Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Lilim (played anonymously)

By this point, Elesa had felt so much fear that she passed out in Lilim's arms, still clinging to her big sister even as her tiny body forced itself into a calm sleep. They were far deeper in the woods than their previous chosen point of rest, and Lilim was sitting on a small boulder rocking back and forth with Elesa. As will got close, he'd likely notice even as Lilim tried to hide it, she was crying. The powerful Succubus that could use any type of magic she wished so long as she had a way to get the correct energy for it, had tears streaming down her face. Tears that were every bit of the copper tasting, life carrying fluid that belonged in hearts and veins inside the body... Namely, blood.

Lilim sniffled and cried quietly, hearing Will approach and his question caused her to turn her gaze to him, letting him see that she was feeling sad because of what she did, "Will... I had to leave her behind... The guards captain was too close to her... And the net would have crushed her... If I'd tried to pull her free..." she whispers sorrowfully. The action weighed heavily enough on her heart, so she really didn't need to be shunned for doing so. But she had to calm down if she was going to free Raven again before the end of the night, which was coming very soon and come sunrise, Lilim would be no use to anyone.

The daylight hours saw Lilim having to sleep while the sun was present overhead, regardless of how cloudy it was. In a joking sense you could say Lilim's pre-mature body made her a natural clock, as you could always tell when sunrise came because Lilim would be starting to fall asleep. The humans would be safe from her during the light of day, but this would only give Lilim time to think as she was locked in her mind, so when she woke her wrath would be that much more potent. It rather paid off that Lilim had popped them up near a network of old Dwarven mines at the base of the mountains. The mines were dangerous, especially to humans, and no one dared to venture into them for threat of causing a collapse. Within these old caves the magical community would be safe from humans, at least while they collected their bearings and got ready for what was to come. Which for Lilim, meant asking someone in their small collective to keep watch while Lilim's Nocturnal curse put her out of commission until the skies turned orange with sunset.
Raven (played anonymously) Topic Starter

(my character is unconscious so I gotta wait for him to respond XD)
Will Stone (played anonymously)

Will saw her crying and crouched down in front of her and wiped her eyes with his hand. He put her hand on her shoulder to try to calm her down and rubbed Elesa's head. "We'll get her back soon, I promise." He said as he noticed her falling asleep. He took his coat off and bundled it up as a pillow for her before looking at Elesa.
other (played anonymously)

(( post removed ))

Raven was in for a rude awakening, as the first sensation she felt after being struck on the head was that of a cold bucket of water being dumped on her. It was cold enough in the dungeon as it is, so the added water could only make her entire body shiver, since it was beyond freezing. She slowly opened her eyes, blinking away the dim light of the dungeon before sitting up, bringing both her hands to her head.

It was then she noticed the shackles on her wrist, as she glanced up at pentre who warned her not to speak. Let's just say if looks could kill, everyone in the entire dungeon would probably be dead. She sighed, thinking for a moment. She knew that crow could still speak. Crow had her own form, and she wasn't shackled, so crow could still use magic as well as speak. However with Raven in control of their body, it would make things more complicated. She looked up at the king, a smirk spreading across her face. They had no idea. And as long as she couldn't speak it would remain that way. they may control my powers and my voice....but they can't control my actions... she thinks before she kicks the king behind his knee, causing him to fall flat on his back. Once the king was on the ground she spits in his face and stands up. At least her actions would show that she wouldn't be takes so easily. Even this was a show of power. She was saying to them that she wouldn't be controlled as she smirked at them.

Lilim closes her eyes as Will wipes the bloody tears from her face, looking to him as he asks if she's ok, "I'm Nocturnal, hun... The presence of the sun puts me to sleep... Could you do me a favor?... Carry us into the mines and look after everyone while I'm out?" she whispers as her eyes twitch from how bright the dawn was getting, and her eyes were getting heavier. Before long Lilim would be sound asleep, practically falling into Will's arms as her stamina left her and her eyes closed. At the very least, Lilim's crying would be quelled for the moment, having all but literally cried herself to sleep.

Elesa would stir as Lilim started to pass out, as the slight unnatural motion got her attention. She'd flinch and whimper as Lilim started to fall, but feeling Will catch them had her looking up and offering a brave smile, even though the child was still fearful after what had just happened. She'd look to Will pleadingly, "Mister Will..." she whispers respectfully. The child was still just as much a human as their aggressors and she knew no one blamed her for the actions of her kind, but she still couldn't help but feel guilty as she was caught between worlds. Maybe no one even knew she was human because Lilim was caring for her? Did they think her just a younger Succubus or a child witch? She may have been taught to use holder type magic, but she was still just a human child, and before Lilim, a child slave at that. The poor girl was never taught to speak until just before she even met Lilim in the first place.

Elesa was scared still, even if she had no reason to be. She thought that if anyone really paid attention to the fact that Elesa was of human blood, they may use her as a punching bag or a method of violent stress relief just because she wasn't of true magical blood like the rest of them. Lilim's mother, the Goddess Lilith, filled the twilight dawn skies with the radiance of her song as always, singing her youngest daughter to sleep and leaving the young human child at the mercy of the world around her once again.

(( post removed ))

Will nodded and smile at the two before picking them up and carrying them to the cave. He sat Lilim down and still let her use his coat as a pillow as he lit a nearby torch with his fire magic. He walked over to Elesa and picked her up. "Are you okay Elesa?"

Lilim was truly out like a light, and as soon as she was laid down within the mines, she'd wiggle seductively and curl up cutely to sleep the daylight hours away. Her tail would wrap and curl gently around, the tip resting close to her face.

Elesa had clung to Lilim the whole way into the mines, and let Lilim go as she was laid down to sleep. She'd let Will pick her up and cuddled into him softly, "I'm not injured... Just scared... Big Sis needs her rest, but right now I feel so helpless without her..." she whispers timidly.

(sorry....I would have responded sooner, but after two years if not hearing a word from my ex-step mother, I ended up face timing her just now to find out she had pancreatic cancer...also, sorry the post is short...that literally makes this the second cancer announcement I've had today....)

Raven backed up into the wall, trying to fight them as they placed the sigil cuff on her. When it was finished, she couldn't help but silently chuckle. She may not have been able to speak, and she might not have control of her powers, but the time was coming. She just needed to wait for the others. She had faith they would come to get her, and when they did she could unleash crow.

She looked over at the castle servant, who had brought her food and a warm blanket, as well as a change of clothes. With all the adrenaline, she handnt noticed the throbbing in her head until this point. She sighs and sits down on the floor, crossing her arms, allowing him to treat her head wound.

(Sorry to hear about that. Hope they both get through it.)

Will rubbed her back and sat down on a rock. "Its okay Elesa. We'll stay here next to your sister if it make you feel better." He said, letting her sit on his lap. "Wanna see something cool?"

(sorry for putting a damper on the RP...I just needed to get it out of my system...)

(( post removed ))

Taff Gelligen wrote:
(( no worries, sorry to hear such dreadful news... if you need a break from RP, we can leave it be ))

(It's fine...rping is like my closure so I'd prefer if we kept it going....I just needed to get it out...)

(Prayers your way, hun!)

Elesa calms down a little as her back was rubbed, feeling grateful to Will for staying close to Lilim with her. As she was sat in his lap, she'd clench her legs shut and sit side saddle against him, as was her comfortable norm. She'd look up to Will and nod slowly as she was asked if she wants to see something cool, having a history of being asked that question and being shown something 'bad' just about every time, but wanting to give Will a chance. Lilim had already taught her that there were good people in the world, they were just difficult to find / encounter.

(( post removed ))

Will nodded and held her arm out as his skin changed from flesh to his emerald green scales. He tensed his arm up as the scales began shaking until some of the scales fell off. Once they did, he picked them up and handed them to her.

Elesa cooperated as Will moved her hand out, wondering what he was going to do. She'd watch as he made his arm turn scaly and flaked some of them off, "Wow." she whispers in awe as he hands her the scales. Scared or not, she was just a child and was easily distracted sometimes. She didn't feel as scared anymore for one thing, as her attention shifted from her worries to the shiny scales she had just been handed.

(it's just all so complicated...the last two years have been utter hell and then for this to happen...)

Raven couldn't help but wince at the pain as he applied the medicine to her head. Her eyes turned black, but she slowly started breathing to calm herself down. She eyed him carefully as he watched him heat up the food, before placing it in front of her. She just sighed and took the spoon, eating the bread and soup. If this was truly to be her last meal for awhile, she should eat up as much as possible. She watched as her clothes dried up, relishing the warmth his hand had to offer, but something he said caused her to snap. She turned to him and her voice along with crows coincide, almost sounding demonic.

"ease my stay?! you make it sounds like I'm sleeping in some kind of resort!!! Did it not Dawn on you that Im being forced into servitude by a man who plans to kill me when he's finished with me?! At least the others got away though..."

She says before sighing and her eyes go back to normal as her back slides along the wall so she's sitting on the ground.

"My name is Raven...."

(also, maybe I could start a group pm for ooc chat?)

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » ~Paying The Price~

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus