Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

Raven looked at lilim, her eyes wide as she received the pep talk from her. Even crow had to admit that she was surprised. They stared at her in disbelief before nodding, and looking back up to the burnt bodies of her brothers and sisters. She sighs, steeling herself before speaking up.

"When we get an opportunity, I'd like to bury my brothers and sisters...the people up on the alter are all witches. We had a snitch amongst us, and they learnt about our weakness. Fire. We turn to ash when were exposed for too long unless the fire is our own....they found out...and then to do this...."

She says, biting her tongue and looking back towards the woods.

"I can dig us a hole. I have the power to control the earth, remember? I think we should do it in the forest though. That way it's not as detectable."
Will Stone (played anonymously)

Will saw Raven's pained expression and put a hand on her shoulder. "After all is said and done, I'll try to retrieve their bodie, or whats left at least. But first lets get those alive out of there." Will said, looking at everyone.
Lilim (played anonymously)

Lilim and Elesa both nod in agreement to Will, before realizing they had never introduced each other, "Oh, by the way everyone... For those that don't know, I'm Lilim, and this bundle of joy in my arms is Elesa. Could we ask everyone share their names right quick so we aren't just a group of strangers anymore?" Lilim asks calmly, carrying Elesa as she started to hover back toward the forest clearing, which had apparently become the spot where everyone was making camp.

(A little OOC note in case it has not yet become known or figured out by now, I use Italic when I'm communicating telepathically and bold when saying something loud or emphasized. Just so everyone knows and I don't have to keep saying the communication method over and over, KK?)

(lol okie!)

Raven watched as the succubus and her sister had started teleporting their way to the forest, and followed them shortly after watching them leave. She had already Introduced herself to lilim, but nobody else knew their name. She sighs and nods, taking one glance back at her friends before entering the woods.

"My name is Raven....the second spirit living inside me is crow. I thank you guys again for the help.."

Will nodded and at their names and followed everyone to the forest. "I'm Will, and I'll be your resident reptilian shape shifter." Will told everyone telepathically as his claws regrew from his fingers.
Slime (played by Derglet)

((Guys I think I'll go. I haven't contributed to this roleplay at all and, well, you all are caught up in something else :) Have fun with the rest of this ))

Slime wrote:
((Guys I think I'll go. I haven't contributed to this roleplay at all and, well, you all are caught up in something else :) Have fun with the rest of this ))

(Well, i would love to rp with you some time Sin.)

(I'm gonna wait until tomorrow. Give everyone else a chance to post)

Will Stone wrote:
Slime wrote:

(Well, i would love to rp with you some time Sin.)

((Same. <3 Sorry we made you feel left out Sin. I'd like to RP with you sometime too.))

Raven wrote:

((I'll do the same. Good call, Animelover17 <3))

Lilim wrote:
Raven wrote:

((I'll do the same. Good call, Animelover17 <3))

(Thank you!! ^^)
Wrath (played anonymously)

Wrath listened patiently to the plan and nodded his head. He didn't respond but he agreed with this plan, he didn't know how much help he could be but he would try. "Names Wrath, don't think I need to say what I am." He too went into the woods where they said the tunnel would start. While he was standing there he thought of something. "Hey how loud do you think this tunneling will be? If it's to loud then some of the guards might hear you tunneling through and sound the alarm."
other (played anonymously)

(( post removed ))

((Um, Tusitala2017, you might wanna reread the RP. The group had no campfires nor had any food sitting out.))

Raven froze in place as she heard another voice, one she wasn't familiar with. She turned around to find a man staring them down, a smirk on his face like he was gloating. But before anybody could do anything about it, they were surrounded. There were to many people around them to run away. She glared at the man, getting into a defensive stance as she was ready for anything.

At least, she thought she was.

It wasn't until then he noticed the net he threw at her, explaining it's purpose. it'll strangle me the more I try to fight it huh...well, maybe it doesn't have to get everybody... she thinks before her eyes turn white and she starts chanting. It was that moment a white shield surrounded everybody except for raven, that way it wouldn't ensnare anybody else. Not even seconds after she cast her spell, the net latched onto raven, capturing her inside it. The impact caused Raven to stumble backwards on the ground, and she instinctively tried to worm her way out, only to feel it get tighter.

"You weren't messing around, were you..."

Lilim looks on in surprise as the small group was surrounded, and the net thrown over their heads. Lilim was about to use a spell of her own that would have caused the net to enclose on itself and crush itself into a ball so it wouldn't ensnare anyone at all, but then Raven beat her to the cast and put barriers around everyone but her. A selfless gesture for sure, but a result that could have been avoided had she not tried to protect Lilim. On top of that if Lilim had been the one ensnared instead, she could have used her Siphon magic to drain the enchantment of its power and simply tear the net away with her strength, but once again, Raven was quicker and beat Lilim to the action.

Elesa would be clinging to Lilim in fear again, the young human having reason to fear anyone who barked like a tyrant. Lilim would be able to feel Elesa's fear welling up, but she wasn't quite scared enough yet to give Lilim the boost she needed to make mince meat of these guys. So close though... So close was Lilim from being able to introduce these tyrants to a true master of speed and swordplay. Lilim would spark an idea in herself though as she was guarded by Raven's barrier, "Cant catch us while we're in here moron. These barriers can only be dispelled with electricity, which I seriously doubt you possess." Lilim goated. She honestly hoped they did though and fell for her trick, as the presence of electric energy would push Elesa's fear into just the threshold Lilim needed.
other (played anonymously)

(( post removed ))

Ravens eyes looked up at lilim, wondering what in the world she was doing. when it dawned on her that she was trying to scare elesa, she began to speak to lilim telepathically, so only she could hear.

"listen, I know doing what I did looks foolish, but I did it knowing you have your sister to protect. So do what you have to do to get her out of here. I'll be fine in the meantime. I know you'll come back for me."

She says to lilim telepathically (if I haven't clarifies this already XD) before a crazed grin spreads across her face. What starts as a small chuckle turns into robust laughter as she stares at Tron pentre, the look on her face saying she knew something that nobody else knew. Her eyes turn black as she addresses him.

"You underestimate me...your plan won't go the way you think it will...and you'll be in for a rude awakening when it falls to bits and pieces!"

She had to admit, the fate he had in store for her wasn't pleasent to say the least, and she was scared, even if she wouldn't say it. But just because they could control raven, doesn't mean they would control crow. Once inside the palace, with Raven under control, crow could come out and take over, destroying the castle from the inside and freeing her friends. In fact, raven counted on it. She closed her eyes and braced herself for the impact of the hilt of a sword to her head.

Lilim's smirk changes to worry as the guy gets closer to Raven, hugging Elesa tightly and was about to rush in and Juggernaut through the barrier to lay her magically armored shoulder into the guy, until Raven reaches out mentally and convinces Lilim to change her plans. Lilim's eyes would fill with deep red tears as the guy draws his sword and Raven seemed to want him to take her. She'd hug Elesa securely just before the jerk clocked Raven with his sword and knocked her out.

That did the trick though, as the sound of Raven sounding off from the impact of the sword to her head made her fear jump just enough that Lilim very well could have used that energy to show these mortal clowns that magic was not something to be enslaved, but second guessing the transformation for Elesa's sake as well as keeping the others out of harms way took priority. As the barriers went down, Lilim would glare toward Tron, her eyes streaming tears of blood, "You... You will pay for what you're doing to her..." Lilim growls in a hostile tone. She had to think fast for the sake of the others... Wrath... Will... Rai and Sarina... There were too many allies that could get used against Lilim if they got captured and turned into meat shields... And then most of all there was Elesa. The reason Lilim stayed on the strait and narrow and to this point had only taken arms against slave traders, tyrants, and bullies. Lilim had to keep her safe, though this time it would cost her the freedom of a new ally just to see it through.

Lilim would drop to her knees and thrust the palm of her right hand onto the ground, suddenly causing the Earth itself to swallow up Lilim and the other magical beings aside from Raven, and as the land returned to normal (which it always did after Lilim used her magic), the rest of the magical beings would be gone. They would once again have vanished into thin air. A message was all that was left where Lilim had previously been standing, reading, 'I'll be back for my friend. As well as your king's head.' and with that, the group would be on the run once again, now shy another member, which would weigh heavily on everyone's hearts in the small magical community, especially Lilim's.

Will would've tried to break the net but to no use. He remained quiet, formulating a plan in his head when he realized they were in the middle of the wood, again, but in a different area. He looked around before walking over to Lilim. "Where's Raven?"

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus