Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Lilim (played anonymously)

Lilim froze in place as Raven accepts her offer even after humbly withdrew it, her tail showing her surprise by straitening a bit and wiggling before flicking and getting its fluidity back. Turning to look back at Raven, "Wait, say wha?... You'd... You'd do that for me?..." she says in disbelief. She was about to speak again when she heard the man Elesa was talking to say what he did, turning to look at him, "Power of suggestion, hun! Don't jinx yourself!" she calls out jokingly. "Um... Elesa?... No more electricity being used around here... I think that man needs some special attention. You wanna keep helping our new friends, right?..." Lilim asks comfortingly as se lowers Elesa to her feet again.

Elesa would calm down and nod her head to what Lilim was saying. Reluctantly she'd step away from Lilim and would move back to Will as she pulled her charm from her belt again. She'd already have it glowing its soft green as she got close and started to reach for him, hoping that he'd permit her to get close and start to treat his wounds, starting with the most recent burn he just got from one of her biggest fears, and even though she had come to heal him she was kinda hoping he'd pick her up as well. She always had the biggest comfort while in someone's arms, and was quite the clingy little cuddle bug. "I'm sorry for earlier... I didn't mean to dive under you like that... I... I'm scared of electricity... I hope you can forgive me..." she says timidly, holding up her arms for a hug and for him to hold her, though she wouldn't make him hold her if he didn't want to.

Lilim would turn back to Raven, "Um... I have a way that I could draw some life essence from you without taking so much that you pass out... It's a little trick Elesa taught me, actually... It... Involves a simple act of... Lip contact..." she explains slowly and modestly. If not for what was left of Lilim's magic armor, she'd be blushing brightly just from explaining that. She'd take a breath and continue, "It's a slower method of collecting sustenance, but it'll allow me to draw just what I need without causing you to pass out. It may still make you feel weak though... But with some rest, I can assure you that you will recover." she explains calmly.
Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Raven raised an eyebrow in curiousity as the succubus explained to her the method she was talking about. When she mentioned they would have to kiss, her face almost immediately turned red, as she was at a loss for words. She takes a moment to steel herself, before maintaining her composure.

"honestly raven...what did you expect??"

"I-i don't know!"

She says before looking away, slightly embarressed. She thought about it for what seemed like minutes. She did owe this succubus for saving her life. If it hadn't been for her, shed be stuck in the arena, and who knows what it would have done to her. She turns back to lilim and nods, smiling once more.

"Do what you have to do! Really! If this helps you then so be it!"

She says optimistically as she waited for lilim to say or do something.
Sarina (played by SomeFazbear)

She groans, every fibre of her body in complete agony... "...I'm over here..." She spoke quietly... "I think my leg's broken..." She adds, dragging herself into view...

Lilim blushes a little herself and flicks her tail slowly, "(Raven only please)Well, it definitely beats the alternative... I mean... What's a kiss compared to the thought of exposing your pelvis to the eyes of a group of strangers?..." she whispers quietly, surely making the poor witch blush even brighter.

Lilim would hover closer and reach to slowly and gently take Ravens hands in her own, "We should probably hurry... There are others in need of medical attention and Elesa has her hands full with the big guy over there." she says modestly. It was about this point that Raven may start to truly notice that Lilim's skin was cool to the touch, like she was made of clay.

Lilim would lean in slowly and coax Raven into a deep, passionate kiss, starting right away with drinking up a little of her life force. The process would take several seconds, but eventually Lilim would break the kiss and stop draining Raven of her stamina and magic power, "That should be enough... You'll feel a little dizzy for a couple of minutes, but you should be ok. I'm gonna go see to our new Pikachu friend over there." Lilim says before slowly moving away from Raven, showing that she was grateful for what Raven just did for her and was reluctant to let her go.

Lilim would move to the Pikachu's side and kneel to her to place her hands in the grass and start to draw in some agricultural energy to use for healing, "Hey... Sorry about taking so long to get to you, hun... Try to relax for a moment, ok? I'll have you fixed up in a moment." she says comfortingly just before starting to work. Lilim would wash a soft green light over the girl's body and the energy would make her wounds start to heal steadily, cleaning out any splinters or dirt or bacteria that may have gotten into her wounds and going about fixing her up. Lilim was no Nurse Joy or instant PokéCenter healing machine, but her expertise in healing wasn't bad.

Sequence of events for Sarina: At the start she was in her starting amount of pain. 10 seconds after Lilim began using that healing energy on her, her wounds would be numbed. By 20 seconds in, her bones would be tended to, realigned, and were in the process of healing. 40 seconds in, the feeling would return to her and she'd feel her wounds tingling. After 2 minutes of Lilim's attention, Sarina would be back to full health with no remaining wounds or scars from what wounds she sustained. A rather slow process when you're spoiled to instantaneous healing, but considerably faster than being wrapped in gauze and having to stay in a bed for an extended period of time.

Ravens eyes followed lilims, as her face almost turned tomato red at her comment. Even crow couldn't help but be embarressed. Ravens eyes followed lilims hands as they took her own hands in them. Raven nodded in agreement at lilims statement, noticing how cold her skin was. Ravens eyes widened as lilim pulled her in for a kiss, and she could almost instantly feel her magic and her life force being drained from her body. Regardless of whether it felt like an eternity, the reality of it was it lasted a few seconds, and when the succubus let go, she could feel the lightheadedness in her head, as she became dizzy and watched lilim walk off.

"raven....you dizzy too?."

"Yeah...."

"maybe you should sit down for a few minutes...so you don't hurt yourself."

"That's....probably a good idea.."

She says as she turns around and barley makes out the shape of an empty tree. She walks over towards it, stumbling a bit as she tried to make her way there. When she finally got there she slid down onto the ground and brought her right hand up to her head, trying to get the world to stop spinning.
Sarina (played by SomeFazbear)

She twitches a little... "That felt a little awkward, I have to admit..." She says. "Nevertheless, thank you." She sits up... "I... I was hiding because I didn't know to trust you or not, I'll be honest." She spoke quietly. "Sorry..." Sarina looks away for a moment.
Wrath (played anonymously)

Wrath came into view at that point. His cloak was drawn around him so sort of blended in but not well. He wasn't trying to hide though, he just hoped they didn't assume he was a human trying to track them down or something. He did look incredibly like a human, it was how he was able to live in human villages without being noticed, of course then he got angry and he had to find somewhere else to live. He didn't say anything, he watched the group for a bit, trying to figure out what was happening.

(real quick I work night shift! That means if I disappear I fell asleep!)
Will Stone (played anonymously)

Will smiled and watch Elesa heal him. Most of his wound,or at least the major ones, were already heal from her magic and his own healing process. He went to rub her head, but realized it was probably a bad idea to rub her head with a scale covered, clawed hand. He rolled his head around as the scales faded away in waves, turning back into soft flesh. His claws shrank back and and his hair became soft and normal again as his tail disappeared. Once he was dine changing, he smiled at her and rubbed her head.
other (played anonymously)

(( post removed ))

(ooooooooooo I like it!!)

Ravens eyes widened as she turned around, back towards the kingdom, and a saddened look spread on her face. She couldn't help but start to tear up. She could hear the screams of her kind inside her mind. She could tell what was happening: they were being burned at the stake. She slowly stands up, holding her head because she was still very dizzy.

"raven, what are you doing?!"

"What's it look like I'm doing...if there are anymore witches there I need to help them..."

"raven, that's practically a suicide mission!"

"Maybe so, but we're few in numbers these days and you know it...besides. witches stick together. I have to go back. See if there's anyone else."

She says before snapping her fingers and holding out her hand, a cloak appearing in her palm. She ties it around her neck and pulls the hood over her head before looking back at lilim.

"Thanks for everything you've done for me."

She says before heading back towards the kingdom. When she arrives, she notices it's almost barren near the arena. Though she could hear loud cheering coming from the castle. She stealthily made her way towards the castle to see what the commotion was about, only to watch some of her friends being burned at the stake. She put a hand over her mouth, unable to help tearing up before pulling her hood further down over her face to conceal it. She needed a plan. She knew the others were in the cellar of the castle. She could feel it. But if she had any hope of getting them out she needed to blend in.
Wrath (played anonymously)

Wrath watched the witch as she left the group. If she went on her own she might as well be dead. He rolled his eyes as he followed after her, it wasn't like him to stand by and do nothing while others risked their lives. He followed close behind and he too witnessed the burning. Damn, and to think that humans believed they were monsters. He came up behind the witch and spoke. "You're going to need help if you want to rescue the others." He said this in a hushed voice as to not alarm anyone who might be within earshot.

Will finish rubbing Elesa's head and rip the ragged shirt off, revealing his scarred chest. He looked around before watching Raven run off in the direction of the city. He sighed and made sure everything was strapped to him before two emerald green wings from his back.

"Well, she's running off towards the city and seeing as how she seemed a little weak. Probably won't last long if she gets caught. So, would anyone want to join me and helping her out and hopefully not get into another huge fight?" He said, flapping his wings in preparation to fly after Raven.

Ravens eyes widened as she turned to look at wrath. She sized him, noting his appearance. He seemed human enough, but in this time of war, no human would offer to help anyone they thought to be magical. She turns back to the king, not making eye contact with wrath, but addressing him in a hushed whisper.

"If your going to help me, then we need to come up with a plan. There's more of my kind in there....but I need a way in. More importantly I need a way to get them out."

She says as she looks up towards the king, but listening to the things the people around her we're saying. New cuffs? There was even a cuff that could enslave the wearer? She grimaced at the thought, but tried to maintain her composure.
other (played anonymously)

(( post removed ))

Will looked around before sighing. "Well, theres a village a little ways opposite of where Raven was heading. Tell the guards Will sent you and they'll set you guys up." Will said before flying up and towards Raven. He uses the cover of the night and trees before seeing Raven and another man. He landed and his wings disappeared instantly.

"So, what are we doing here?" Will asked them.

Lilim nodded slowly and helped the electrical being to her feet, "I understand your cautiousness. In this given time, it's probably the wisest choice any of us have made." she says with a soft smile before looking to Raven, seeing her and several others heading back toward the castle.

Elesa would smile as the man rubbed her head, giggling cutely and enjoying the attention as she finished healing his wounds and tried doing a few little touch ups on his scars if he'd allow her, but as most of the group started to leave, she would start back toward Lilim.

Lilim would open her arms to Elesa and scoop her up, moving to fly up to Raven as well and came up beside her somewhat, "Raven..." she says quietly. Gently she'd move the delicate flesh that was her tail to Raven's shoulder, using the brief physical contact to Siphon off of Raven's sixth sense, feeling out what Raven was sensing and giving a determined nod and then looking back to all that followed with a smirk, "Elesa... Could you link all of us together telepathically, please?" she asks quietly.

Elesa would nod and moves to pull her charm off her belt, "Seal of the Mind..." she says quietly, causing it to glow a soft purple.

Lilim would look among the group and trust that everyone could hear her, "Everyone. Today it seems the new king has declared magic a threat to humanity's existence. It's simply not their place to control what they cant understand, and we all know it. But if they refuse to learn, lets not offer any friendly methods of teaching them. They cant feel magic like we can and nor can they comprehend just how vital magic really is to the planets survival. Magic is as much part of this world as it is a part of us, am I wrong? So lets save the rest of our magical brothers and sisters. Anyone that can use Ground, Rock, or Earth based magics, lets make a tunnel. We can open our own secret passages and turn their dungeons against them. They may protect against magical attacks, but what about magic that isn't attack oriented? I'm sure if we all work together, we can accomplish anything, including showing the humans just how wrong they are to think their world can survive without magical beings. But if that's what they're after, then lets save them the trouble. Boys and girls? Shall we dig?" Lilim says trough the telepathic link to everyone in the group.

Anyone from the humans that may be listening in wouldn't hear anything but the mosquitos in their ears with these magical beings all being able to communicate through Elesa's telepathic channel. Elesa would look to Lilim as she explains her plan and gives everyone her pep talk, smiling toward her admiringly and cuddling into her with a quiet but happy giggle.

Will looked at Liliam and Elesa and nodded at their plan. "Okay, you guys gotta teach me some of this magic. But I can make some tunnels to and go under the crowd. And if need by, I can make the mother of all distractions to make sure you guys get in and out." He told everyone.

Ravens eyes never left the altar that her fellow witches we're strapped on, as tears welled up in her eyes. Though her eyes did widen as she felt something briefly touch her shoulder, and suddenly she could feel someone siphoning her sixth sense. She sighs as she continues staring on, holding back tears before hearing another voice inside her head that wasn't crows.

"We're not developing a third spirit are we..."

"no, it's lilim."

They quietly converse with one another, before listening to lilims plan. When she finished, raven nodded before crow spoke up.

"we can't do it while this area is so populated....we have one of two options: we can either go I to the woods and start from there, or we can wait until the moon is high, then go for it closer to the castle."

"Shes right...I don't see any other way....there are other witches in their dungeon and I'm getting them out...I appreciate the help you all are giving me."

Lilim smirks to Raven, "You expected any different?... Girl, us magical beings have got to stick together during this war against the humans, or none of us will survive. We're all really sorry for the losses of our friends and allies that have been slain so far, but lets not let their deaths be in vain. If anything else, we as a collective have the power to isolate the humans from magic altogether if they so wish it to be as such, so I say lets rescue everyone we can and do just that. Leave the humans without access to any kind of magic and let them see just how vital Magic really is. Guys, bck me up on this, has anyone ever slept on their arm wrong and woke up to everything about that arm from the elbow down just feel like dead weight? That same concept can be applied here. Lets put a cork on the humans supply of magic and just see how long they last without it. C'mon, lets find a place to open the tunnel and get busy sneaking our friends out." Lilim says through the telepathic connection again.

Elesa would nod and raise a fist in the air, "Big sis is right! Life is precious, especially magical life! If they cant respect it, then it shouldn't be theirs to have!" she says cutely in support of Lilim's pep talk.

Once again, thanks to the telepathic link, it just looked like the group was standing around and then the little girl did some random 'fist pump' gesture for no apparent reason.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus