Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » One Bar, One Encounter ((CLOSED))

Able Martin (played by Inmento)

Able nodded as he followed behind her.

"Tell me, what about me made you tell me your secret?" He asked curiously, his sword in the defensive position just in case.
Yalin Haii (played by EmmaRoleplays) Topic Starter

She hesitated. She didn't even know why. Maybe it was her gut that said so.

"Um, I think it's because something about you told me that you were trustworthy. And it was right. Hopefully. Besides, how could I lie to a cute little face like that," she winked over her shoulder.

Gah.

Able flailed cutely before regaining his composure.

"Adorable and funny? Are you sure you're not some sort of angel?"

Able. Should you really be flirting with someone who could kill you easily?
Jack's sensed something. What was that? Was that lust? Jack was glad his abilities were back on track. At least now he knew the couple was close to him.

She laughed heartily. Damn, she loved flirting with him. It was so fun.

"Why, thank you. I'm not an angel, but I do know I'm adorable and funny!"

She kept onward a small blush on her face. No one had ever really called her an angel before. It was always something derogatory.

"Just need to ask something," he spoke, sheathing his sword.

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?"

Able!

Behave!
Not in the rp, but, if someone said that to me in real life, I'd say "no, but I did scrape my knee crawling out of hell"

"What's heaven?" She asked, confused.

There was no heaven where she had grown up. It was always dying and becoming your element.

Thank God that went over her head.

"A place considered by religious zealots to be where anyone goes if they've been good and they die. I believe it to be utter bull. I believe everyone has a paradise for them when they die. Although I have none for me, as I don't die,"

"Oh. Well, how could I have fell from Heaven if I'm alive? That seems very contradictory?" She asked.

"It's a...nevermind,"

He chuckled softly as he began to mumbled something.

A protection spell for his friend here.

If anyone was tracking them, this would shelter her, and make him the only target.

"What are my chances of surviving when we find the jewel?"

"For now, slim. Although, I have faith that once we get the jewel, you will be honored in my society. And my sister is a queen, so she will make sure you're okay," she answered truthfully.

If only it were that simple. Turns out that out of the 10 jewels, only the Aquarion Oracle is the easiest to retrieve. And she still knew that she would have to find the others, including taking back the one that was stolen from her home.

Able didn't care if he died, his journal would inform him of how to find her and which jewel to find her at.

"I don't really care, if I die at your side, I'd be at peace,"

Able.

Shh.

Stop flirting.
Jack could feel a protection charm cast on someone. The couple were getting closer. Jack would have to introduce himself. He wasn't very good at communication. He could practically hear them. They were about to meet a very.... peculiar elf

"Tch, don't say that." She waved him off once more before she saw a figure up ahead.

Slowing her pace, her hand wandered near her sword.

Able began to talk in a language dead to most of this world, but not to him.

He was chanting something and he held his hand over the hilt of his sword.

"Halt! There's a figure. "
"Really child. You see a person and you just automatically get so defensive. Violent type aren't you?" He said, while sitting in a meditative position in a cloak, his eyes closed. "Ah, you must be the dragon!" Jack said, opening his eyes. "And you're the man who enchanted the doors. Phenomenal!" Jack said, getting up from the tree stump he was sitting on.

"Interesting. So you're the one who got sent to the trap. How was it?" Able asked curiously.

Once he heard the mention of Dragon he growled at the creature.

"You're not going to bait me," he mumbled.
"Well, the trap was rather ingenious, if I do say so myself. Quite impressive how you managed to keep it out of my senses." He said, explaining. "Well child, there's no need to growl at me, I mean neither of you harm. Any idea what this is?" Jack said, holding up the stone.

Yalin watched his every move, silent. Until he took out an emerald stone.

"Wait! Is that...the Nature Oracle. Where did you find it?!"

She ran towards him eager to grab the earth jewel.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » One Bar, One Encounter ((CLOSED))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus