Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » One Bar, One Encounter ((CLOSED))

"There's always more to a story than what they say" jack said. "I believe maybe you already did and you can't feel the pain because you can't remember. Sometimes it's just better to forget than to feel the pain of losing them"
Yalin Haii (played by EmmaRoleplays) Topic Starter

"Well, aren't you wise. I would agree. It's better to forget someone rather than mourn them," Yalin agreed.
Able Martin (played by Inmento)

"in any case, we need to be cautious. Jack, get on the other side of Yalin here. Her safety is key,"

Adventure and being safe, Able usually was a safe person but protection of others was something he swore he'd do in order to prove mother wrong.
"Look able, she's a big girl, she's a dragon for god's sake, I don't think she wants me to treat her like a vulnerable little kitten. Maybe she'd like it if you would, but I get the feeling she doesn't want me walking around right in front of her for days

"Yeah. I'm a big girl," she winked at Able, "I know how to protect myself."

Besides, Yalin loved fighting by herself so having partners would be a great struggle for her.

Able would get less defensive, but he would still be on guard.

He didn't have a good feeling about this. He wouldn't fight with her on this, so he just respected her.

"Apologies," he said softly as he began to scan the area.
Jack watched the man scan the surroundings. The fact that he was so defensive of her was kinda hot. And so tooootally not turning him on. It was cute that he cared about her

"I'm thirsty," She blurted after hearing the faints sound of flowing water, "We should take a break up here."

Able forgot about his water container.

He would hand it to her before nodding.

"Good idea, we should probably try and find some sustanence as well,"
"I agree, I'm thirsty too." Jack was talking about two things. "How long do you want to camp?" Jack asked. "If we're staying a while in gonna go hunt

"Great idea! I love raw meat," Yalin beamed.

Just as hey hit a small stream, Yalin plopped herself on a rock. Resting her tired feet.

"I'll refill the water," he spoke, running his jug under the stream.

"Curious, why did you follow us Jack? Most people don't follow me I'm very boring,"
"Well, Im not gonna even lie, I followed you because your energy felt different. Because I was curious, and because to be honest, I thought you were kinda hot. Oh well, I'll see you later. Able." He said nodding at yalin. Jack walked into the woods around him. He summoned his bow and quiver. He started tracking a pair of buck tracks. He followed it to a stunning lake with a waterfall. It was surrounded by vegetation and flowers. He heard a crunch, and checked the sound. It was a magnificent pure white buck. This was the perfect one.

Jack drew an arrow, and readied his shot. It flew through the air and to Jack's surprise, somehow missed. The buck started running and jack ran after it. He chased it for a couple of miles, until finally he was able to pin the buck in the eye. Jack took the arrow out. Jack tried to lift it, and for so much meat on the bones, it was practically weightless. He lifted it and traced his way back. Until something happened to the ground.

The soil shifted, and he fell down a hole. He felt the bone in his leg snap. "AGH!" Jack grunted. He tried to get up, but the leg barely held him. He managed to walk, until he found a reflection pond. After a few seconds after watching it, humanoid women claimed out of it. "Oh shit." Jack said

"Hey, Able....Do you think you can kill a human?" Yalin asked softly, staring at her reflection.

"If I had too, yes. Why do you ask?" He questioned seriously.

"Because you're now against every human in this land. There's a war going on between my people and humans. If they find you are helping me, you're a traitor to your kind, especially to the kingdom of Kraisee."
Jack tried to send out a beacon spell, but the women were trying to kill him. He couldn't really walk, so he just had to sit there fighting them off. No matter how much he killed them they came back. It was an undead curse. He sent out the beacon "GUYS HELP" jack said using the beacon

Yalin jumped to her feet when she heard Jack scream. Without a second thought she began running in his direction.

"Jack!"

Unsheathing her sword she prepared for battle.

Able stood up and unsheathed his sword. "Jack!" He shouted, running in blindly towards the sound of the voice.

"Jack! Are you okay?" She screamed running alongside Able.

She really hoped he was okay. Even though he was strange, she'd rather not end up stumbling across his corpse.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » One Bar, One Encounter ((CLOSED))

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus