may not be seen again.)

Elesa would gasp and look out the cave entrance as she picks up the aura of another human close by. (Prince Merthyr is about to be discovered.) "M-mister Will... Th-there's someone nearby." she says timidly, pointing out into the forest.

Will smiled and watched her stand when he jumped a bit at the burst of magic. He almost fell off the rock, but managed to stay on. Once she told him that there was someone at the cave, he handed her a tiny knife from under his coat. "Stay here, I'll be back." He told her before drawing his sword and walking towards the entrance of the cave.

Elesa squeaked as Will handed her the knife, holding it close to her chest for a moment with both hands. She'd watch him leave the cave, only to find that directly outside the cave was void of anything but grass, trees, and bushes. It seemed Prince Merthyr was still a good quarter of a mile away from the caves, and Elesa was the only one that knew he was there.

She'd blink and look to the knife, murmuring timidly as she slowly moved the knife away from her and dropped it. Will wouldn't find anyone in the immediate area, so while Will wasn't looking, or barely paying attention, Elesa would take a steady jogging pace and run out of the cave toward where she sensed this 'someone' she said was 'nearby'. She'd pull a seal from her belt as she exited the cave, "Seal of Wind! Gliding jump!" she says as she jumps with a boost of a small whirlwind and propels herself into a tree, further using the wind to jump skillfully from branch to branch on a path toward where she felt the someone was. She thought that Will would follow her if he believed Lilim would be safe, but Elesa was also a tiny person and her petite frame was rather well hidden in the thick canopy. The girl could play 'scout' as long as she kept herself hidden and stayed away from anything she found. But would her findings land her in trouble this time? Only time would tell.

Will looked around for something when he heard Elesa. He turned to see her launch herself into a tree. He sighed and sheathed his sword and went after her. He stuck his tongue out to catch her scent, like reptiles do, and figure out which tree she was in. The claws regrew from his fingers as he began climbing up the tree.

Will would have trouble finding Elesa if he lost track of her after one tree, because she was jumping from tree to tree and making a path through the canopy as she made her way the quarter mile to where Prince Merthyr was collapsed. She'd stop when she spotted him and hug herself close to the trunk, looking to see if he was alright.

From what Elesa could see, the man looked exhausted and unconscious, so she'd have another glance around to make sure it wasn't a trap and she'd use her Wind seal again to lower herself safely to the ground, stepping closer and acting cautious as she got close enough to see him clearly, "Mister?... Mister?... A-are you alright?..." she says cautiously, trying to get the mans attention from outside the distance it would take to swing a sword or pounce at her, ready with another seal in case the man tried to attack her.

If he continued to lay unresponsive, Elesa would pull another seal from her belt, "Seal of the mind... Telekinesis..." she says almost in a whisper, lifting the man carefully with Psychic energy and using that to carry him as she once again invokes her "Seal of Wind" to make her way back toward the mines, where Will would surely be waiting and likely playing sentry since Elesa had foxed him into a tree and seemed to be playing hide-and-seek with him. What a surprise he'd have when he looked down and saw Elesa levitating another human close to the mines, unconscious as he was it was still a risky move on Elesa's part, and one that just might get her and the others into trouble if the man was faking being passed out.

(I can't do much until he gets back on :/ he's several hours ahead of me tho so he's probably asleep)

Will got up to the tree and immediately lost her. He began to move in the trees until he saw her, they saw her carrying someone he thought he would never see, Prince Merthyr. He jumped down and put a hand on Elesa's head. "Come on sweetie, lets get him inside."

((At this point we need him to continue the RP anyway. So... I think we're stuck here until he gets on and gets caught up... Wow though... Almost 10 pages worth of content for the RP already. O_O ))

(agreed! Although hey! I have a second rp idea!! We could potentially do both!!)
Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

It is apparent that news spread quickly to the sorcerer, Audemar. "All in two days did non-human beings cause all this commotion," Audemar said to himself, "but what I am, I am not proud of." The sorcerer of an unknown age walked to a valley and spoke to himself, "I wonder how long this whole war shall continue for as non magical figures see others as vile and pollution." He saw a forest and with his long golden, graying hair flowing in the wind, he walked to the forest as he sensed something was amiss.
other (played anonymously)

(( post removed ))

(note, the other witch isn't actually speaking, he's thinking telepathically to Raven)

Her eyes turned red in rage and fury as he continued speaking. She moved his hand off her shoulder before standing up and looking him dead in the eyes, with her glowing eyes. She had to much pride, and to much resentment. Her values were to important to them. She speaks to him, a coldness in her voice.

"I would allow myself to be burned at the stake before I beg him to allow me to wait on him....I watched him burn my kind at the stake....and he will pay for it...one way or the other. I guarantee it."

She says before glancing to the other prisoners. Her eyes widened as she saw the witches she had sensed earlier, unable to speak. Her eyes went back to normal as she ran up to them, enclosing them all in a hug. Her eyes turn black as she speaks with them.

"I'm getting you all out of here...all you have to do is think, and I will be able to hear you..."

"raven?! How did you end up here?!"

Says one of the male witches she recognized. He quickly hugs her back, stroking hair out of her face as he did so. She smiles at him and hugs him tightly.

"I let myself get captured so I could destroy this place from the inside...you know what crow can do...it won't be a problem for her....also, I was using myself as a distraction..."

"you idiot!! You could have been killed!!"

"I know...but I had to get you out..."

She says before turning to the servant, a sterness in her eyes. She continues glaring at him before standing up, holding the other witches hand and facing him.

"You say it's a burden, but you work for the very men who took away your rights and your freedom!! That's cowardice if I've ever heard it...these people would die for their kind, and you call them a burden...and for all you know, by the time this prince becomes king, the current king would have made it impossible for all of us! You stop a problem at it's root, and prevent it from sprouting into something bigger....and that's what I plan to do."

((Cant post!! Need Prince Merthyr!!))

(( post removed ))

(( post removed ))

(lol part of me feels bad, but Raven is the type of person who would die for her beliefs and her morals XD also, this post might be short so sowwy.)

Raven watched taff as he walked away and sighed. she couldn't help but thinking that maybe he was right. And if really was impossible to kill the king, she would need a new plan. Despite her previous statement, she had started reconsidering. Maybe she should play along. Whether she wanted to or not, this collar put her at their disposal. She wouldn't have much of a choice anyway. The mere fact they put it on her was proof enough they intended on controlling her whether she cooperated or not. At least this way if she died, she would die with her dignity. She was proven right when the king walked in and demanded her to kneel before him. The shackles lit up, and raven tried to fight it to no avail. Her body, acting on its own accord, acting on the kings orders, walked to the king and kneeled before him. She was furious. Her body wasn't listening to her. It was listening to the king. So there she was, kneeling before the king, her body under his control. St this point she could only hope her friends would come save her, or they would kill her.

Elesa would nod to Will and carry the man along behind her with her Psychic seal, bringing him to rest somewhat close to Lilim. Once she was able to put her Psychic and Wind charms away, she'd withdraw her Plant charm and start using her healing magic to treat his wounds, and by the time the man had awoken, would have every last bit of his wounds healed. Having listened to Wills tales of the man as she worked, knowing she could trust him if he was an ally to the magical community as Will claimed him to be. The only pain that Merthyr would awaken to would be that of hunger, and to the curious gaze of a young girl with bright fluffy crimson hair and deep blue innocent eyes that were as far from hostile as anyone could be. As well as a likely well known ally that was Will Stone.

So 'captors' indeed...

About the time Merthyr would speak, Lilim would moan and shift a bit, still sound asleep as the day was not yet done.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus