Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Audemar (played by Tucker_Dragon)

"It's not fair to blame others," Audemar said with a slight venom as he walked to where Glendale and Will raged in combat. The sorcerer waved his hand and the ground below Glendale disintegrated and the man fell in and was trapped by vines. Audemar walked to Glendale, "You can grovel at the feet of royalty if you so desire but I will kill you here if you fail to surrender."
other (played anonymously)

(( post removed ))

The vines became thicker and tighter as Glendale tried to hack away at the vines. Audemar chucked lightly, "It's as if you seek death." The sorcerer then grew angry, "You can rot here with your closed mindedness."
Will Stone (played anonymously)

Will stood at the edge of the pit and looked down at Glendale. " You see, thats where you're partially wrong. I used to be one of the kings men, the old king. See he was actually a great man, unlike the new king and his men." Will told him, watching him climb.

(( post removed ))

Will stood up and looked at him in the pit. "Some of us gave our lives for you sorry lots. And most of us never saw you different from us. Heck, the king even made me Lieutenant General and gave me my own batallion to deal with people like you, the infamous Basilisk Battalion." Will said before realizing what he said and laughed. "Jeez, I sound like I was spoiled."

(( post removed ))

"I'm going to assume you had that under control before I got here," Audemar spoke, "I just wanted to help, I haven't used my power in a long time." The sorcerer of pale complexion looked at Will, "I'm sorry for any inconvenience I gave to your pride."

Will nodded to the sorcerer before using his Earth magic to raise the pit and trap him in stone. He brought him up to his face and held his sword under his throat. "Speak one more word about them and I'll slit your throat open and skin your corpse and leave you for the crows and bears to eat what's left, If there's any." Will said, now furious as the opening to the cave was opened again.

(( post removed ))

"Killing him would be my pleasure," Audemar said looking to Will, "but why do that when we can send a message?" The sorcerer looked around as the wind shook the trees, "Are there more of us around here?"

Will saw him passed out and sighed, sheathing his sword. He left him in the same position he brought him up on and Told the man to get something ready as he went to find the Prince. He came across the horse who had died and then the Prince. He walked over to him and released him from his bindings. "How do you always get yourself in trouble?"

(( post removed ))

Audemar held what looked like a black orb in his hand and raised a brow at the prince as he was waiting for Will's next action. The wind gave a chilling whistle as it weaved through the trees. "A shame," Audemar said after a light sigh, "but effective."

Will chuckled and put the knife he used to cut him free. "Now come on. You know me, I'm to stubborn to stay down or out of trouble long enough. And besides, me and my friends have plans to Deal with this whole situation." He said to him as he patted his shoulder. "And besides, I have people to protect now."

(( post removed ))

Will sighed and looked at him. "Well, you're captor is currently bound up and unconscious, so for now at least, rest up and join me. After a while, we'll get a plan together and figure out what we're going to do." Will said, grabbing his shoulder and leading him back to the cave.

(( post removed ))

Audemar kept the orb in his hand, "Are there non magical beings near here?" The older man asked once more, "I'd like nothing more to be with my own kind." Audemar looked at the younger men in front of him and decided to keep more of his own story to himself.

Will sighed and shook his head. "No I will not. I lost everything the day the new king took over, so honor is not something I'm concerned with for now. We'll get Taff and everyone locked in the castle dungeon out of there and end this madness. If you have faith in me, come with me and we'll make a plan." Will told him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus