Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » One Bar, One Encounter ((CLOSED))

Yalin Haii (played by EmmaRoleplays) Topic Starter

Yalin giggled before beginning to walk again.

"Well while you two flirt, I'm on my way to the Aquarion Temple. I still need to find the Aquarion Oracle," She called over her shoulder.
Able Martin (played by Inmento)

Able would quickly catch up to her.

"What's the matter, jealous?" He teased her.
Jack glided over to them and began walking

"You really think I'd be jealous of him?" She pointed back at Jack, "Besides, there's nothing to be jealous of."

She shook her head. Why would she be jealous? Able's her friend.

Teasing her was fun.

"So. What kind of opposers do you think we will come across?" Able wanted to be prepared for anything.

"There's fae in these woods. They're neutral - for the most part. Most likely some traps in the temple and maybe a dragon. Don't know about that last one. I've never set foot in there," she answered truthfully.

Playing with her hair, she looked around at the trees. They were huge and basically blocked out the sun. Great. She doesn't like heat hat much.

Able began to close his eyes, not losing his footing and even stepping over tripping hazards.

He began to softly speak, was he doing magic or just meditating?

"If we see a dragon. Do I fight or lay down my weapon?" He asked honestly.

He didn't want to harm anyone or anything unless he had too, plus he'd probably lose to a dragon.
"Relax Yalin, I'm not taking your boyfriend. And don't flatter yourself, there's plenty to be jealous of." He joked, laughing. She was so clearly jealous and jack knew exactly why. He laughed again. "You know, for people who haven't even seen my face, you guys strangely seem to know what I look like." Jack said. "Oh, and able, if a dragon attacks you, I see no reason not to defend yourself." Jack had a grudge against many dragons. Because of mason

"I don't know. Fighting may be the only answer. I'm not the best with negotiating," she admitted sheepishly.

But, it really depended on the dragon's element. She was an energy dragon and can only hurt those with lower abilities. She could never go against a dragon with one of the four elements.

"If so. I need you, Yalin, to get behind me. I'm not letting you get harmed at all during this quest,"

Aww.

He's a knight in shining armor, if he had no armor or even knighthood status.

Looking back at him then at the swamp end, she tried to push her growing blush down.

"I don't believe we caught your name, what is it, elf?"
He looked towards her, the cloak still covering his face "oh, it's jack, Jack Greenflame." He said, plainly. "Able, that's real cute how your so eager to protect her" he said, grinning.

"I protect my friends. No matter what," he responded honestly.

"That means You and Yalin as well," he smiled.

She patted Able's cheek, "He's such a sweetheart, isn't he?"

She went to the front of the group cracking her neck and other bones still tired from her sleep.
"He sure is." He said, smiling. "We've only known each other a few short moments and you already consider me a friend? Ready to protect me? Aw, he's like a little puppy dog! That's adorable" he said, grinning

Able would just cutely pout.

"You're both mean," he whined.

He didn't mind it, he was afterall just playing.

"So Jack, Yalin, do either of you have fears? This forest loves to play tricks and if you have a fear on your mind, it will show you that,"
"There is only one fear that I have. Mason's death. I can't deal with that. I try to block out the memory as much as I can. He didn't deserve that. He was so special to me." Jack said, wiping away a few tears

"I guess....I'm not very fond of mountains," she admitted, "Although, I don't like fire."

Her voice was soft as she thought back to her childhood, subconsciously touching her left shoulder where her scar laid.
"What's your fears able? And yalin I know there's more than what you're telling us" jack said, still a little sad and pissed off of the memory of Mason's death

"I fear losing someone I love. While I don't have a lover yet, I'm afraid I'll meet one and then forget them. "

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » One Bar, One Encounter ((CLOSED))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus